• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Just listened to Carucci and Dungy on 103.3 Buffalo

I'm in Rochester, I got the tip on the other message board. Streamed it...I gotta say, I'm not convinced that we aren't at least in the fray.

Tony Dungy is in Rochester. They got an interview with him on that radio show, it was definately him. They pressed him a couple times and rather than say no he said he can't give away his inside information.

He did deny it several times. But we all know that the way they saying things it doesn't mean jack. There is always at this time or some other twist to let them off the hook.

Carucci said several times that as far as he knows it's not happening. He talked to Scott Berchtold I believe the guys name is. I just don't want the controversy. I don't want ESPN camping out in Buffalo every night waiting to stir up BS.

That stuff effects teams. The Cowboys were talented and totally flopped last season. A group of 50 some guys are gonna have disagreements, but to have ESPN reporting anonymous BS every night, it got to the team.

This stuff will happen again if Vick is here. I think Edwards and TO are gonna be a good match and we can make a good run at this.
    Last edited by The Juice Is Loose; 08-13-2009, 03:39 PM.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Just listened to Carucci and Dungy on 103.3 Buffalo

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
    I'm in Rochester, I got the tip on the other message board. Streamed it...I gotta say, I'm not convinced that we aren't at least in the fray.

Tony Dungy is in Rochester. They got an interview with him on that radio show, it was definately him. They pressed him a couple times and rather than say no he said he can't give away his inside information.

He did deny it several times. But we all know that the way they saying things it doesn't mean jack. There is always at this time or some other twist to let them off the hook.

Carucci said several times that as far as he knows it's not happening. He talked to Scott Berchtold I believe the guys name is. I just don't want the controversy. I don't want ESPN camping out in Buffalo every night waiting to stir up BS.

That stuff effects teams. The Cowboys were talented and totally flopped last season. A group of 50 some guys are gonna have disagreements, but to have ESPN reporting anonymous BS every night, it got to the team.

This stuff will happen again if Vick is here. I think Edwards and TO are gonna be a good match and we can make a good run at this.
    I gotta applaud Bertch on that take. It was my number 1 issue with this move.

Why have a great tailgate, with your friends, and get all fired up for a game, and deal with PETA's negativity as you walk by them on your way into the stadium. Why deal with that when you don't have to?

I am in favor of this move if we made it. The pluses are a bit above the minuses to me... but that's a far far cry from saying that this is a great move or one that I could be 100% behind. The negative side is there, and its real.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

I agree EE

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

So guys can't call in to radio shows to talk anymore? They have to be physically present? I'll believe it when I see it and not a second before.

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

i dont think Dungy was "In Studio".
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2009

no it was over the phone but he said himself that he was in rochester

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
              no it was over the phone but he said himself that he was in rochester
              Look, I'm not saying the Bills are going to sign Vick or fuel any of the fire. However, why in the heck would Tony Dungy be in Rochester? Seriously, how does that make any sense? He obviously went there to have some level of discussion about Vick. Rochester is not a city you just happen to be in any day of the week, like New York, Chicago, Miami, or whatever.
              Last edited by Mudflap1; 08-13-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

It would be a great move. Far too many QBs spend time on the injury report.

Comment

Working...
                X