• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Coalition of Bills Fans Opposed to Vick

There is a laundry list of reasons to not sign him. My primary reason is we are developing a QB and if we sign him ESPN is gonna sic Ed Werder on us until TO and Trent murder eachother just to get Vick on the field.

The guy can't play QB. We have a QB that we need to ride out. JP never got a chance to ride out his potential, lets at least learn from how we mishandled him.

Brian Griese can be backup.

Bump this post to let your voice be heard!!!!!!!!!
  • Dr. Pepper
    • Apr 2008

Re: Coalition of Bills Fans Opposed to Vick

im on the fence. ill listen to and probably understand both sides of the argument.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

I dont want Vick. Ive stated my opinion and facts and reasons behind that in so many threads. I would be extremely disappointed if the Bills signed him.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

My main reason is Vick's career as a passer. If we wanted Vick we could have just kept JP. We couldn't use JP the right way, why would we have been able to use Vick the right way?

If they do it after all this supposed "trust" and "faith" in Trent, and after all the smoke they blew up our butts about Trent, I just couldn't even trust or care about the team again.

If we sign Vick, I'm going to the team which has my favorite non Bill. Jay Cutler. Yes I'd become a f'n Bears fan.

If Vick signs I have 2 home opener tix for sale.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
          My main reason is Vick's career as a passer. If we wanted Vick we could have just kept JP. We couldn't use JP the right way, why would we have been able to use Vick the right way?

If they do it after all this supposed "trust" and "faith" in Trent, and after all the smoke they blew up our butts about Trent, I just couldn't even trust or care about the team again.

If we sign Vick, I'm going to the team which has my favorite non Bill. Jay Cutler. Yes I'd become a f'n Bears fan.

Good riddance...

GO BILLS, SIGN VICK!

Comment

• Beastie Bills
            Senior Zoner
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose

Good point about JP and Trent.

But F' the Bears, and F' selling those tickets to the opener. YOU'RE COMING TO THAT F'N GAME WITH ME, VICK OR NO VICK

Comment

• DBrown77
              Watching the Bills suck since 1999
              • Mar 2005

I would not be disapointed if the Bills signed a Pro-Bowl QB as Trents back-up. Le

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

I would take Vick, but then again, I'm not an animal lover unless it has been properly tenderized and cooked.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Feb 2009

Look, if Peyton Manning killed humans I'd be willing to sign him.

This has zero to do with ethics and 100% to do with football.

What did Atlanta do with him in his prime? 2 playoff runs which ended prematurely. Trent could pull that off if given a fair amount of opportunity to do so.

If we're gonna flip flop on our QB every 2 years what is the god damn point?

Jim Kelly needed a couple years to get things going.

Peyton I believe wen't like 1-15 his rookie season.

I know Troy Aikman did.

We need to stay the course and give Trent the reigns. If he blows it, then we're in great shape to grab Tim Tebow, a franchise QB that has everything Vick has (mobility) plus everything he doesn't. (poise, class, brains, accuracy, heart, discipline, humility, drive, clean record)

If we sign Vick, as I said, Ed Werder is going to pitch a tent at One Bills Drive and talk **** until TO is painted a villain, Trent is on another team and Vick starts for us.
                  Last edited by The Juice Is Loose; 08-13-2009, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• billser
                    • Oct 2007

I am against signing Vick. I dont think he is a winner and putting him on the same team with TO is a bad idea. This isnt the first time people have been sold on these guys simply by their phsyical ability, and it wont be the last.

Also, I think both players are using B-LO to get bigger deals next year and would not stay in buffalo long term. I think theyll come here, sabotage the team chemistry, and leave the first chance they get. I rather work with Trent Edwards.

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

Juice, your underlying theory on why the bills don't need vick is valid. saying that Vick and Losman are similar talents loses you a lot of points. Then you recommended Tebow as an option next year....and then this wholething because wildly ridiclous.

Comment

• mayotm
                        • Jul 2003

I'm fine with Vick getting another shot in the NFL. I just don't want it to be in Buffalo. I'm far from a perfect person and have made many mistakes in my life. However, there are some things I can't forgive. Animal torture for sport is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X