PDA

View Full Version : Wow all of a sudden people agree

The Juice Is Loose
08-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah, it had to have only been 2-3 weeks, but it seems like a year ago I was the very first person on this board to declare that I thought the Bills should give Maybin a final offer and tell him to take it or leave it.

Obviously, you are all coming around...Well, not all, but I sure am seeing a lot of people saying they're ready to tell Maybin to p-off. I sure am.

Seriously, do you want to drop 20 million on a guy who has a lot of question marks, but one certain thing being if he does have one or two good season, he'll be holding out again and wiggling his way out of Buffalo.

We have a quality 1st round pick, signed. People try to trade down to avoid the risk. Let's avoid it by telling him to walk. It'll change rookie contract negotiations forever. We'd be geniuses.

jamze132
08-20-2009, 02:38 AM
yeah, that's it. You are the brainchild of the BZ. congrats.

I wouldn't let that guy walk, I would do what it takes to sign him, then punish him. I know Buffalo has been wasting 1st round picks for years now, but we can't afford to continue that trend.

Meathead
08-20-2009, 05:14 AM
the screw is loose

Beastie Bills
08-20-2009, 05:51 AM
yeah, that's it. You are the brainchild of the BZ. congrats.

I wouldn't let that guy walk, I would do what it takes to sign him, then punish him. I know Buffalo has been wasting 1st round picks for years now, but we can't afford to continue that trend.

I'm not saying I agree that we should let him walk, but you think we should SIGN HIM and then PUNISH HIM? As in SUSPEND him? That is an even worse idea than letting him walk. The problem with him holding out like this is that it will take a long time for him to get on the field and really make a difference. If we suspend him, it will only make it take even longer.

I'd rather let him walk than pay him to not play.

chernobylwraiths
08-20-2009, 06:36 AM
Just how difficult is it to do one thing, rush the passer. I don't think him missing camp is that big of a deal. Sure, he won't know anything about defensive calls and stunts and such, but if the situation is 3rd and long, I wonder what he is going to be asked to do?

This is not that big of a deal right now. If he is still not signed before the opener, then I might be a little worried. A little.

Jan Reimers
08-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Yeah, it had to have only been 2-3 weeks, but it seems like a year ago I was the very first person on this board to declare that I thought the Bills should give Maybin a final offer and tell him to take it or leave it.

Obviously, you are all coming around...Well, not all, but I sure am seeing a lot of people saying they're ready to tell Maybin to p-off. I sure am.

Seriously, do you want to drop 20 million on a guy who has a lot of question marks, but one certain thing being if he does have one or two good season, he'll be holding out again and wiggling his way out of Buffalo.

We have a quality 1st round pick, signed. People try to trade down to avoid the risk. Let's avoid it by telling him to walk. It'll change rookie contract negotiations forever. We'd be geniuses.
I'm not in full agreement, but I'm beginning to come around. I can't stand Maybin's attitude. A one year college starter thumbing his nose at what is probably a $25 million contract represents everything I hate in self-centered, greedy athletes.

yordad
08-20-2009, 07:44 AM
Let him walk and we look like geniuses? Not sure about that. But, I would begin to decrease my offer, or at least the guarentees, because the more time he misses, the less immediate impact he is likely to have.

THATHURMANATOR
08-20-2009, 08:01 AM

No one agrees with you about not signing Maybin. That is complete idiocy. We are annoyed the process is taking so long. HUGE difference.

trapezeus
08-20-2009, 08:35 AM
i love how 80% of this board caves in negotiations. Yeah, Maybin is needed, but the precedent that gets set when you cave to player demands has a jerry jones like effect on the league.

As for calling Maybin out, yeah, i think his chances of getting the higher contract become really slim seeing that crabtree's situation isn't any different. if the bills get push in these 3 weeks of preseason, i'd think he's going to be coming to them with a contract offer. but this is his decision. if he thinks he has a shot at an extra $1mm or $2mm, then he should hold out.

I think we are all being delusional when we call him greedy and then think we would do something different in that situation. He is being asked to play an extremely physical sport at high levels. If he doesn't get the most out of the guaranteed money, chances are almost 50% that he isn't playing in the NFL by his 6th season.

And i'm guessing most NFL players aren't really ready for life away from football.

Pinkerton Security
08-20-2009, 08:41 AM
i love how 80% of this board caves in negotiations. Yeah, Maybin is needed, but the precedent that gets set when you cave to player demands has a jerry jones like effect on the league.

As for calling Maybin out, yeah, i think his chances of getting the higher contract become really slim seeing that crabtree's situation isn't any different. if the bills get push in these 3 weeks of preseason, i'd think he's going to be coming to them with a contract offer. but this is his decision. if he thinks he has a shot at an extra $1mm or $2mm, then he should hold out.

I think we are all being delusional when we call him greedy and then think we would do something different in that situation. He is being asked to play an extremely physical sport at high levels. If he doesn't get the most out of the guaranteed money, chances are almost 50% that he isn't playing in the NFL by his 6th season.

And i'm guessing most NFL players aren't really ready for life away from football. just bc we want to just sign him and get it over that means we're somehow bad negotiators, as if we were actually negotiating his contract? We just want to see the dude on the field getting reps and working on his game, as fans

ddaryl
08-20-2009, 08:46 AM
I' m pissed off about the whole deal... and I believe maybin needs to put his tail between his legs and realize he's the one that came out of college 2 years early and he needs to get to work ASAP...

but I'm not willing to put a hard lined stance and tell him to sign or sit either...

We drafted him, it's our bane to handle... it'll get done, and yes I have lost respect for maybin... .However a 10 sack season with some solid run support and all is forgiven

trapezeus
08-20-2009, 08:49 AM
it's at an impasse and people are like, "just sign him" or "he should just take the lower amount."

Neither side would have jobs if they gave in like this. While the team needs him and he needs the team, this is about money. One group is trying to pay less and one is trying to get more. The bills have a huge headache on their hands if they cave to this. Every year we go through with this. They set precedents. With Peters, they did the right thing by making him swallow his pride and come back in without a contract.

I'm not pointing anyone specifically out, but the situation is what it is. The crabtree situation is the major impediment to this. I think the agent is stupid to think the 49er's will cave on this. The slotting is pretty much determined and the bills should hold their ground. if ellis can help this year and show as much in preseason, maybin is going to lose most of the year, get a lower offer and probably never come into his own. That sucks for us as fans. But there is a draft next year. For maybin, this is his shot.

yordad
08-20-2009, 09:02 AM

Difference: You wanted to toss him 3 weeks ago. The difference is three weeks. That is like buying eggs, and the next day calling them rotten. Then waiting a month and saying "See people, I told you they were rotten".

Hemlepp53
08-20-2009, 09:13 AM
The crabtree situation is the major impediment to this. I think the agent is stupid to think the 49er's will cave on this. The slotting is pretty much determined and the bills should hold their ground.

Agreed. Singletary could care less. He stated that he isnt thinking about Crabtree at all until he walks into the locker room and is able to play. He said it is not even in the back of his head. So if the coach wont play the name your deal game... hes assed out... Mike Singletary is an old school smashmouth type player and coach. He doesnt care where you were drafted .. he wants WINNER and dedication to the team. Look last year he sent Davis to the locker room mid game. Crabtree is messing with the wrong one on this.... IMO

Typ0
08-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Everyone seems to think OBD has written him a blank check and he's not filling in the numbers just to be a jerk about it. The bills have something to do with this situation too.

trapezeus
08-20-2009, 09:24 AM
hemlepp, i totally agree. Singletary made winners out of a very bad team last year. He isn't the kind of guy to complain about what he doesn't have. He'll make the best with what he's got. So if he has a top 3 WR this year, he'll put that in. If he doesn't he'll find a way to win without it.

I do find that 3 teams that have been bad for awhile (bengals, bills, 49ers) are the only ones to not sign their top picks. Does that point to anything in the bigger picture or is that just the way it played out this year?

soapman
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM

Surprise, no one agrees with you and we still think your a douche...

SABURZFAN
08-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Surprise, no one agrees with you and we still think your a douche...

i never knew he existed until this thread. :idunno:

psubills62
08-20-2009, 10:06 AM
hemlepp, i totally agree. Singletary made winners out of a very bad team last year. He isn't the kind of guy to complain about what he doesn't have. He'll make the best with what he's got. So if he has a top 3 WR this year, he'll put that in. If he doesn't he'll find a way to win without it.

I do find that 3 teams that have been bad for awhile (bengals, bills, 49ers) are the only ones to not sign their top picks. Does that point to anything in the bigger picture or is that just the way it played out this year?

I would find it interesting, except this inability to sign their picks is not a habit for two of those teams (49ers, Bills). The Bills usually cut it close with TC, but not even close to this bad. 49ers are usually able to get something done too. Jacksonville was the team with the lengthy holdout last year, and that's after a very successful season for them.

I think it's just the way things played out this year. If the Bills had won a couple more games, I'd bet Maybin would be signed by now.

mysticsoto
08-20-2009, 10:15 AM
I want to see Copeland Bryan and Chris Ellis light it up this Saturday. The better they play and show that they are ready to get more rep time with 1st stringers, the less Maybin is needed and the less likely the FO caves in to him. And then Maybin can kick himself and his agent for not signing sooner so he could actually be a contributing member of the team.

Just curious...when was the last time someone couldn't come to an agreement with their team and ended up going into the following year's draft???

ddaryl
08-20-2009, 10:19 AM
I want to see Copeland Bryan and Chris Ellis light it up this Saturday. The better they play and show that they are ready to get more rep time with 1st stringers, the less Maybin is needed and the less likely the FO caves in to him. And then Maybin can kick himself and his agent for not signing sooner so he could actually be a contributing member of the team.

Just curious...when was the last time someone couldn't come to an agreement with their team and ended up going into the following year's draft???

I want Ellis and Copeland to light it up and just because I want Kelsay gone and Denney doing some 2nd string work. The bonus would be easig the maybin pain

I'm not sure any player has sat out a year and re-entered the draft

might be a job for google

edit ;

google only brings up the crabtree mess

mysticsoto
08-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Our situation is sadly reminding me of Jemarcus Russell...and look at what a great impact he's had on the Raiders...

trapezeus
08-20-2009, 10:43 AM
i wonder what the ratio is of players who have held out an unusually long time is in the department of being good or just being a waste.

I wonder if there is a tell tale sign. Do most players who hold out superlong end up playing beneath expectations? Do NFL teams then make peace that "hey 80% of people who aren't in by training camp usually aren't worth the price they are asking for. Let's just give up on him". Or is it still like 50/50 and you just got to get a deal done because you could be letting a stud get away from you.

ddaryl
08-20-2009, 10:47 AM
i wonder what the ratio is of players who have held out an unusually long time is in the department of being good or just being a waste.

I wonder if there is a tell tale sign. Do most players who hold out superlong end up playing beneath expectations? Do NFL teams then make peace that "hey 80% of people who aren't in by training camp usually aren't worth the price they are asking for. Let's just give up on him". Or is it still like 50/50 and you just got to get a deal done because you could be letting a stud get away from you.

my guess is it's a total crap shoot.

Mainly because this is mostly agent generated IMO

jamze132
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm not saying I agree that we should let him walk, but you think we should SIGN HIM and then PUNISH HIM? As in SUSPEND him? That is an even worse idea than letting him walk. The problem with him holding out like this is that it will take a long time for him to get on the field and really make a difference. If we suspend him, it will only make it take even longer.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. :rofl:

And the neg! LOL

psubills62
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM

I think ddaryl is right that it's a crapshoot. I personally thought Jamarcus Russell was going to be a bust even if he got into camp on time. Derrick Harvey was disappointing most of the year, but had a big game to end the season. Maybe he'll burst onto the scene this year.

To me, if a guy holds out, but is a hard worker and talented, that shouldn't stop him from having a successful career. Does attending this one training camp affect Maybin's performance three years down the road?

In this case, it might for one reason: Bob Sanders. IMO, Sanders is a better DL coach than most. If Jauron is fired, Sanders and the rest of the staff might be let go too. If Maybin misses out on extended time with Sanders, that may affect his career.

So to me, it depends on the situation. Most of the time, these extened holdouts shouldn't affect whether or not a guy was going to bust. If Jamarcus Russell is a bad NFL QB, it's not his holdout that made him that way. I seriously doubt Bruce Smith would have been a lousy DE had he held out instead of signing early.

That's just my opinion...

streetkings01
08-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Have any of you guys seen Maybin lately? There was an updated pic of him on bb.com message board......guy looks like he weighs 215-220 max! All of the muscle he gained in 1.5 months is gone.....he looks like a WR now.

yordad
08-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Have any of you guys seen Maybin lately? There was an updated pic of him on bb.com message board......guy looks like he weighs 215-220 max! All of the muscle he gained in 1.5 months is gone.....he looks like a WR now.I doubt this. :(

Nighthawk
08-20-2009, 12:22 PM

:snooze:

Throne Logic
08-20-2009, 12:55 PM
From a negotiating standpoint, it must become harder as time goes on at this point. If I were negotiating for the Bills, I would consider each day passing as a decrease in worth regarding Maybin's potential for this season. At this point, he's going to be very behind. If he has any impact, it won't likely be until later in the season. Therefore, I wouldn't be willing to pay as much to him now as I would have back in June.

I've said it a number of times. I absolutely hate this system. Rookies should get small contracts with many incentives and escalator clauses that are standardized by the NFL for 4 years - no exceptions. Earn it just like everyone else in the world. #1 pick gets $500K and it slides down from there. The current system hurts everyone in the long run.

mysticsoto
08-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Have any of you guys seen Maybin lately? There was an updated pic of him on bb.com message board......guy looks like he weighs 215-220 max! All of the muscle he gained in 1.5 months is gone.....he looks like a WR now.

I hope this is not true. I would expect him to be doing what Wood did in the offseason - trying to pack on the lbs by hitting the weights hard. Especially if he's asking for more money. The idea would be to come in once you get your contract signed and show that you are worth it...

yordad
08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
I hope this is not true. I would expect him to be doing what Wood did in the offseason - trying to pack on the lbs by hitting the weights hard. Especially if he's asking for more money. The idea would be to come in once you get your contract signed and show that you are worth it...I am pretty sure BB06 doesn't know what he is talking about, and if he did see a pic, it was probably an old one.

trapezeus
08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
throne logic, that'd be awesome if the teams did a reverse crabtree and said, "look the slotting is based on the assumption that you are getting into camp ontime. Every day you hold out, the contract goes down. All the other guys got their deals because they showed up on day 1 and worked to be a part of the machine we're building. You aren't doing that and as a result your value is dropping." We have your rights without a contract for a year. We'll keep you out. Because at this point our team is looking at its starters and you aren't part of them."

streetkings01
08-20-2009, 03:07 PM
I am pretty sure BB06 doesn't know what he is talking about, and if he did see a pic, it was probably an old one.It was from his facebook page.....he has a mohawk now and everything. I'm pretty sure you dont know what your talking about.....still bitter about being proven wrong on a so called former player?

BuffaloRanger
08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
McKinney from the Vikings held for something like 8 games in his rookie season. We were "lucky" to have drafted Mike Williams who signed in time for camp.

We know the rest of the story...The Williams pick set the Bills back for years. After the holdout McKinnie has started 80 consecutive games at LT. The Bills have had at least 4 LTS during that time. Jennings, Williams, Gandy, Peters.

Very Sad indeed.

Boomstick
08-20-2009, 04:30 PM

The only time that it comes to mind is with Bo Jackson, with his whole mess in '86 with the Bucs. They couldn't reach an agreement with him choosing baseball or football. So they forfeited his rights when the next draft rolled around.

Beastie Bills
08-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks for putting words in my mouth. :rofl:

And the neg! LOL

Exactly what words did I put in your mouth? YOU said we should PUNISH him, not ME. I simply asked if you meant we should SUSPEND him. I'm not sure any other way we can punish a player (we can't exactly ground him).

So, would you care to explain what you meant by "punish him"?

Nighthawk
08-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Anybody else feel that Beastie Bills and JIL are the same person? Just sayin'....

mayotm
08-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Anybody else feel that Beastie Bills and JIL are the same person? Just sayin'....That or they are bangin' each other.

Nighthawk
08-20-2009, 07:49 PM
That or they are bangin' each other.

:lmao:

Beastie Bills
08-20-2009, 08:31 PM
That or they are bangin' each other.

Who told you?

Joe Fo Sho
08-20-2009, 10:35 PM

This might be one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever heard. Let him walk?! Are you serious?

What if we drafted him with the pick we got from Peters? Then we would've traded him for basically nothing. Why don't we just give up all of our first round picks from here on out because a guy that the Bills hope plays for 12 years is going to miss a month of practice...

Just because he's trying to get his money, doesn't mean the Bills don't need him, even if he does come off as a fargin bastage.

jamze132
08-21-2009, 12:19 AM

Exactly what words did I put in your mouth? YOU said we should PUNISH him, not ME. I simply asked if you meant we should SUSPEND him. I'm not sure any other way we can punish a player (we can't exactly ground him).

So, would you care to explain what you meant by "punish him"?

I really hate to argue with trolls but it was implied three times in your first post that I think we should "suspend" him.

I never mentioned a suspension (I think that is a horrible idea, BTW) which is where I think you got a little off track and then went off by negging me. There are MANY ways for a team to "punish" a player. I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it. Have a nice day.

Beastie Bills
08-21-2009, 05:52 AM
I really hate to argue with trolls but it was implied three times in your first post that I think we should "suspend" him.

I never mentioned a suspension (I think that is a horrible idea, BTW) which is where I think you got a little off track and then went off by negging me. There are MANY ways for a team to "punish" a player. I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it. Have a nice day.

I have a different opinion than you, so I'm a troll. Ok buddy.

Do you see that question mark after I said "As in suspend him". That means I am asking you if that's what you mean. It's not a statement.

And if that's not what you meant, I asked you to educate me and explain another way that the team could "punish" a player. You say that there are "many" ways, but decline to tell me any of them because you don't want to waste your time.

You are truly a moron. I pity you.

Typ0
08-21-2009, 07:24 AM

Do you see that question mark after I said "As in suspend him". That means I am asking you if that's what you mean. It's not a statement.

And if that's not what you meant, I asked you to educate me and explain another way that the team could "punish" a player. You say that there are "many" ways, but decline to tell me any of them because you don't want to waste your time.

good post except for the moron part.

jamze132
08-21-2009, 10:14 AM

If you want to break the TOS by calling someone a childish name, go for it and good luck. And no, I'm not going to report it.

In all honesty, I think you are a troll. I have no problems whatsoever with anyone who has a differing opinion than me on anything. I actually encourage the discussion as I can sometimes be persuaded to see another side of it. And anyone with half a brain who has been on this board for a while can attest to that. But you did think that I meant "suspension" because after you asked your question about it in your first post, you then mentioned it two more times in that same post.

And I'm truly sorry if you can't think of any ways for a teammate, coach, owner, or whoever can "punish" a player.

jamze132
08-21-2009, 10:15 AM
good post except for the moron part.
Please explain...

Typ0
08-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Please explain...

it was a good post he just shouldn't have called you a moron.

jamze132
08-21-2009, 11:36 AM
it was a good post he just shouldn't have called you a moron.
What was good about his post?

Typ0
08-21-2009, 11:38 AM
What was good about his post?

you didn't read what he was saying and you aren't articulating what you are trying to claim very well.

jamze132
08-21-2009, 11:55 AM
you didn't read what he was saying and you aren't articulating what you are trying to claim very well.
Oh I read what he said. He brought up the suspension thing and ran with it. Re-read his first post.

He tries to stir the pot and has done so on numerous occasions.

The Juice Is Loose
08-21-2009, 12:24 PM
No one agrees with you about not signing Maybin. That is complete idiocy. We are annoyed the process is taking so long. HUGE difference.

stop posting pics of your face on here...your butt ugly.

Mad Bomber
08-21-2009, 01:08 PM
stop posting pics of your face on here...your butt ugly.
you're

What a lucid, well thought out response.

Try sticking to the ToS.

Joe Fo Sho
08-21-2009, 04:49 PM

Fail...

Beastie Bills
08-21-2009, 06:31 PM
I have no problems whatsoever with anyone who has a differing opinion than me on anything. I actually encourage the discussion as I can sometimes be persuaded to see another side of it.

Ok, sure. That explains why you keep refusing to explain how the team can punish a player, without suspending him.

Nighthawk
08-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Ok, sure. That explains why you keep refusing to explain how the team can punish a player, without suspending him.

I team can "punish" a player by not letting him play and keeping his playing time at a minimum. Clear enough for you...Beastie is Loose?

Beastie Bills
08-21-2009, 07:40 PM
I team can "punish" a player by not letting him play and keeping his playing time at a minimum. Clear enough for you...Beastie is Loose?
First of all, JazmeHawk, I was asking your other persona, Jazme132. I think you forgot which account you were logged in as when you replied. BUSTED!!!

How exactly is not letting our 11th overall draft pick play punishing anybody other than the team???

I can see it now. "Ok Aaron. You've missed all of training camp. Because of that, you missed 3 preseason games. Now you're way behind the level of development that we need you to be at. As punishment, we're not gonna cut back on your playing time. Good luck making an impact this year, kid."

Nighthawk
08-21-2009, 08:26 PM
First of all, JazmeHawk, I was asking your other persona, Jazme132. I think you forgot which account you were logged in as when you replied. BUSTED!!!

How exactly is not letting our 11th overall draft pick play punishing anybody other than the team???

I can see it now. "Ok Aaron. You've missed all of training camp. Because of that, you missed 3 preseason games. Now you're way behind the level of development that we need you to be at. As punishment, we're not gonna cut back on your playing time. Good luck making an impact this year, kid."

Honestly, you are so misguided in all of your thoughts that it's just a waste of time even responding to your posts. I, for one, don't think that anything should be done to Maybin. The Bills need him, and I'm hoping he is able to add some pass rush that we desperately need. This thread is filled with idiotic ideas and it's kind of humorous. He's a Bill, he's not going anywhere, so there is nothing really to talk about.

Beastie Bills
08-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Honestly, you are so misguided in all of your thoughts that it's just a waste of time even responding to your posts. I, for one, don't think that anything should be done to Maybin. The Bills need him, and I'm hoping he is able to add some pass rush that we desperately need. This thread is filled with idiotic ideas and it's kind of humorous. He's a Bill, he's not going anywhere, so there is nothing really to talk about.
God, you just can't have a rational discussion with these people. I'm convinced that these boards are 95% women.

-Jazme says we should punish Maybin
-I ask what he means by that, because if he means suspending him, it's a terrible idea
-Jazme dodges the question
-Nighthawk comes to Jazme's defense, and says decreasing his playing time would be another way to punish him
-I explain why that's not really punishment either (at least not for the player)
-Nighthawk replies, to say that it's a waste of his time to reply. He does not back up the point that he himself made, but instead insults me, and says that punishing Maybin would be a bad idea (which I'm pretty sure was my original point).

Nighthawk
08-21-2009, 09:15 PM
God, you just can't have a rational discussion with these people. I'm convinced that these boards are 95% women.

-Jazme says we should punish Maybin
-I ask what he means by that, because if he means suspending him, it's a terrible idea
-Jazme dodges the question
-Nighthawk comes to Jazme's defense, and says decreasing his playing time would be another way to punish him
-I explain why that's not really punishment either (at least not for the player)
-Nighthawk replies, to say that it's a waste of his time to reply. He does not back up the point that he himself made, but instead insults me, and says that punishing Maybin would be a bad idea (which I'm pretty sure was my original point).

Since you're slow...let me spell it out for you very clearly.

1) You asked Jamz what the team could do to punish besides suspend him? I merely answered what they could do...never once said that I was for it, just trying to show how wrong you were...AGAIN!

2) My second reply to you was because you are one of the most thick headed posters on this board and merely wanted to point that out and how useless it is to argue with people who are not very smart.

3) My opinion is that Maybin, although I did not necessarily agree with the pick, is here and we need to hope he is the answer to our pass rush problems and he isn't going anywhere, so stop complaining.

Beastie Bills
08-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Since you're slow...let me spell it out for you very clearly.

1) You asked Jamz what the team could do to punish besides suspend him? I merely answered what they could do...never once said that I was for it, just trying to show how wrong you were...AGAIN!

2) My second reply to you was because you are one of the most thick headed posters on this board and merely wanted to point that out and how useless it is to argue with people who are not very smart.

3) My opinion is that Maybin, although I did not necessarily agree with the pick, is here and we need to hope he is the answer to our pass rush problems and he isn't going anywhere, so stop complaining.

Wow you are dense.

Please explain to me how I complained about Maybin anywhere in this thread. I said that we should not suspend him, and we should not reduce his playing time.

I know you have a grudge against me, but try to grasp my point instead of just assuming that I don't agree with you.

jamze132
08-22-2009, 12:53 AM
Wow you are dense.

Please explain to me how I complained about Maybin anywhere in this thread. I said that we should not suspend him, and we should not reduce his playing time.

I know you have a grudge against me, but try to grasp my point instead of just assuming that I don't agree with you.
You seem to have a grudge with everyone on this board as you are constantly slamming people who you don't agree with. It's like you try to fire people up for your own amusement.

You wonder why nobody wants to talk Bills with you.

BTW, NH and I aren't the same.

How old are you? I would honestly guess you are in your teens and have serious social issues at school. If you need someone to talk to, we might be able to find you some help.

jamze132
08-22-2009, 02:54 AM
Oh now I get it, You are FTP? Welcome back!