PDA

View Full Version : For all of you that evan thought about....

alohabillsfan
08-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Trading Roscoe forget it! I have gone from waiting to see an exciting punt return with the chance of going the distance, to, crap is he gonna catch the dam ball!

Please dont trade roscoe, he has a role on this team!

jamze132
08-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Trading Roscoe forget it! I have gone from waiting to see an exciting punt return with the chance of going the distance, to, crap is he gonna catch the dam ball!

He has a roll but the problem is his roll only gets him the ball a couple of times per game.

DrGraves
08-16-2009, 10:52 AM
you may be right james but he does more with his few chances to return punts than other guys to with their hands on the ball the entire game.

Night Train
08-16-2009, 11:57 AM

I've mentioned his possibility of being traded only because the Bills gave him a fat contract, thinking he would also see many touches as a WR. Once they aquired Owens, that possibility vanished.

Now his salary looks excessive in the eys of the team and his agent, Rosehaus, is trying to get him moved since he's obviously unhappy.

I don't want him to leave but I think he will.

Novacane
08-16-2009, 12:28 PM
I hope they are going to go back to Parrish returning punts and McKelvin kickoffs once the games are for real.