X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Maybin anyone

Does anyone have an update on Maybin?? with the Packs sealing their deal i would hope that Maybin wouldnt hesitate any longer..
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Maybin anyone

I have a feeling it's tomorrow.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

ask Sal. I was told monday or tuesday. Sal seems to think it is 5 years 26 million which is around what Ive heard. Like Coach Sal said, it is hard to nail down a day because usually the last few things they need to get done are the incentives and something can go wrong to make them last longer. Id put money on Monday or Tuesday though.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

what did Raji get guaranteed and Orakpo? The parameters should be right there in the middle of them two. Obviously Crabtree isn't signing anytime soon, so we can't even factor him in

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

One of 2 rookies unsigned.

I'm a diehard PSU fan, but that ***** can cry and whine all he wants, suck his thumb for all I care, Grow up, learn what a contract entails. you wanted to play football in the NFL! Congrats! Oh wait! Your lazy ass along with a past-his-prime publicist want to hold out until a player on the other side of the ball as a rookie that you share almost 0 compatibility with signs. How's it feel to fall to 11th and not be signed?

Copeland Bryan and Chris Ellis have pulled their weight. Good luck riding the pine, enjoy your status on your couch waiting for a receiver far worth more than you ever may be to sign a contract so you can have the great title of being the "last 1st round player to sign." Enjoy it Maybin. Let's see how you can outplay Ryan Denney, Copeland Bryan, Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay, and Chris Ellis.
          Last edited by ServoBillieves; 08-17-2009, 12:13 AM.
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Maybin will probably sign Tuesday and then stay in Buffalo for the second part of Training Camp, IMO. There's no point of him signing Tuesday and then bringing all his stuff here for 1 night, just to go back to Buffalo on Wednesday. He's already missed most of training camp at St. John Fisher and they usually don't do much in the final 3 days anyways...just some light work.

Comment

• lmcshadow
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by yordad
              I have a feeling it's tomorrow.
              I hope so...hate tosee talent on the side line just watching...regardless of what people are saying ..Maybin will make a difference

Comment

• lmcshadow
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by T-Long
                what did Raji get guaranteed and Orakpo? The parameters should be right there in the middle of them two. Obviously Crabtree isn't signing anytime soon, so we can't even factor him in
                I hope that a** get it stuck to him if he dont sign...maybe next year hell be a 2nd or lower based on attitude and ... ...greed

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

A guy who will be making $26M will be playing 16 games this season in some capacity. He might only be put out there in 3rd and long right now, but he's going to play regardless of whether or not he knows the playbook. It's economics.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

He's getting bad advice but he'll be fine if he shows up and makes some plays.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

All I know is Maybin better walk the walk. To hold out like this he better be something special because he is hurting this team. No excuse for him to not be here by now. The guy is a #11 pick for crying out loud not a #2 or #3 overall pick.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

If he doesnt sign by Tuesday I dont know that he'll have enough time to see the field in our next preseason game...
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          If he doesnt sign by Tuesday I dont know that he'll have enough time to see the field in our next preseason game...
                          Well ****, what's another missed game going to do for his growth...

Comment

• T-Long
                            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                            • Sep 2003

Breaking news!! He's CLOSE!!! hahaha sorry...just had to do it

Comment

• lmcshadow
                              • Nov 2007

Yeah he's young..... dumb .......and full of ...............wait a minute he isnt smart enough for that yet..........Hey Maybin stop the Bulls***..time to go to work. .....we need ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X