Was the best LT in football beat on Freeney sack/ff tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kelly2reed4six
    • Dec 2008

Was the best LT in football beat on Freeney sack/ff tonight?

I was on the road so I didn't see the colts/eagles game; i just saw in the stats for the game that freeney had a sack/ff. Was fat ass peters the one who allowed the freeney sack/forced fumble?
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: Was the best LT in football beat on Freeney sack/ff tonight?

Nope. Peters didn't even make the trip tonight. And he would have given-up at least 2 sacks.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

It cracks me up how you guys are hating on Peters

Comment

• more cowbell
        • Apr 2006

it was king dunlap playing LT.

no thats not a made up name either
        The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

Was King Midas playing RT?

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

I turned on that game in part to see if Peters was playing. I was very disappointed to not watch his fat ass get lit up live.
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

What, hasn't Peters recovered from pulling a fat in the Eagles camp-opening conditioning run?
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                • Sep 2003

The first part of that recovery is to figure out which fat. There's a lot to choose from.
                "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                  • Dec 2008

i hated on peters when he was here ltfin.....he was an over rated fat ass.....now he's an overrated, OVER payed, fat ass......and I can at least get some enjoyment knowing that its not our quarterback that he's letting get nailed on the blind side every damn game.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Week 1 of the regular season Peters will be lining up against Julius Peppers. Will be interesting to see how he does. Since he is as dumb as a rock he needs to be practicing/playing as much as possible.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                      It cracks me up how you guys are hating on Peters

I hate on him... and have 0 issue with hating on him

As a fan.. I watched him be an undrafted FA. I watched him progress into a RT, I watched him get rewarded by the Bills with a raise and extension for making progress. I watched the guy have 1 successful season at LT and then he holds out and demands to be the highest paid... and then when the offers come it still isn't enough so he forces a trade.

Yeah.. I'm hating on him, and I wish him the worst of luck and I sincerely hope he proves to be average at best, and that in the end Chris Wood was the better OL.

yes its for selfinsh justifciation reasons, but I fail to see how Peters having a great career in Philly would make me feel better, and I really feel Peters decided he rather play for another team and wasn;'t going ot play for the Bills unless we overpaid him to do so. He held us hostage because he wanted out. He may have had reaosns with our coaching staff, but it us hard core.. fans who spend mucho $$$$$ who feel betrayed by Peters... and to be honest it stings

I think Peters is scum, and there isn't much I can do to change that.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                        • Jul 2004

Injury kept him from the game. Either a quad or hammy
                        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                          Injury kept him from the game. Either a quad or hammy
                          What a surprise. He probably hurt himself trying to run to the front of the KFC buffet line.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            What a surprise. He probably hurt himself trying to run to the front of the KFC buffet line.
                            I just think its great that he is already out of games with injury and the season hasnt started. Once again he is not dedicated to Football in general. After all that BS he went through to get more money... At least we dont look as foolish as they said with this move. I bet he will miss 5 - 6 games reg season due to poor commitment and discipline.
                            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• more cowbell
                              • Apr 2006

who's chris wood?
                              The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

Working...
                              X