Been to over 200 Bills games and got kicked out of my first this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Been to over 200 Bills games and got kicked out of my first this weekend!

I stayed in the parking lot almost right until 7. And I'm not going to lie to you, we were doing some heavy drinking and a good time was being had. Now most of our crew were down in the seats already but a me and a few others, including my buddy Tony were running late. So we roll into the stadium while the game is in progress but still find time to stop for another beer. By the time we got to our seats the game was in progress and the Bears had the ball, it was right before the Cutler pick. My brother was GOING OFF on Cutler. It was hilarious. He was screaming about how he was a "Crybaby Hillbillie". It was the funniest thing ever. Cutler had to hear. So of course I get involved. Then after the pick I scan the crowd for Bears fans and spot two in the next section and said something along the lines of, "I'm glad my team didn't waste 2 first round picks on that crybaby!". Honestly not sure if I swore, I just don't remember. Right after I said it, my other brother tells me to be cool as the guy is there with his kids. Which I totally got and decided that I would leave him alone. We basically policed ourselves.

But it was too late. The guy ran right up to security to blow me in. Let me say that I've easily said things 100 times worse then that in my years at the games and nothing ever happened. Maybe because it was kids day, but security ran right down and tapped me. Embarrassing walk to say the least and add the fact that I'm hammered and it makes things worse. So one of the Sec. guards was a middle aged guy that looked like he could have been understanding. The other one was just this god awful women who was acting like a hard a$$ and out for blood. Luckily, a friend saw me going up the stairs and came up to help. He explained to the guards that we've had these seats 4-ever and that we had never had any problems and so on. They let me go with a warning and I went back to the seats.

Of course on the way down I walked past the Bears fan and said, "Thanks for ratting me out pal!" He said, "Hey man, my kids are here." I quickly said that I didn't see them at first but when I was told they were there, I backed off. Anyway, I think I'm in the clear.

But then one of my other friends starts in with the sarcasm. "Hey Cutler, you're a stinky head", and things of this nature. We all think this is funny and join in. Not to an obnoxious level, just a bit. Well, some Usher walks down and hears Tony saying something. Don't even know what he said, but he was doing some of the sarcastic stuff. Thing is, Tony was eating a hot dog and seriously being the most well behaved out of all of us. But he got under this ushers skin for some reason because a minute later, the same two security guards are there taking Tony up. I'm baffled at this point in time. It's just crazy. So now I'm pleading with the guys in our group for someone to go up and help him and they all refuse to go up there and act as his council to try to save him. Nobody goes! I didn't want to go because I was just up there 5 minutes earlier and it would look bad. The friend that helped me out didn't want to go because he just helped me. So finally after 5 minutes someone goes up and comes right back down and tells us that he got booted. I'm beside myself. I couldn't believe that nobody helped him.

The thing is, Tony did nothing! This didn't resonate will with me so I went up to check on him. I found him at the fence and he told me the story and I was irate. I was just going to leave with him so that he wouldn't be by himself for 3 hours but I decided that the guards needed to be told off first. (Not one of my best ideas!) On my way back some other guard who looked like he was higher level heard me rumbling and asked me what was wrong. After I explained it to him he told me that I should chalk it up as a lesson learned and go back to the game.

This doesn't calm me down one bit. I stormed right back to where the security guards were and approached the middle aged guy. I said that I can't believe that they kicked Tony out, that he did nothing, that he was eating a hot dog, that he has never done anything out there. The Usher that blew Tony in, comes over and says that he heard him saying stuff down there. Then the Hard a$$ comes over and starts telling me that if I don't go back to my seat she'll kick me out. So yes, I called her a Nazi about 10 times. Hitler another 5 times. She was SO mad! She said that if I keep it up, she'll arrest me. I said, "arrest me for what?". So she actually says, "fine, get against the wall". So I say, "No!" and she says, "fine then you're out of here". Which I kinda expected when I approached them. So they brought me to an exit and booted me.

It was a matter of principle. I felt that something needed to be said. Tony has penned a strong letter to the Bills voicing his displeasure.
    Resign our own guys!
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Been to over 200 Bills games and got kicked out of my first this weekend!

fun times eh

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

patrick
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
        patrick

You think that's funny, we were trying to get back in and some guy wanted to charge us $10 to for 2 tickets. I FLIPPED and told him that I'd rather consummate my relationship with the nearest street sign then pay him $10 for tickets to a preseason game that was half over.

He was shocked to say the least.
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
          • Feb 2009

thats terrible... Ive seen so many people thrown out of that stadium
          "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

I'm sure you've learned something after everything is said and done, Patrick. Whether it be that Kids Day games suck (unless you have a kid), or that screaming, yelling, and harrassing players isn't going to do anything but annoy everyone around you and get you ejected. On the bright side, you'd didn't get ejected from a regular season game.
            Last edited by DMBcrew36; 08-17-2009, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
              that screaming, yelling, and harrassing players isn't going to do anything but annoy everyone around you and get you ejected.

Do that all the time. Never had a problem. But I agree with the Kids day thing.

My big problem now is that I feel like telling her off again, but realize that it's probably not a good idea.

So I'm trying to figure out if I should:

A. Approch her at the next preseason game (I'll be sober) and try to smooth things out so that we can have a normal season and not have to be worried about getting kicked out every week.

B. Ignore her completely and hope that she's not keeping a keen eye on me.

C. Wait until the game is over and remind her that she's a Nazi!
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                Do that all the time. Never had a problem. But I agree with the Kids day thing.

My big problem now is that I feel like telling her off again, but realize that it's probably not a good idea.

So I'm trying to figure out if I should:

A. Approch her at the next preseason game (I'll be sober) and try to smooth things out so that we can have a normal season and not have to be worried about getting kicked out every week.

B. Ignore her completely and hope that she's not keeping a keen eye on me.

C. Wait until the game is over and remind her that she's a Nazi!
                Dude that C will now be on your ass EVERY GAME!!!! I had that happen to me about 5 years ago. I pissed the security guard off in preseason and I was constantly getting warnings and was booted twice for basically nothing.

This is why I especially don't go to the Kids day preseason game, even though I paid 40 some bucks for the ticket. The idiot guards are extra sensitive. I moved to a new seat this season with my brother and I don't want to start it out on a bad note. He is actually in good with the guards in his area.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

I'd go with A. Last thing you need is her out to get you all season.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    Dude that C will now be on your ass EVERY GAME!!!! I had that happen to me about 5 years ago. I pissed the security guard off in preseason and I was constantly getting warnings and was booted twice for basically nothing.

This is why I especially don't go to the Kids day preseason game, even though I paid 40 some bucks for the ticket. The idiot guards are extra sensitive. I moved to a new seat this season with my brother and I don't want to start it out on a bad note. He is actually in good with the guards in his area.

That's why I think I should make nice. It'll kill me but the last thing I need is to start getting booted every week.

Funny thing is, we're always tight with out guards. They usually love us. Now we get this new C and she's all over us game 1!

I think if I play nice at the Thursday game, it might go a long way.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Sounds like a few people that had a few too many to drink.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                        That's why I think I should make nice. It'll kill me but the last thing I need is to start getting booted every week.

Funny thing is, we're always tight with out guards. They usually love us. Now we get this new C and she's all over us game 1!

I think if I play nice at the Thursday game, it might go a long way.
                        Yep you have to bite the bullet. You don't want her hassling you every week.

Just apologize.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Yep you have to bite the bullet. You don't want her hassling you every week.

Just apologize.
                          Or don't apologize, but behave like a mature adult to avoid any need to see her again.

Comment

• raphael120
                            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                            • Oct 2005

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                              Or don't apologize, but behave like a mature adult to avoid any need to see her again.
                              Don't be a jerk. how about that?
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X