X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Levitre

Because im not at home to see the game...Just got a feed from a Chief fan...Levitre getting owned...What a blow....Cobwebs or what
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Levitre

huh?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

He didn't look good tonight. Played too high. Poor leverage. No push in the running game.

But then, it's his first NFL experience.

On the bright side, Wood (who has the exact amount of NFL experience as Levitre) looked pretty good.

Hangartner got knocked backward a few times as well, but I'll take him over Melvin Fowler any day.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
        He didn't look good tonight. Played too high. Poor leverage. No push in the running game.

But then, it's his first NFL experience.

On the bright side, Wood (who has the exact amount of NFL experience as Levitre) looked pretty good.

Hangartner got knocked backward a few times as well, but I'll take him over Melvin Fowler any day.
        Dead on, watching the game from the stands our oline looks rough but no worse then last year. I really liked bell at right tackle.
        Last edited by camelcowboy; 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Billz_fan
          • Jan 2003

Levitre's problems are correctable. He needs to be coached up on some stuff. Im more worried about how he got this far without someone not noticing he has some mechanical flaws etc. IE our coaches.
          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Ok how many thread will we see about Levitre?
            Yea he had a bad game whoopie te do...
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
              Ok how many thread will we see about Levitre?
              Yea he had a bad game whoopie te do...
              Wow, we are both Gators, Bills and Rays and in close proximity. Call me, we'll do lunch
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Edwards' fumble is at least partly on Levitre for letting himself get pushed all the way back into Edwards as he was throwing the ball. Didn't seem to get great push in the running game either. It's his first game though so he has time.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  Edwards' fumble is at least partly on Levitre for letting himself get pushed all the way back into Edwards as he was throwing the ball. Didn't seem to get great push in the running game either. It's his first game though so he has time.
                  You mean interception right?
                  To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber

BINGO!!!!!!

i was at the fence in the end zone of the scoreboard and that's exactly what i was seeing. i was about 30 yards away.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• thenry20
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lmcshadow
                      Because im not at home to see the game...Just got a feed from a Chief fan...Levitre getting owned...What a blow....Cobwebs or what
                      Youth and inexperience. But I expect the line as a whole to be ready by game 1 and not the middle of the season like Chris Brown expects. Or else we are screwed.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                        • Feb 2005

Levitre needs a lot of coaching, that's for sure. We need him to get as many reps as possible before the season starts. He played worse than I expected.

Hangartner played a bit worse than I thought he would, but he's definitely still an upgrade to Fowler/Preston.

Wood looks good (ahem).

Langston Walker? He was pitiful while run-blocking. I said it before and I'll say it again: Walker is not agile enough to play LT.

If Demetrius Bell can step up, this will be a huge bonus for us. In fact, we may need him.

Overall, our run-blocking looks as bad as it did last season. It's only pre-season, but this is not a good way to begin.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                          • Feb 2008

Hangartner, Bell, and Wood looked great

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

He didn't bend his knees at all.

Probably not indicative of his true talent but he needs lots of coaching.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

I also agree with a lot of the opinions given. One other thing I notced is Walker seemed to be winded from the no huddle and had his hands on his hips and seemed to breathing very heavy. The no huddle is no good if all 11 players are not conditioned for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X