PDA

View Full Version : Bills sign C Gaddis

DraftBoy
08-12-2009, 10:14 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/bills-sign-c-gaddis/bffccaaa-cebd-4ca0-aa79-fa5cbd435b1d

On the same day that the Bills placed center Marvin Philip on the waived/injured list, they addressed the vacancy by signing free agent center Christian Gaddis.

Gaddis (6’1” 300) is familiar to Buffalo’s offensive staff. He spent the 2007 season with the club, first as a member of the team’s practice squad before being called up to the active roster for the last seven weeks of the regular season that year.

Down to 1 spot, but at least its a familiar face!

bigbub2352
08-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Our organization and FO is a joke, we sign players like him and Corey Mace who we cut last yr from a 7-9 team, yet we keep bringing them back, and the Pats are out htere looking to add vet depth at Dline with Holiday and Carter
hilarious
then we go and resign someone that we cut 2 days prior at a position we are stacked at safety
makes no sense at all and our depth kills us every year
cause DJ runs a pussy camp and we deal with a ton of Injurys then we got these bums to pick from hilarious

Forward_Lateral
08-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Our organization and FO is a joke, we sign players like him and Corey Mace who we cut last yr from a 7-9 team, yet we keep bringing them back, and the Pats are out htere looking to add vet depth at Dline with Holiday and Carter
hilarious
then we go and resign someone that we cut 2 days prior at a position we are stacked at safety
makes no sense at all and our depth kills us every year
cause DJ runs a pussy camp and we deal with a ton of Injurys then we got these bums to pick from hilarious

If it's such a joke, why bother watching, or commenting on it? These posts always get me. People have to realize that this ISN'T New England. Buffalo doesn' thave the luxury of guys WANTING to come here. Buffalo hasn't won 4 superbowls in the past decade and a half.

What exactly do you want the FO to do? They sign bodies for camp, you people get upset. They cut those guys, you get upset. Seriously, WTF more do you want them to do? I bet you'll be the first to ***** if they sign Vick, too.

THATHURMANATOR
08-13-2009, 10:10 AM
If it's such a joke, why bother watching, or commenting on it? These posts always get me. People have to realize that this ISN'T New England. Buffalo doesn' thave the luxury of guys WANTING to come here. Buffalo hasn't won 4 superbowls in the past decade and a half.

What exactly do you want the FO to do? They sign bodies for camp, you people get upset. They cut those guys, you get upset. Seriously, WTF more do you want them to do? I bet you'll be the first to ***** if they sign Vick, too.
:bf1:
Seriously. They needed a body for camp. WTF...

bigbub2352
08-13-2009, 11:10 AM
U must have cheered when they resigned Skeletor i guess