PDA

View Full Version : Maybin anyone

lmcshadow
08-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Does anyone have an update on Maybin?? with the Packs sealing their deal i would hope that Maybin wouldnt hesitate any longer..

yordad
08-16-2009, 08:35 PM
I have a feeling it's tomorrow. :idunno:

BillsWin
08-16-2009, 09:43 PM
ask Sal. I was told monday or tuesday. Sal seems to think it is 5 years 26 million which is around what Ive heard. Like Coach Sal said, it is hard to nail down a day because usually the last few things they need to get done are the incentives and something can go wrong to make them last longer. Id put money on Monday or Tuesday though.

T-Long
08-16-2009, 10:18 PM
what did Raji get guaranteed and Orakpo? The parameters should be right there in the middle of them two. Obviously Crabtree isn't signing anytime soon, so we can't even factor him in

ServoBillieves
08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
One of 2 rookies unsigned.

I'm a diehard PSU fan, but that ***** can cry and whine all he wants, suck his thumb for all I care, Grow up, learn what a contract entails. you wanted to play football in the NFL! Congrats! Oh wait! Your lazy ass along with a past-his-prime publicist want to hold out until a player on the other side of the ball as a rookie that you share almost 0 compatibility with signs. How's it feel to fall to 11th and not be signed?

Copeland Bryan and Chris Ellis have pulled their weight. Good luck riding the pine, enjoy your status on your couch waiting for a receiver far worth more than you ever may be to sign a contract so you can have the great title of being the "last 1st round player to sign." Enjoy it Maybin. Let's see how you can outplay Ryan Denney, Copeland Bryan, Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay, and Chris Ellis.

Michael82
08-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Maybin will probably sign Tuesday and then stay in Buffalo for the second part of Training Camp, IMO. There's no point of him signing Tuesday and then bringing all his stuff here for 1 night, just to go back to Buffalo on Wednesday. He's already missed most of training camp at St. John Fisher and they usually don't do much in the final 3 days anyways...just some light work.

lmcshadow
08-17-2009, 01:00 AM
I have a feeling it's tomorrow. :idunno:
I hope so...hate tosee talent on the side line just watching...regardless of what people are saying ..Maybin will make a difference

lmcshadow
08-17-2009, 01:02 AM
what did Raji get guaranteed and Orakpo? The parameters should be right there in the middle of them two. Obviously Crabtree isn't signing anytime soon, so we can't even factor him in
I hope that a** get it stuck to him if he dont sign...maybe next year hell be a 2nd or lower based on attitude and ...:drool: ...greed

jamze132
08-17-2009, 03:32 AM
A guy who will be making $26M will be playing 16 games this season in some capacity. He might only be put out there in 3rd and long right now, but he's going to play regardless of whether or not he knows the playbook. It's economics.

Night Train
08-17-2009, 05:30 AM
He's getting bad advice but he'll be fine if he shows up and makes some plays.

don137
08-17-2009, 05:57 AM
All I know is Maybin better walk the walk. To hold out like this he better be something special because he is hurting this team. No excuse for him to not be here by now. The guy is a #11 pick for crying out loud not a #2 or #3 overall pick.

DraftBoy
08-17-2009, 07:27 AM
If he doesnt sign by Tuesday I dont know that he'll have enough time to see the field in our next preseason game...

jamze132
08-17-2009, 04:53 PM
If he doesnt sign by Tuesday I dont know that he'll have enough time to see the field in our next preseason game...
Well ****, what's another missed game going to do for his growth... :snicker:

T-Long
08-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Breaking news!! He's CLOSE!!! hahaha sorry...just had to do it

lmcshadow
08-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah he's young..... dumb .......and full of ...............wait a minute he isnt smart enough for that yet..........Hey Maybin stop the Bulls***..time to go to work. .....we need ya!

lmcshadow
08-18-2009, 07:42 PM
as it looks the young lad is messing up his rookie debut....on a bad leg

T-Long
08-18-2009, 07:43 PM
As a big Nittany Lion fan myself...I love the kid. But he is SERIOUSLY really starting to piss me the **** off.

Wittman21
08-18-2009, 08:09 PM
They are still far apart in negotiations... I cannot see the Bills giving in and I BILLieve that this is the right route for him. Our D has ben playing well this preseason so this will help the Bills in negotiations, if our D was playing horrible I could see Maybin saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!". Get to practice Maybin, you seem like you love the game, you have all your life, now get here and play...

chernobylwraiths
08-18-2009, 08:57 PM
This crap always looks dark until it becomes done all of a sudden. I think he will be signed by Monday.

yordad
08-18-2009, 09:08 PM
This crap always looks dark until it becomes done all of a sudden. I think he will be signed by Monday.In 6 days? :wtf:

mysticsoto
08-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Doesn't look like this will happen this week or even next week. :(

From rotoworld:

The Bills remain "far apart" in contract talks with unsigned first-round pick Aaron Maybin.
With only four weeks left before the regular season, the Bills are concerned the No. 11 overall pick won't be ready to play in Week 1. "Neither side is offering positive signs a deal is close," according to the Associated Press. Maybin's missed practice count is up to 21, not including 15 walkthroughs.

OpIv37
08-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Get to practice Maybin, you seem like you love the game, you have all your life, now get here and play...

before this BS it seemed like he loved the game. Now it seems like he just wants a paycheck.

BTW, wasn't it just a few short months ago that we ran Jason Peters out of town for wanting a paycheck? And Peters was an undrafted rookie who changed positions and made the Pro Bowl at the new position. Maybin hasn't done **** in the NFL yet and he's still all about the money.

I didn't like the pick from the beginning, but I know we're desperate for DL help so I was willing to give him a chance. Now he's just pissing me off. If he ever does sign I hope he gets booed when he first takes the field.

Michael82
08-19-2009, 02:51 AM
**** You, Aaron Maybin! You are a ****ing rookie and it is your job to get out to Buffalo and practice with your ****ing team. You are slotted to get miilions no matter what. Everyone else has ****ing signed! You should be in Buffalo now! Don't haggle over a few bucks...especially now. It would be best for you in the long run for you to get your ass here immediately and sign the damn contract. Now you are weeks and weeks behind the rest of the team and will have missed all of training camp and at least 3 preseason games. stop this **** now and get your ****ing ass in Buffalo with the rest of the team, which is working their ass off. getting ready for the season! :mad: :fit:

SABURZFAN
08-19-2009, 10:34 AM
I hope so...hate tosee talent on the side line just watching...regardless of what people are saying ..Maybin will make a difference

looks like yordad was wrong..... AGAIN. what else is new though?

SABURZFAN
08-19-2009, 10:35 AM
**** You, Aaron Maybin! You are a ****ing rookie and it is your job to get out to Buffalo and practice with your ****ing team. You are slotted to get miilions no matter what. Everyone else has ****ing signed! You should be in Buffalo now! Don't haggle over a few bucks...especially now. It would be best for you in the long run for you to get your ass here immediately and sign the damn contract. Now you are weeks and weeks behind the rest of the team and will have missed all of training camp and at least 3 preseason games. stop this **** now and get your ****ing ass in Buffalo with the rest of the team, which is working their ass off. getting ready for the season! :mad: :fit:

GET ANGRY MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!