PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football League

kgun12
08-22-2009, 07:02 PM
I have a league that needs 5 team, please that a look! irst come. I would like to set the draft for this week.

ID: 487368
Password: the tea party

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm going for my fourth fantasy championship in two years. I won both my live leagues last year and I'm going for back to back championships in both of them.

I'm a way better fantasy expert than most of these clowns on tv. If anyone needs any tips feel free to PM me!

T-Long
08-22-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm going for my fourth fantasy championship in two years. I won both my live leagues last year and I'm going for back to back championships in both of them.

I'm a way better fantasy expert than most of these clowns on tv. If anyone needs any tips feel free to PM me!

I was the producer of the Emmy nominated Fantasy Football Live at Yahoo! Sports. I've won my league 4 years in a row...trust me, I would beat you

:rockout:

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 07:39 PM
I was the producer of the Emmy nominated Fantasy Football Live at Yahoo! Sports. I've won my league 4 years in a row...trust me, I would beat you

:rockout:
Lol wrong. I'm the gold standard of fantasy football gm's. I don't just win, I get the lead week one and then never give it back. Total fantasy domination. I'd beat anyone.

T-Long
08-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Lol wrong. I'm the gold standard of fantasy football gm's. I don't just win, I get the lead week one and then never give it back. Total fantasy domination. I'd beat anyone.
Then why didn't u join my league when I had 2 openings? I posted it here over and over again

tampabay25690
08-22-2009, 07:54 PM
everyone is an expert huh

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Then why didn't u join my league when I had 2 openings? I posted it here over and over againWhy?? Because it's much more fun dominating your real life friends who actually know something about football than just dominating a bunch of random internet scrubs. Not that you're a scrub, but I can't speak for the rest of your mystery league members

SpillerThrills
08-22-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm in.

T-Long
08-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Why?? Because it's much more fun dominating your real life friends who actually know something about football than just dominating a bunch of random internet scrubs. Not that you're a scrub, but I can't speak for the rest of your mystery league members
All the guys in my league are very knowledgable football and fantasy fans..it is very competitive, but I am just that good. I'm sure your league is full of experts, which makes you SO much better than me.

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 08:29 PM
All the guys in my league are very knowledgable football and fantasy fans..it is very competitive, but I am just that good. I'm sure your league is full of experts, which makes you SO much better than me.Yeah but you're the one who said 'trust me I'd beat you' ok guy. All I said was if people needed tips PM me. Gold standard baby.

Besides you post on message boards to fill up your league...That's like the worst way to argue how knowledgeable the rest of your league is...

T-Long
08-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Yeah but you're the one who said 'trust me I'd beat you' ok guy. All I said was if people needed tips PM me. Gold standard baby.

Besides you post on message boards to fill up your league...That's like the worst way to argue how knowledgeable the rest of your league is...

Wow...if you would like to know, the two guys who were in the league last year were killed in a car wreck this summer. Thanks

The Spaz
08-22-2009, 09:13 PM
joined.

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Wow...if you would like to know, the two guys who were in the league last year were killed in a car wreck this summer. ThanksNah, I don't really want to know, because that's irrelevant, sad, but irrelevant. You only have seven friends or what?

T-Long
08-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Nah, I don't really want to know, because that's irrelevant, sad, but irrelevant. You only have seven friends or what?

Our group of friends have 3 different leagues, 2 with Yahoo (keeper and regular) and an ESPN one. Why am I even trying to explain myself? Keep flexing them internet muscles...I guarantee you I would beat you in a league. Lets put a BillsZone one together and see who wins

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Our group of friends have 3 different leagues, 2 with Yahoo (keeper and regular) and an ESPN one. Why am I even trying to explain myself? Keep flexing them internet muscles...I guarantee you I would beat you in a league. Lets put a BillsZone one together and see who winsYou are the one busy flexing and challenging other people pal. You are pretty annoying too, lol. Keep posting to try and fill your 'B' leagues. I'm only interested in the real deal, 'A' squads. Get it?

You can't guarantee anything. Wake up dude..

T-Long
08-22-2009, 09:38 PM
You are the one busy flexing and challenging other people pal. You are pretty annoying too, lol. Keep posting to try and fill your 'B' leagues. I'm only interested in the real deal, 'A' squads. Get it?
You're the one who posted, "If you want advice..PM ME!" How gay is that? Trust me, plenty of experts out there...I highly doubt anyone would go to you. I at least work with all the experts. You're a nobody.

B squad? Being in a league with all the Yahoo! experts is far from a B league..but hey, you just keep on flappin and I'll just keep on winning championships. Get it?

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 09:50 PM
You're the one who posted, "If you want advice..PM ME!" How gay is that? Trust me, plenty of experts out there...I highly doubt anyone would go to you. I at least work with all the experts. You're a nobody.

B squad? Being in a league with all the Yahoo! experts is far from a B league..but hey, you just keep on flappin and I'll just keep on winning championships. Get it?You're the nobody lol. If you didn't come around with your river of tears I wouldn't have even known about you or your syndrome. Cry more about me offering advice...what's wrong with you? Not enough attention as a kid?

Work with them message board experts pal haha. You are a total joke. My championships are authentic. Yours come with asterisks since you fill them up with no name, random, mystery people.

Vh1 where are they now??...Bozo the Clown, found him.

T-Long
08-22-2009, 09:57 PM
You're the nobody lol. If you didn't come around with your river of tears I wouldn't have even known about you or your syndrome. Cry more about me offering advice...what's wrong with you? Not enough attention as a kid?

Work with them message board experts pal haha. You are a total joke. My championships are authentic. Yours come with asterisks since you fill them up with no name, random, mystery people.

Vh1 where are they now??...Bozo the Clown, found him.

River of Tears? That was laughter after reading your post telling people to contact YOU (yes, a nobody) for advice. All I gave was my credentials, and laughed at your so-called championships in your "buddy league". I offered a few openings to some new guys to our league. There is a lot of knowledgable people on this board. What's wrong with that? Not everyone can afford to play in 3 different leagues.

Message board experts? Isn't that what YOU are claiming to be?? Didn't YOU post on a MESSAGE BOARD that you are an EXPERT? HAHAHAHA. This is getting way to easy dude. Seriously, who's the Bozo?

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 10:05 PM
River of Tears? That was laughter after reading your post telling people to contact YOU (yes, a nobody) for advice. All I gave was my credentials, and laughed at your so-called championships in your "buddy league". I offered a few openings to some new guys to our league. There is a lot of knowledgable people on this board. What's wrong with that? Not everyone can afford to play in 3 different leagues.

Message board experts? Isn't that what YOU are claiming to be?? Didn't YOU post on a MESSAGE BOARD that you are an EXPERT? HAHAHAHA. This is getting way to easy dude. Seriously, who's the Bozo?Apparently you are as thick in the head as you are in the waist...I'm not trying to fill up a free internet league like you are fool. I win money. Lots of money. You can't even fill up a league. You bring up your friends death trying to prove something? How pitiful are you??

Guess a real winner can't offer help to others with officer clown shoes around. Grow up buddy!

T-Long
08-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Apparently you are as thick in the head as you are in the waist...I'm not trying to fill up a free internet league like you are fool. I win money. Lots of money. You can't even fill up a league. You bring up your friends death trying to prove something? How pitiful are you??

Guess a real winner can't offer help to others with officer clown shoes around. Grow up buddy!
You took forever to reply back with being in this thread, and that's all you can come up with? Yawn. I'm bored.

None of my leagues are free....but good try buddy!

I can't even fill a league? What part of my 2 buddies getting killed do you not understand? And I'M THICK in the head??? How is that not proof of having to fill the 2 new spots?

A real winner! Win a league full of experts who are PAID for their advice, then come and find me. Pathetic. Put your money where your mouth is and get in a league with me then big boy. I'll be waiting for the invite...or you can just pass and flex your internet fantasy muscles.

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Why the hell would I want to be in a league with you?? Look at you. You are pitiful. Attacking me for offering advice lol.

Glad you make your friends martyrs for the sake of your fantasy football argument. You are messed up dude.

Go ahead and play your mystery 'pickup' leagues where you can lose and hide in the recesses of the internet. I put my money where my mouth is, and then I put it in my pocket along with the rest of my winnings.

You sure that emmy you won wasn't a razzy? Lol.

T-Long
08-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Why would I want to be in a league with you?? Look at you. You are pitiful. Attacking me for offering advice lol.

Glad you make your friends martyrs for the sake of your fantasy football argument. You are messed up dude.

Go ahead and play your mystery 'pickup' leagues where you can lose and hide in the recesses of the internet. You sure that emmy you won wasn't a razzy? Lol.

Exactly what I thought. All bark and no bite. Talk all the trash you want, but everytime I've asked you to prove it and be in a league against me, you turned it down. What a coward.

It wasn't an argument? It was flat out the truth why there were 2 open spots. God, are you seriously that ******ed?

"Razzy" he says. Now, doesn't that say it all folks. You seriously bore me.

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Total fool.

I'll keep winning, you keep chirping.

You are about as significant to me as the dirt under my fingernail. And I'm not playing in a league against that either. Get it?

T-Long
08-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Total fool.

I'll keep winning, you keep chirping.

You are about as significant to me as the dirt under my fingernail. And I'm not playing in a league against that either. Get it?
Great comebacks. Keep those to use later. What a joke

kgun12
08-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Back to the subject of the thread...I only need 3 more players.

tampabay25690
08-23-2009, 09:09 AM
WOW laughing what this thread turned into.
NO one is an expert in Fantasy Football, lot of it is luck and you hope for the right things to happen each week and no injuries.
I have played in HUGE $$ leagues $1000++ a team and everyone in the league is just as good as a $20 league.

All the knowledge in the world means 0000000000000..........

T-Long
08-23-2009, 01:22 PM
WOW laughing what this thread turned into.
NO one is an expert in Fantasy Football, lot of it is luck and you hope for the right things to happen each week and no injuries.
I have played in HUGE $$ leagues $1000++ a team and everyone in the league is just as good as a $20 league.

All the knowledge in the world means 0000000000000..........
And that's why I'm gonna kick your ass this year baby! WOO HOOOOOOO!

tampabay25690
08-23-2009, 04:16 PM
And that's why I'm gonna kick your ass this year baby! WOO HOOOOOOO!

U never know..
We will see what happens this year

kgun12
08-24-2009, 09:56 AM
1 spot left!

kgun12
08-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Bump 1 spot left.

kgun12
08-30-2009, 08:21 PM
League is set, I will turn on the autodraft Monday afternoon.

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Bump 1 spot left.

DAMN...I'm too late?

kgun12
09-02-2009, 08:54 AM
DAMN...I'm too late?

yes and no we had 1 team bail. It's open if you want it.

Mr. Miyagi
09-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Damn it I missed it.