Did anyone just hear my email read on Sirius??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Did anyone just hear my email read on Sirius??

Here is the email I wrote:

Adam and Rich,

Good morning guys! Just wanted to get your opinions on Dick Jauron's future in Buffalo. If the Bills fail to make the playoffs, is he out? In my opinion, I think he should be. What has he done in this league? He's only had ONE winning season as a Head Coach! Granted, he is supposedly a good guy and players coach, but COME ON ADAM!!!! Where are the results!!!! You have great coaches on the street as we speak (Cowher, Schottenheimer, Shannahan to name a few) and we have a coach who had one winning season under his belt in his ENTIRE coaching career!! What a joke!! Please explain this to me!!!!

Gettin my popcorn ready,

Terry in Pennsylvania

Adam gave it to Rich to answer and Rich said that Dick will probably lose his job if they don't make the playoffs...Ralph is impatient...Turk is on the hot seat as well. Nothing earth shattering, but just trying to get the conversation going with them.
    Last edited by T-Long; 08-12-2009, 10:02 AM.
  • methos4ever
    • Apr 2004

Re: Did anyone just hear my email read on Sirius??

I did - and their response was fair!

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

no, what happened? what was your email about?

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I don't have Sirius.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Jauron should be gone already. Why do we need another failed season to prove it?

Comment

• Hemlepp53
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SabreEleven
            Jauron should be gone already. Why do we need another failed season to prove it?
            Couldnt agree more. Kick his ass out now and throw money at one of the coaches sitting in a booth or on the couch. THE TIME IS NOW..... Why wait to prove he is not Head Coach quality..... He did that already for the past several years.
            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
              • Feb 2009

I would personally like Jauron gone aswell... But we cant change that, so lets suck it up for one more year. If he does good... ok.... if he does terrible... HE'S GONE
              "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

Maybe Ralph will listen to TO when he starts complaining about 5 or 6 games in...I'm actually looking forward to some honesty on this team.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
                  I would personally like Jauron gone aswell... But we cant change that, so lets suck it up for one more year. If he does good... ok.... if he does terrible... HE'S GONE
                  true, but that was the mantra last year. he really should be given exactly 2 games to get it right. if the pats game is standard pats game and he loses a close game to the bucs, i'd be all for sending him packing. and i don't want some other garbage, bottom of the barrel coach. i want the real deal.

if we can't keep this team long term as the owner and nfl often threaten, then i sure as hell want a winner now. i think that's the least they can do for us.

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Wanna know what 2010 holds for the Bills? Dick Jauron and Perry Fewell. Something will happen, again, that gives the old man enough of a reason NOT to fire Dick. Edwards will get hurt this season (look at our O-line) and they can pin the next 6 losses in a row on Fitzpatrick.

It's the Punxsutawney Bills!

Comment

Working...
                    X