• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Same old Crap

the defense can't get pressure, the QB's get more than enough time to dink and dunk us. And when we get stopped, the damned Titans special teams slaps us in the teeth.

The OL can't get running holes and levitre got bull rushed. Roscoe makes catches but dances so much behind the point of the catch that he runs out of energy.

NOt saying it can't get better, but this team looks exactly as bad as it was last year. i don't see any reason to believe the playoffs are close.

I just hate the jauron era to no end.

Go ahead and neg me. but the starters looked exactly where they left off. uninspired and outclassed. more negative plays than good plays.
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: Same old Crap

youre right. But its preseason. So Im hoping this is just a mistake. No huddle is pretty fun to watch. Edwards was doing well until Levitre got beasted into him.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• mysticsoto
      Too sober for this...
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus
      the defense can't get pressure, the QB's get more than enough time to dink and dunk us. And when we get stopped, the damned Titans special teams slaps us in the teeth.

The OL can't get running holes and levitre got bull rushed. Roscoe makes catches but dances so much behind the point of the catch that he runs out of energy.

NOt saying it can't get better, but this team looks exactly as bad as it was last year. i don't see any reason to believe the playoffs are close.

I just hate the jauron era to no end.

Go ahead and neg me. but the starters looked exactly where they left off. uninspired and outclassed. more negative plays than good plays.
      As long as we have dline starters like Kelsay, we will forever have a crappy dline. And Schobel didn't really do much either. They did ok in stopping the run, but what's the pt of running a cover 2 if they can't get to the qb?

On the Oline, I can't understand why Levitre got the LG position automatically. Wood is the better and stronger lineman. He should have gotten it. There's still time to switch them and I hope they do.

The Titans slapped the Bills STs in the face. April better do some yelling this week.

About the only bright thing I've seen is that Omon looks much better than last year. But that's a position we could care less about since we have depth galore. Unfortunately, Omon doesn't have a name yet, so we can't even dangle him for a trade.

Like you, I thought that was really disappointing. Yeah, Titans starters are good, but it does seem like we never improve year after year. And you can only blame the coaches for a problem like that...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Also notice that the slant route continually gets the opponent easy yards? It's sad, but as long as this defensive line doesn't put it's damn hands up in the air, we're doomed to relive it.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

I am not going to worry about it.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

and if the bills have one more "*****slapping" special teams play run against us by the titans, i am going to lose it. sure, it's preseason so i didn't get that worked up, but when we see these clowns for a full 4 quarters, i can't see this team being competitive.

and whatever excuse we want to put on it, the team struck me like they were playing in their midlevel form when they lost at home to the 49ers.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Wow calm down man.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                I am not going to worry about it.
                You should...until Jauron and Perry Fool are gone, it won't change...no matter how hard you try to fool yourself.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

i'm calm. i'm accepting that the jauron incompetence has them behind the curve like usual. sure it's preseason, but they look exactly the same as the regular season. they can't get push on defense. passes are open. run stop isn't awful, but teams stop running because they have more success in the air. the offense is too plain and unimaginative. the OL can't get the run going. roscoe is brought out like its going to matter and he does nothing. the wide outs don't get the ball. no one knows why the TE's aren't involved.

this is the game plan for the last 3 years going on 4. Tell me why you think Jauron is going to magically turn this around in the 4 weeks when he hasn't in 3 years with the bills and all the other years that he ran teams (bears and lions) into the ground.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Wow this is embarassing. Our 1st team doesn't look too good. If our D can't stop the Titans, I don't want to think about Monday night in New England under the national spotlight.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

TO already has that disgruntled look. Man this isn't going to be pretty.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

REGGIE TO DA HOUSE!
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                          You should...until Jauron and Perry Fool are gone, it won't change...no matter how hard you try to fool yourself.
                          Right but what am I fooling myself about? Why do I have to act like a maniac when the team doesn't do well? I watch to have fun. They lose that sucks but what can I do. I used to be insane and fly off the handle screaming etc but that was when I was like 15. Sure in the heat of a regular season game I may lose it a little but certainly not for a Pre Season game.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

but no one is losing it. it's just so disheartening that nothing has seemingly changed from last year. and most of us said this when they stuck with jauron.

i don't know how you have fun watching these teams. they just suck the energy right out of you. 9 years straight.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              Right but what am I fooling myself about? Why do I have to act like a maniac when the team doesn't do well? I watch to have fun. They lose that sucks but what can I do. I used to be insane and fly off the handle screaming etc but that was when I was like 15. Sure in the heat of a regular season game I may lose it a little but certainly not for a Pre Season game.
                              I don't know, but I don't see anybody flying off the handle? I do, however, see people who are worried that this team is exactly the same as it has been for the past three years and it really sucks to think that this early in the preseason. Oh well...

Comment

Working...
                              X