• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Levitre had a good game???

At first glance I thought it was just Chris Brown that was smoking crack... turns out theres more:

• bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: Levitre had a good game???

If u watch him play outside of the play getting driven back he did have a good game, plus this is his first time playing NFL action at G so give the guy a leash
    He is gonna be better than anything Dockery did for us
    so lets just wait and see
    but it was nice to see Olineman Wood Levitre Bell Scott and McKinney and hangartner moving out on screens and pulls and traps we havent see nthat here in a long time
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

What is CB's job? Its to make the Bills and there players look good.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
        If u watch him play outside of the play getting driven back he did have a good game, plus this is his first time playing NFL action at G so give the guy a leash
        He is gonna be better than anything Dockery did for us
        so lets just wait and see
        but it was nice to see Olineman Wood Levitre Bell Scott and McKinney and hangartner moving out on screens and pulls and traps we havent see nthat here in a long time
        Well, what I saw was him get blown back repeatedly. Thats what I saw.

As far as leash goes... sure. Absolutely, its one pre-season game. He has four more to learn to be solid. If he doesn't, his play may affect our results for the upcoming season.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

I rewatched... Levitre had a pretty good game IMO. I guess my opinion is worth anybody elses opinion on this site.

BTW... I only saw him get "blown back" that 1 time... The DT got under him.
          Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 08-11-2009, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

The game replays tonight I think on NFLN for those that want to catch it again.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

Like I said in a different post, he did get some second level blocks in. He moves pretty good, although I think he could use more power.
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by draz54
                I rewatched... Levitre had a pretty good game IMO. I guess my opinion is worth anybody elses opinion on this site.

I disagree....... your opinion is worth more then most.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54

you're a Chris Brown disciple anyways. keep drinking the kool-aid and put on the rose-colored glasses. i was 20-25 yards away from the action when they were near the goalline twice. Levitre didn't do anything spectacular.

anyways, Levitre has 4 more games to get his act together and work out the bugs. we need him to be effective when the games really count.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

I thought he looked ****ty against Tennessee's starters but decent against the back ups. Considering the starters played less than a quarter, I could see how he grades well overall. Still, he has a long way to go.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      I thought he looked ****ty against Tennessee's starters but decent against the back ups. Considering the starters played less than a quarter, I could see how he grades well overall. Still, he has a long way to go.

Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mayotm
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        Fair enough. However, it's quite different than some of the posts suggesting Levitre absolutely sucked and was getting blown up the entire game. I re-watched the game and didn't think he was too bad.
                        Last edited by mayotm; 08-11-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mayotm
                          Fair enough. However, it's quite different than some of the posts suggesting Levitre absolutely sucked and was getting blown up the entire game. I re-watched the game and didn't think he was too bad.
                          Exactly my point... For some, if they don't play like all pros they simply suck and get run outta town on the bust rails.

And SAB... How have I ever given any indication at all that I'm a CB disciple? I just calls em likes I sees em... Soetimes right, sometimes wrong... JUST LIKE THE REST OF YA'LL.
                          Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 08-11-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• billsfanone
                            Majored in Home Economics
                            • Sep 2008

I rewatched the 1st half. He really did make that one mistake from what I saw.

Comment

• X-Era
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
                              I rewatched the 1st half. He really did make that one mistake from what I saw.
                              That was the blatant mistake. What I watched more closely was his technique and he was often getting caught high and getting pushed back. DB commented on it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X