• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Bills sign C Gaddis

On the same day that the Bills placed center Marvin Philip on the waived/injured list, they addressed the vacancy by signing free agent center Christian Gaddis.

Gaddis (6’1” 300) is familiar to Buffalo’s offensive staff. He spent the 2007 season with the club, first as a member of the team’s practice squad before being called up to the active roster for the last seven weeks of the regular season that year.
    Down to 1 spot, but at least its a familiar face!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: Bills sign C Gaddis

Our organization and FO is a joke, we sign players like him and Corey Mace who we cut last yr from a 7-9 team, yet we keep bringing them back, and the Pats are out htere looking to add vet depth at Dline with Holiday and Carter
    hilarious
    then we go and resign someone that we cut 2 days prior at a position we are stacked at safety
    makes no sense at all and our depth kills us every year
    cause DJ runs a pussy camp and we deal with a ton of Injurys then we got these bums to pick from hilarious
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352
      Our organization and FO is a joke, we sign players like him and Corey Mace who we cut last yr from a 7-9 team, yet we keep bringing them back, and the Pats are out htere looking to add vet depth at Dline with Holiday and Carter
      hilarious
      then we go and resign someone that we cut 2 days prior at a position we are stacked at safety
      makes no sense at all and our depth kills us every year
      cause DJ runs a pussy camp and we deal with a ton of Injurys then we got these bums to pick from hilarious
      If it's such a joke, why bother watching, or commenting on it? These posts always get me. People have to realize that this ISN'T New England. Buffalo doesn' thave the luxury of guys WANTING to come here. Buffalo hasn't won 4 superbowls in the past decade and a half.

What exactly do you want the FO to do? They sign bodies for camp, you people get upset. They cut those guys, you get upset. Seriously, WTF more do you want them to do? I bet you'll be the first to ***** if they sign Vick, too.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        If it's such a joke, why bother watching, or commenting on it? These posts always get me. People have to realize that this ISN'T New England. Buffalo doesn' thave the luxury of guys WANTING to come here. Buffalo hasn't won 4 superbowls in the past decade and a half.

What exactly do you want the FO to do? They sign bodies for camp, you people get upset. They cut those guys, you get upset. Seriously, WTF more do you want them to do? I bet you'll be the first to ***** if they sign Vick, too.

Seriously. They needed a body for camp. WTF...

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

U must have cheered when they resigned Skeletor i guess
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
          X