PDA

View Full Version : Let's go get Feeley

realdealryan
08-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Thoughts?

If he's half of the quarterback he was when he almost beat the Patriots during their perfect regular season, I'll take him over Fitzcraptrick.

SeatownBillsFan21
08-13-2009, 08:31 PM
IMO anything would be better than what i saw from Fitz last Sunday.

BillsWin
08-13-2009, 08:35 PM
IMO anything would be better than what i saw from Fitz last Sunday.

he wasnt awful.

SeatownBillsFan21
08-13-2009, 08:37 PM
he wasnt awful.
Well he wasn't good missed most of this throws and looked pretty shaky. were in real trouble WHEN Trent goes down this year.

Mike13
08-14-2009, 12:30 AM
sure go get the POS, also teh Patriots never had a perfect season

X-Era
08-14-2009, 06:35 AM
Thoughts?

If he's half of the quarterback he was when he almost beat the Patriots during their perfect regular season, I'll take him over Fitzcraptrick.
Id feel better about Griese.

Hell, if Josh Johnson gets released... why not get a guy that could develop into a quality starter? Its not like Trent in 2010 isn't up in the air.

Static
08-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Yes please go get Feeley.

THATHURMANATOR
08-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Feeley Stinks.

cocamide
08-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Why isn't Hamden our #2 on the depth chart right now? If anything, he's always pretty calm on the field. Fitz looked like a spaz out there.

X-Era
08-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Why isn't Hamden our #2 on the depth chart right now? If anything, he's always pretty calm on the field. Fitz looked like a spaz out there.

Do you trust him to get you 2 wins if Trent goes down for 4 games?

cocamide
08-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Do you trust him to get you 2 wins if Trent goes down for 4 games?

More than I trust Fitz. My question wasn't about if Hamden should be our #2 over all of the QBs available. I was just comparing him to Fitz.

Ickybaluky
08-14-2009, 09:14 AM

He threw for a lot of yards, but he also threw 3 picks in that game, including one at the end that was a Brett Favre "I'll just chuck it up there and see what happens" that sealed the deal for the Pats.

That's the problem with Feeley, he can look good for stretches but is very streaky and the more he plays the more likely he is to make bad mistakes that kill your team.

Bill Cody
08-14-2009, 02:21 PM
He threw for a lot of yards, but he also threw 3 picks in that game, including one at the end that was a Brett Favre "I'll just chuck it up there and see what happens" that sealed the deal for the Pats.

That's the problem with Feeley, he can look good for stretches but is very streaky and the more he plays the more likely he is to make bad mistakes that kill your team.

He made some mistakes in that game but he was brilliant for most of it and came damn close to pulling off a win against a heavily favored opponent. I'd take that performance all day every day from my backup QB. No chance Fitz could do that.

Night Train
08-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Hamden isn't much but is 5 times better than Kelly Holcomb Fitzpatrick.

The Bills would be smart to add another QB & cut Fitzpatrick before opening day.

BillsWin
08-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Griese.

Lexwhat
08-14-2009, 05:50 PM

Sounds just like JP.

...Except that JP doesn't throw for a lot of yards.

T-Long
08-14-2009, 06:03 PM
I was watching the Raiders Cowboys replay today when I was at work, and they got some decent backups. Garcia, Gradkowski, and Charlie Frye. I would take ANY of those 3 over Fitz and Hamden