PDA

View Full Version : Sidebar from the '09 Official predictions thread

OpIv37
08-10-2009, 05:54 PM
@NE: Win

I stopped reading here because this pick is so homeristic that it destroys your credibility.

The Bills haven't won against NE since 2003. They haven't won a night game since around 2001. Two of the worst losses- the choke job against Dallas and that debacle against Cleveland- occurred under this coaching staff with very similar players. I can't remember the last time the Bills won in NE but I know it was no more recent than 2002.

It's a night game on national TV with Brady's return.... there are no guarantees in sports, but the Bills losing this game is as close to a guarantee as it can possibly get. EVERYTHING is stacked against us.

SabreEleven
08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
I stopped reading here because this pick is so homeristic that it destroys your credibility.

The Bills haven't won against NE since 2003. They haven't won a night game since around 2001. Two of the worst losses- the choke job against Dallas and that debacle against Cleveland- occurred under this coaching staff with very similar players. I can't remember the last time the Bills won in NE but I know it was no more recent than 2002.

It's a night game on national TV with Brady's return.... there are no guarantees in sports, but the Bills losing this game is as close to a guarantee as it can possibly get. EVERYTHING is stacked against us.

So I should put all my ZB's on NE?

OpIv37
08-10-2009, 07:21 PM
So I should put all my ZB's on NE?

there's no guarantee so I wouldn't recommend ALL of them. But if you want to wager a significant portion, it's not a bad idea.

Bufftp
08-11-2009, 10:27 AM

Funny OPVI
On the Dolphins board last year they were heading up to NE. All the Dolphin fans predicted doom. I felt that the Patriots were in a set up game and get upset. I predicted a Dolphins win. Dolphin fans like you trashed all day long in the thread.

It's not a homeristic pick. I just think it will be upset.