CoolBreeze
08-13-2009, 01:02 PM
on main page i dont have insider:yucky:

SquishDaFish
08-13-2009, 01:06 PM
2 other threads on this

CoolBreeze
08-13-2009, 01:09 PM
understandable, but this is the first time ive seen it on a reliable news source. So maybe its not just a rumor

SquishDaFish
08-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Which was posted in that other thread

CoolBreeze
08-13-2009, 01:12 PM
oh haha ok man, my bad

DMBcrew36
08-13-2009, 01:13 PM
understandable, but this is the first time ive seen it on a reliable news source. So maybe its not just a rumor

Maybe ESPN is citing the guy whose brother in law and uncle work at the airport.

This whole thing probably stems from one person or a few people who made up the rumor and are sitting back and laughing their asses off right now.

Ickybaluky
08-13-2009, 01:15 PM
ESPN is citing Adam Schefter's twitter message, which was conjecture on his part.

CoolBreeze
08-13-2009, 01:19 PM
so it is still technically a rumor lol

SquishDaFish
08-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Adam Schefter's has sources so not nec conjecture. He can be hearing it in his circles too.

jimbohastle51
08-13-2009, 01:26 PM
well you can guarantee vick isnt picking dallas over buffalo. it isnt about the better team or high profile. its about playing time and CHANCE TO START GAMES AT QB. he has a helluva better chance doing that in buffalo and getting playing time in buffalo instead of competeing for reps with tony romo and john kitna and brooks bollinger. those 3 are alot different and harder to beat out being out of football for 2 years than fitz and hamdan. its a no brainer i think he will be a bill,

Ickybaluky
08-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Adam Schefter's has sources so not nec conjecture. He can be hearing it in his circles too.

Schefter was very clear he was guessing, not reporting fact. He was giving his opinion.

Here were his tweets, in order:

"Adam_Schefter: My ESPN job starts Monday, Tony Dungy expects Michael Vick to sign this week. So if you had to guess, who's back to work first, me or Vick?"

"Adam_Schefter: My Michael Vick landing-spot guesses: 1) New England. 2) Pitt. 3) Baltimore. 4) Green Bay. 5) Carolina Notice -- all quality organizations."

"Adam_Schefter: @ArmenKeteyian I don't doubt you at all. Don't think NE. But Vick is going to sign with someone who said his team is not interested."

*** That one was in response to Armen Keteyian, who said he had a source with the Patriots saying they would not be signing Vick.

"Adam_Schefter: And mark this down: Tony Dungy is right. Vick will have a new team in the next five days. Signing is coming down. Just don't know where."

"Adam_Schefter: Hmmm...I'm just saying...RT @espnafc_north: Ravens GM Newsome noncommital on Vick - http://tinyurl.com/qe32b5"

"Adam_Schefter: Yes, Michael Vick was in Chicago, as TMZ reported. No it was not to sign with Bears. He was there for some type of charity work."

"Adam_Schefter: Doing some digging all day, like many people, I'm sure. And, cross Green Bay off the Michael Vick list. Don't think Pack are players here."

"Adam_Schefter: Here are the two sleeper teams on Vick not getting mentioned but that I now sense could be in play here: Buffalo and Dallas."

"Adam_Schefter: Dallas would make some sense. Jerry Jones loves taking on troubled players, especially when they make a splash. None could do that like Vick"

"Adam_Schefter: Final word on Vick - it's one of the best kept secrets in NFL history. No one knows for sure. Just trying to fit together puzzle. Not easy."

DraftBoy
08-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Maybe this was why TO missed the past couple of practices?? He was lobbying Vick!!

I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!

CoolBreeze
08-13-2009, 01:42 PM
i agree jimbo, Vick would pick buffalo not only for the playing chance, but i believe our Wideouts are better than dallas' wideouts. Although if he comes i hope he never touches the field but instead lights a fire under Edwards and pushes him to be better!

Scumbag College
08-13-2009, 01:47 PM
http://rootzoo.com/threads/view/NFL-Football/Buffalo-Bills/Michael-Vick-a-Buffalo-Bill_268156

Just found this website. Alot of positive feedback about Vick coming to Buffalo from fans of other teams.

SquishDaFish
08-13-2009, 02:00 PM
"Adam_Schefter: Here are the two sleeper teams on Vick not getting mentioned but that I now sense could be in play here: Buffalo and Dallas."

That doesnt seem like a complete GUESS to me. SENSE does not = GUESS. Sense means he is getting some kind of sniff of it. Which means hes prob hearing something.

X-Era
08-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Ya know, after following this so closely for weeks, I just wish he would hurry up and sign somewhere so that its over.

trapezeus
08-13-2009, 04:32 PM
EE, that would be like christmas day after the gifts are opened. you'd be excited it all happened, but let down that there is nothing to look forward to.

Joe Fo Sho
08-13-2009, 04:46 PM
BRING HIM IN!!!