PDA

View Full Version : Eugene Monroe just signed his contract

Beastie Bills
08-14-2009, 01:27 PM
This will be the very first negative comment I've made regarding Maybin's holdout. There are now only 3 first round draft picks who haven't signed:

Andre Smith - Total Head-Case
Crabtree - Diva, getting bad advice
Maybin - ???

Wtf. This is f'n ridiculous.

THATHURMANATOR
08-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Only thing I can say is that the slot immediately ahead of Maybin hasn't signed. I do understand that by doing some simple math we can figure out what the going rate would be. Enough is enough Maybins camp needs to get their head out of their asses and sign this deal already.

Beastie Bills
08-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Enough is enough Maybins camp needs to get their head out of their asses and sign this deal already.

Seriously. Enough is enough. I haven't criticized him for holding out. I understand that it's business. But come on, wtf could possibly be keeping him out at this point? A DE taken two spots after him, and a DT taken two spots before him have both signed. There is enough information to get this deal done. Enough already.

Scumbag College
08-14-2009, 01:53 PM
I think he was a bit of a stretch being taken at 12 to begin with. I'll root for every Bills player, of course, because if they play well that gives the team a better chance to win. However, he's not really doing a whole lot to endear himself to the fans for holding out as long as he has, as raw and young of a player that he is.

Beastie Bills
08-14-2009, 03:15 PM
I think he was a bit of a stretch being taken at 12 to begin with. I'll root for every Bills player, of course, because if they play well that gives the team a better chance to win. However, he's not really doing a whole lot to endear himself to the fans for holding out as long as he has, as raw and young of a player that he is.

I'll root for him also.....when he is actually a member of this team.

He is not in very good company right now (Smith and Crabtree).

ddaryl
08-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Maybin deserves the negative undertones, and I myself wouldn't hesitate to tweet him and tell him to stop ****ing off and get your lame ass into camp

but once he is here I'll be happy... I just don't see how the nickels he and his agent are going to fight for in this contract is going to be worth it for his developement this season...