PDA

View Full Version : Zone Conventional Wisdom

User Manuel
08-19-2009, 08:15 AM
A constantly shifting distillation of the genius that is the Billszone Boards:

Name Arrow ^/v or = Thoughts

Aaron Maybin = Only hurting himself or is it the cheap Bills front office, yeah that is it! No wait, he is only screwing himself. He is only a pass rusher, so who cares about camp. Damn Bills ownership pay the man, screw the terms.

Trent Edwards v 10 for 10 Unacceptable, he MUST be better.

Kyle Williams v Everything is his fault, including the economy and gay marriage.

Dick Jauron v Forget that he is going against all instinct and going with no huddle, he is a fool man, a fool. (of course, he may be)

Jarius Byrd v How dare he get an education and have the gall to get injured. Obviously not dedicated enough.

Everette Brown ^ Hall Of Fame Talent, obviously. Only the Bills missed on him, never mind that he was a 2nd round pick. Only the Bills are idiots.

Demetrius Bell ^ Another example of the Bills keeping the man down, obviously he is fantastic, but Kugler, Jauron, Schonert know nothing.

Bills Front Office v Cheap Bastards, I'll teach them by selling out every game!

Keith Ellison = Hey, I hear Cornelius Bennet is available.

Pat Moran ^ Obviously the next Bills GM.

THATHURMANATOR
08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
A constantly shifting distillation of the genius that is the Billszone Boards:

Name Arrow ^/v or = Thoughts

Aaron Maybin = Only hurting himself or is it the cheap Bills front office, yeah that is it! No wait, he is only screwing himself. He is only a pass rusher, so who cares about camp. Damn Bills ownership pay the man, screw the terms.

Kyle Williams v Everything is his fault, including the economy and gay marriage.

Dick Jauron v Forget that he is going against all instinct and going with no huddle, he is a fool man, a fool. (of course, he may be)

Jarius Byrd v How dare he get an education and have the gall to get injured. Obviously not dedicated enough.

Everette Brown ^ Hall Of Fame Talent, obviously. Only the Bills missed on him, never mind that he was a 2nd round pick. Only the Bills are idiots.

Demetrius Bell ^ Another example of the Bills keeping the man down, obviously he is fantastic, but Kugler, Jauron, Schonert know nothing.

Bills Front Office v Cheap Bastards, I'll teach them by selling out every game!

Keith Ellison = Hey, I hear Cornelius Bennet is available.

Pat Moran ^ Obviously the next Bills GM.
Sounds about right!

SABURZFAN
08-19-2009, 07:08 PM

nobody said that. he was criticized about ball placement to the receivers. he would have had more yards passing if he didn't throw behind the receivers.

ServoBillieves
08-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Kyle Williams is the epitome of all that is evil.

Kyle Williams = Dan Halen.

ZB's for anyone who knows who Dan Halen is.

yordad
08-19-2009, 07:21 PM
http://www.babydeathtrap.com/Charguide/DanHalen.png

lordofgun
08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Dan Halen is a crappy rock band. Give me ZBs.

justasportsfan
08-19-2009, 08:36 PM
gay marriage.

Lecters got that covered