• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • User Manuel
    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
    • Nov 2003

Zone Conventional Wisdom

A constantly shifting distillation of the genius that is the Billszone Boards:

Name Arrow ^/v or = Thoughts

Aaron Maybin = Only hurting himself or is it the cheap Bills front office, yeah that is it! No wait, he is only screwing himself. He is only a pass rusher, so who cares about camp. Damn Bills ownership pay the man, screw the terms.

Trent Edwards v 10 for 10 Unacceptable, he MUST be better.

Kyle Williams v Everything is his fault, including the economy and gay marriage.

Dick Jauron v Forget that he is going against all instinct and going with no huddle, he is a fool man, a fool. (of course, he may be)

Jarius Byrd v How dare he get an education and have the gall to get injured. Obviously not dedicated enough.

Everette Brown ^ Hall Of Fame Talent, obviously. Only the Bills missed on him, never mind that he was a 2nd round pick. Only the Bills are idiots.

Demetrius Bell ^ Another example of the Bills keeping the man down, obviously he is fantastic, but Kugler, Jauron, Schonert know nothing.

Bills Front Office v Cheap Bastards, I'll teach them by selling out every game!

Keith Ellison = Hey, I hear Cornelius Bennet is available.

Pat Moran ^ Obviously the next Bills GM.
    Last edited by User Manuel; 08-19-2009, 08:16 AM.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Conventional Wisdom

Originally posted by Lawesome97
    A constantly shifting distillation of the genius that is the Billszone Boards:

Name Arrow ^/v or = Thoughts

Aaron Maybin = Only hurting himself or is it the cheap Bills front office, yeah that is it! No wait, he is only screwing himself. He is only a pass rusher, so who cares about camp. Damn Bills ownership pay the man, screw the terms.

Kyle Williams v Everything is his fault, including the economy and gay marriage.

Dick Jauron v Forget that he is going against all instinct and going with no huddle, he is a fool man, a fool. (of course, he may be)

Jarius Byrd v How dare he get an education and have the gall to get injured. Obviously not dedicated enough.

Everette Brown ^ Hall Of Fame Talent, obviously. Only the Bills missed on him, never mind that he was a 2nd round pick. Only the Bills are idiots.

Demetrius Bell ^ Another example of the Bills keeping the man down, obviously he is fantastic, but Kugler, Jauron, Schonert know nothing.

Bills Front Office v Cheap Bastards, I'll teach them by selling out every game!

Keith Ellison = Hey, I hear Cornelius Bennet is available.

Pat Moran ^ Obviously the next Bills GM.
    Sounds about right!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

nobody said that. he was criticized about ball placement to the receivers. he would have had more yards passing if he didn't throw behind the receivers.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Kyle Williams is the epitome of all that is evil.

Kyle Williams = Dan Halen.

ZB's for anyone who knows who Dan Halen is.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

"Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Dan Halen is a crappy rock band. Give me ZBs.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

gay marriage.

Lecters got that covered
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
              X