PDA

View Full Version : The Offical REITERATE YOUR STANCE Thread

Night Train
08-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Since the Bills are doing it, I'd like to reiterate my stance that I'm not interested in Chris Kelsay.

mybills
08-13-2009, 06:42 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that pre season games mean nothing.

Night Train
08-13-2009, 06:48 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that the Cover 2 D doesn't work here at all and should be scuttled.

BillsWin
08-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Id like to reiterate my stance that........... CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Nighthawk
08-13-2009, 06:54 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that...Dickey is still a shi*ty HC!

ChristopherWalken
08-13-2009, 06:57 PM
I'd like to reiterate that I'm not keen on the idea of Fitzcraptrick rolling at 2nd string when Trent Edwards has yet to prove he isn't injury prone.

BillsWin
08-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Id like to reiterate the idea that letting McGahee go was one of the best decisions this franchise has made in years.

SquishDaFish
08-13-2009, 07:04 PM
I like to reiterate my stance that the Bills are going to go 11-5 and be in the playoffs. And also the Bills will in Week 1 on Monday Night football with me in attendance.

Mr. Pink
08-13-2009, 07:08 PM
I'd like to reiterate the problem with this team is its talent evaluators.

Nighthawk
08-13-2009, 07:08 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance...that Beastmode is crazy! j/k

The Juice Is Loose
08-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I'd like to reiterate we're better off without Aaron Maybin.

Hemlepp53
08-13-2009, 08:05 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that Maybin will be a starting DE this season replacing Kelsay on the DLine.

YardRat
08-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Dick Jauron is going to reiterate his stance and go 7-9 again.

SABURZFAN
08-13-2009, 10:59 PM
i'd like to reiterate that if Jauron go for it on 4th and 5, instead of taking the points early in the game, he'll be fired quickly.

seanbillsfan
08-13-2009, 11:22 PM
reiterate is a funny word. thats it :awm:

jamze132
08-14-2009, 12:00 AM
I'd like to once again reiterate that I in fact DO NOT have a rich friend who knows a guy who slept with his own sister who works in a bar that the Bills management frequents.

djjimkelly
08-14-2009, 07:56 AM
id like to reiterate that we dont have an nfl level coaching staff in buffalo that the cover 2 blows and this hurry up O is something we are doing to mask how bad our O actually is

M
08-14-2009, 07:57 AM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that I hate rookie holdouts. And yes, I know it's the system but still hate it. :mad: Get your a$$ to camp, Maybin!

gil
08-14-2009, 08:18 AM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that not doing anything to upgrade the pass rush or D-Line other than drafting Maybin is borderline crazy and quite possibly criminal.

yordad
08-14-2009, 08:59 AM
I'd like to reiterate that I really, really hope Trent is "The Man".

bigbub2352
08-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I would like to reiterate that Whitner is a bust and is gonna hurt us more than help us this yr
I would like to reiterate that our talent evaluaters are hurting the team more than the media likes to admit.
I would like to reiterate that anyone who thinks that only adding 1 pass rusher to the Dline will change the way offense's attack this D will make a world of differance are sorely mistaken.
I would like to reiterate that the Oline Moves were the right ones.
I would like to reiterate that Kelsay Denney and Schobel are way overpaid over valued by the organization and way underperform.
I would like to reiterate the reason we have depth issues every year is cause Dickey and the FO dont sign the right players to fill the depth and continue to sign guys we cut in previous seasons that we went 7-9 hmmmm they didnt help then yet they are gonna help now? also DJ runs a pussy laid back camp that hurts us in week 14-16 hence poor finishs every year.
I would like to reiterate that we dont have the personel to run the Cover 2 nor the pass rush or coaching to do it
I would like to reiterate that u can add all the talent in the world if they are getting mismanaged by Skeletor u will consistently be outcoached and lose games
I would like to reiterate if Trent isnt the man we are in deep deep trouble
i would like to reiterate that Derek Schouman is not a starting TE in this league no matter how many times media want to try and brainwash us
I would also like to reiterate that Toronto is a joke
that being said i luv the Bills thru and thru and am just stating the obvious
GO BILLS!!!!

ddaryl
08-14-2009, 09:48 AM
I would like to reiterate my stance that Vick will never be a Bill, and if the Bills did sign him we would lose loyal fan base and it would have accelerated the move to Toronto... not signing Vick was a blessing

trapezeus
08-14-2009, 11:00 AM
i'd like to reiterate that the 2010 bills should be in the throwbacks full time

raphael120
08-14-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd like to reiterate that if the Bills do not get it done this year, they never will under this administration.

Bill Cody
08-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Since the Bills are doing it, I'd like to reiterate my stance that I'm not interested in Chris Kelsay.

Just as well I heard he already has a girlfriend.

Pinkerton Security
08-14-2009, 01:17 PM
id like to reiterate my stance that if trent doesnt make strides this year, I want him gone and would like to bring in a stud rookie (and I love trent...just sick of suckitude)

sdbillsfan2
08-14-2009, 02:35 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that...Dickey is still a shi*ty HC!

I'd like to reiterate my stance and say *****ty Dickey deserves and a pay and title cut!

MDFINFAN
08-14-2009, 03:00 PM
I'd like to reiterate that if the Bills do not get it done this year, they never will under this administration.

I'd like to reiterate the reiterated post here, by stating, did you see the schedule the AFCE is playing, and the bills are playing with 2 rookies on the OL and a reshuffled OL at that, this maybe a long year for the AFCE, to include the Pats..

Night Train
08-14-2009, 04:21 PM
I'd like to reiterate my stance that the Bills are at least trying to do something about the O Line. It will take 1 more off-season but it's a change from signing bums like Dockery, Bennie Anderson, Tuten Reyes etc.

I'd like to reiterate my stance that the Bills need to sober up concerning the D line and realize that they have Stroud and little else. Maybin will sign soon and need time to develop. Still, they badly need 2-3 more players. Schobel, Kelsay & Williams aren't fooling anybody and should be replaced.

ServoBillieves
08-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I would like to reiterate that the Jets will fail hardcore if Sanchez starts the season, and that the Bills offensive line should be lined up as :Walker-Wood-Hangartner-Butler-Walker:

Lexwhat
08-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Thread of the year!!

I would like to reiterate that Walker/Butler is NOT the solution at LT/RT.
I would like to reiterate that Donte Whitner is a big-mouth who never has (and never will) make any meaningful contributions to this team.
I would like to reiterate that our pass-rush and run-blocking is among the WORST in the league.
I would like to reiterate that Chris Kelsey and Keith Ellison have no business being starters on this team.
I would like to reiterate that Aaron Schobel is an overpaid, lazy, apathetic bum.
I would like to reiterate that Ko Simpson should be cut.
I would like to reiterate that this team needs to stop drafting so many damn DBs.

I would like to reiterate that Trent Edwards will be a very good to great NFL QB.

Lexwhat
08-14-2009, 07:53 PM
I would like to reiterate that the Jets will fail hardcore if Sanchez starts the season, and that the Bills offensive line should be lined up as :Walker-Wood-Hangartner-Butler-Walker:

Langston Walker at LT, and..............

Darwin Walker at RT?????

Night Train
08-14-2009, 07:54 PM

Wow. Walker is really good, playing both Tackle positions.

Butler should never leave the bench and can't believe anyone thinks that human swinging door is starter material.

Levitre or McKinney at Guard.

Lexwhat
08-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Butler should never leave the bench and can't believe anyone thinks that human swinging door is starter material.

I don't think that. I've been dissin Butler for a long time.

Mitchell55
08-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Id like to Reiterate my stance that every player that the bills bring in or have can be a HOFer

Lexwhat
09-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Thread of the year!!

I would like to reiterate that Walker/Butler is NOT the solution at LT/RT.
I would like to reiterate that Donte Whitner is a big-mouth who never has (and never will) make any meaningful contributions to this team.
I would like to reiterate that our pass-rush and run-blocking is among the WORST in the league.
I would like to reiterate that Chris Kelsey and Keith Ellison have no business being starters on this team.
I would like to reiterate that Aaron Schobel is an overpaid, lazy, apathetic bum.
I would like to reiterate that Ko Simpson should be cut.
I would like to reiterate that this team needs to stop drafting so many damn DBs.

I would like to reiterate that Trent Edwards will be a very good to great NFL QB.

Just for the record, I would like to reiterate my reiteration.

I have full confidence in Trent Edwards.