X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Fantasy Football League

I have a league that needs 5 team, please that a look! irst come. I would like to set the draft for this week.

ID: 487368
    Password: the tea party
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Re: Fantasy Football League

I'm going for my fourth fantasy championship in two years. I won both my live leagues last year and I'm going for back to back championships in both of them.

I'm a way better fantasy expert than most of these clowns on tv. If anyone needs any tips feel free to PM me!

Comment

• T-Long
      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
      I'm going for my fourth fantasy championship in two years. I won both my live leagues last year and I'm going for back to back championships in both of them.

I'm a way better fantasy expert than most of these clowns on tv. If anyone needs any tips feel free to PM me!
      I was the producer of the Emmy nominated Fantasy Football Live at Yahoo! Sports. I've won my league 4 years in a row...trust me, I would beat you

Comment

• Buffalogic
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by T-Long
        I was the producer of the Emmy nominated Fantasy Football Live at Yahoo! Sports. I've won my league 4 years in a row...trust me, I would beat you

Lol wrong. I'm the gold standard of fantasy football gm's. I don't just win, I get the lead week one and then never give it back. Total fantasy domination. I'd beat anyone.

Comment

• T-Long
          • Sep 2003

Lol wrong. I'm the gold standard of fantasy football gm's. I don't just win, I get the lead week one and then never give it back. Total fantasy domination. I'd beat anyone.
          Then why didn't u join my league when I had 2 openings? I posted it here over and over again

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

everyone is an expert huh
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Buffalogic
              • Feb 2006

Then why didn't u join my league when I had 2 openings? I posted it here over and over again
              Why?? Because it's much more fun dominating your real life friends who actually know something about football than just dominating a bunch of random internet scrubs. Not that you're a scrub, but I can't speak for the rest of your mystery league members
              Last edited by Buffalogic; 08-22-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
                • Oct 2005

I'm in.
                2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
                2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
                2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
                2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• T-Long
                  • Sep 2003

Why?? Because it's much more fun dominating your real life friends who actually know something about football than just dominating a bunch of random internet scrubs. Not that you're a scrub, but I can't speak for the rest of your mystery league members
                  All the guys in my league are very knowledgable football and fantasy fans..it is very competitive, but I am just that good. I'm sure your league is full of experts, which makes you SO much better than me.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                    • Feb 2006

All the guys in my league are very knowledgable football and fantasy fans..it is very competitive, but I am just that good. I'm sure your league is full of experts, which makes you SO much better than me.
                    Yeah but you're the one who said 'trust me I'd beat you' ok guy. All I said was if people needed tips PM me. Gold standard baby.

Besides you post on message boards to fill up your league...That's like the worst way to argue how knowledgeable the rest of your league is...

Comment

• T-Long
                      • Sep 2003

Yeah but you're the one who said 'trust me I'd beat you' ok guy. All I said was if people needed tips PM me. Gold standard baby.

Besides you post on message boards to fill up your league...That's like the worst way to argue how knowledgeable the rest of your league is...
                      Wow...if you would like to know, the two guys who were in the league last year were killed in a car wreck this summer. Thanks

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

joined.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                          • Feb 2006

Wow...if you would like to know, the two guys who were in the league last year were killed in a car wreck this summer. Thanks
                          Nah, I don't really want to know, because that's irrelevant, sad, but irrelevant. You only have seven friends or what?

Comment

• T-Long
                            • Sep 2003

Nah, I don't really want to know, because that's irrelevant, sad, but irrelevant. You only have seven friends or what?
                            Our group of friends have 3 different leagues, 2 with Yahoo (keeper and regular) and an ESPN one. Why am I even trying to explain myself? Keep flexing them internet muscles...I guarantee you I would beat you in a league. Lets put a BillsZone one together and see who wins

Comment

• Buffalogic
                              • Feb 2006

Our group of friends have 3 different leagues, 2 with Yahoo (keeper and regular) and an ESPN one. Why am I even trying to explain myself? Keep flexing them internet muscles...I guarantee you I would beat you in a league. Lets put a BillsZone one together and see who wins
                              You are the one busy flexing and challenging other people pal. You are pretty annoying too, lol. Keep posting to try and fill your 'B' leagues. I'm only interested in the real deal, 'A' squads. Get it?

You can't guarantee anything. Wake up dude..
                              Last edited by Buffalogic; 08-22-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X