I still think Vick could still be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

I still think Vick could still be here

If anyone remembers when Stroud came here ESPN was reporting he left and no deal was made and last year they were saying that TO actually wasnt here when he actually was. I dont trust anything they say
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: I still think Vick could still be here

Biggest reason is also that CB would be posting all day that the rumors are false. He has been quiet all day which is new on these days when false rumors are comming

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Mitchell55
      Biggest reason is also that CB would be posting all day that the rumors are false. He has been quiet all day which is new on these days when false rumors are comming
      This is actually a good point. He could easily say "he's not here, call off the dogs" (no pun intended). He hasn't.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

Chris Brown is a lazy SOB.

He rarely addressed anything until well after it becomes common knowledge.

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

The problem with your logic Mitch is that ESPN confirmed Stroud was here. There has not been one legitimate source that has stated with certainty that Vick is in Buffalo/ Rochester.

TO WAS verified as in Buffalo. Me, Sal and Pat were all over it as well. There is nothing legit a bout the Vick rumors.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell55
            If anyone remembers when Stroud came here ESPN was reporting he left and no deal was made and last year they were saying that TO actually wasnt here when he actually was. I dont trust anything they say
            Hold up. The Stroud move was that we brought him in after trading for him... he never made a free agent visit.

Comment

Working...
            X