PDA

View Full Version : Shut Up Whitner

billsfanone
08-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Let me start by saying I'm not a Whitner hater. I think we reached big time, he's average, and not worth a #8. I don't hate him for that.

That said, his Twitter makes me puke. Today he mentioned something about "being the underdog."

Sorry ***** Dante. A #8 pick is not an underdog.

I hate that ****. These jerks write their own bulletin board material and start believing it.

jamze132
08-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Let me start by saying I'm not a Whitner hater. I think we reached big time, he's average, and not worth a #8. I don't hate him for that.

That said, his Twitter makes me puke. Today he mentioned something about "being the underdog."

Sorry ***** Dante. A #8 pick is not an underdog.

I hate that ****. These jerks write their own bulletin board material and start believing it.
He's still yapping?

nateodoms'bff
08-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Ummmm, you yourself think he was a reach at #8.

So, how is it possible for him to not feel like an underdog? Fans of this team are not the only ones who think that this is a make or break year for him. HE knows that. He feels like no one believes he can do it. The very definition of underdog.

This whole team is an underdog, with a ton of eyes on them, waiting for T.O. to "destroy" a young team. There are not many pundits that view the Bills as anything but underdogs, underachievers, and a pale shadow of the franchise they were 15 years ago.

I think they all have a right to feel the way they do. They are young and hungry, and are psyching themselves up for a make or break season.

yordad
08-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I guess I would have to hear the entire quote prior to commenting.

DrGraves
08-14-2009, 03:27 PM
I hope Donte gets on the zone... DONTE you ****ing suck. stop acting like a 13 year old girl. grow a set and go earn your paycheck. you are the worst starting safety in the nfl. you make me sick.

billsfanone
08-14-2009, 03:31 PM

So, how is it possible for him to not feel like an underdog? Fans of this team are not the only ones who think that this is a make or break year for him. HE knows that. He feels like no one believes he can do it. The very definition of underdog.

This whole team is an underdog, with a ton of eyes on them, waiting for T.O. to "destroy" a young team. There are not many pundits that view the Bills as anything but underdogs, underachievers, and a pale shadow of the franchise they were 15 years ago.

I think they all have a right to feel the way they do. They are young and hungry, and are psyching themselves up for a make or break season.

If you're a #8, then live up to your expectation instead of calling yourself an underdog. Or just STFU and play.

k-oneputt
08-14-2009, 03:49 PM
If we had real football people running the front office instead of and overrated Levy callingt the shots we wouldn't even have the overrated whitner problem ?
who takes an undersized ss over a franchise dt ? THE BILLS.

BillsWin
08-14-2009, 03:55 PM
play nice. :spanku:

Dr. Pepper
08-14-2009, 03:56 PM
yawn.... lets make 3 more threads about whitner and his mouth.

mayotm
08-14-2009, 04:21 PM
I hope Donte gets on the zone... DONTE you ****ing suck. stop acting like a 13 year old girl. grow a set and go earn your paycheck. you are the worst starting safety in the nfl. you make me sick.Every time there is a Whitner thread, you come in and state that he's the worst starting safety in the league. That's simply not true. He's average. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Night Train
08-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Who the F*** cares what ANYONE says on Twitter ?

Akhippo
08-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Your not an UNDERdog, your an UNDERachiever. Big difference being the #8 pick.

But I have to keep telling myself your not Ngata. So Ill just have to deal with your play on the field, I just wish I didnt have to deal with your Twitter off it.

mayotm
08-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Your not an UNDERdog, your an UNDERachiever. Big difference being the #8 pick.

But I have to keep telling myself your not Ngata. So Ill just have to deal with your play on the field, I just wish I didnt have to deal with your Twitter off it.You don't have to deal with his tweeting, tweetering or whatever the hell it's called. Don't read it.

Pinkerton Security
08-14-2009, 06:02 PM
I hope Donte gets on the zone... DONTE you ****ing suck. stop acting like a 13 year old girl. grow a set and go earn your paycheck. you are the worst starting safety in the nfl. you make me sick.

1) i agree that he needs to stop worrying about his twitters and facebook
2) hes not nearly the worst starting safety in the nfl. Why dont YOU grow a set and let him know ON his twitter page how awful he is, or better yet, to his face, if you feel so strongly about his poor play. get some perspective, dude.

OpIv37
08-14-2009, 07:23 PM

So, how is it possible for him to not feel like an underdog?

if he's an underdog, it's due to his own lackluster play. Had he lived up to his #8 billing or even been slightly above average, this would not be a "make or break" year for him.

An underdog is a person who has the cards stacked against them. You don't get to stack the cards against yourself then claim to be an underdog.

The Spaz
08-14-2009, 07:35 PM
If you don't want to read it don't follow him. It's really that simple.

billsfanone
08-14-2009, 08:56 PM
If you don't want to read it don't follow him. It's really that simple.

I want to hear what's on his mind. Doesn't mean I have to like what he says. Doesn't mean I can't comment on it.

Akhippo
08-14-2009, 09:39 PM
You don't have to deal with his tweeting, tweetering or whatever the hell it's called. Don't read it.

Who said I have to be on Twitter or Facebook or My Space. But if its posted that hes saying things on that media cant I respond. If you dont like my post, dont respond to it.
Really! Is that the best you had at the moment.

And what is with everyone going, "I bet you wouldnt say it to his face". So if the man isnt standing right in front of me Im not allowed to state an opinion. I have no issue telling anyone my opinion of their play, and i would person to person. I have no problem telling anyone here my opinion of their post. Just come on up to AK and we can discuss anything.

The guys are paid to perform in front of the public eye. Just like politicians to their constituents, these guys should be aware that they will have to answer for either the pay they are getting, position they were drafted, or performance on the field vs their win loss records.

Tatonka
08-14-2009, 10:35 PM
tweets are for :limp: anyways...

the fact that someone started a thread about what someone tweeted is :limp: too.

Typ0
08-14-2009, 10:54 PM
if you pick at 8 and the guy is not a bust that is successful.

mayotm
08-15-2009, 06:34 AM
Who said I have to be on Twitter or Facebook or My Space. But if its posted that hes saying things on that media cant I respond. If you dont like my post, dont respond to it.
Really! Is that the best you had at the moment.

And what is with everyone going, "I bet you wouldnt say it to his face". So if the man isnt standing right in front of me Im not allowed to state an opinion. I have no issue telling anyone my opinion of their play, and i would person to person. I have no problem telling anyone here my opinion of their post. Just come on up to AK and we can discuss anything.

The guys are paid to perform in front of the public eye. Just like politicians to their constituents, these guys should be aware that they will have to answer for either the pay they are getting, position they were drafted, or performance on the field vs their win loss records.That's quite a rant. I never suggested that you weren't entitled to you opinion. I certainly never posted anything about "I bet you wouldn't say it to his face." I hope your rant made you feel better. Have a nice day.