PDA

View Full Version : I think it is just a bad day.

BillsWin
08-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Coupled with the Packers being a good team, I think it is just not Buffalo's day. Anyone that has played a team sport knows that there are just some games where every single thing that can go wrong for your team does.

Thats no excuse for our lack of ability to play against a 3-4 defense, or our awful o-line performance. Or the fact that our defense made several mistakes as well.

But I for one will not take away much from this game. I just refuse to think the Bills are THAT bad. It wasnt our day, good thing its preseason.

I tell you what though. If we dont teach Trent the 3-4, we are doomed. Im talking 3-13 doomed.

Slim
08-22-2009, 08:28 PM
I hope this team learns from this embarrassment.

msfdurango
08-22-2009, 08:31 PM
I agree. I don't know what's up with Trent but he hasn't really looked good in any games so far. I'm watching this game and it looks like watching last season all over again. If it continues like this, it's not going to matter whether we have T.O. It will also confirm what everyone else said at the end of last season: Dick Jauron needs to be fired

Buffalogic
08-22-2009, 08:32 PM
It's a good day if you are routing for the other team.

Even if the score was reversed and we were dominating them I would still be afraid of the 'fools gold' factor.

Novacane
08-22-2009, 08:47 PM
You're right. They are not this bad. But they're not very good either. They are about the same as last year.

Lexwhat
08-22-2009, 08:57 PM
O-Line
O-Line
O-Line

This will ultimately determine our season. It would've been nice if we drafted a Tackle...

Beastie Bills
08-22-2009, 09:57 PM
O-Line
O-Line
O-Line

This will ultimately determine our season. It would've been nice if we drafted a Tackle...

Can we have a do-over, and take Oher at #11?

OpIv37
08-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Problem is that in the NFL you get 16 games to prove yourself- that's it. 1 or 2 bad days could be the difference between playoffs and staying home (see 2004).

BillsWin
08-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Chris Brown on the bb.com chat said the same thing. He hopes it was just a bad game.... God I hope so too...

Meathead
08-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Problem is that in the NFL you get 16 games to prove yourself- that's it. 1 or 2 bad days could be the difference between playoffs and staying home (see 2004).
im amazed im saying this after quoting you but youre being highly optimistic

this team isnt going to sniff the playoffs, let alone have the luxury of worrying whether one 'bad day' is going to make a difference

this is a five win team. one or even two more wins wont actually get them any closer

this could possibly be the worst team we have fielded in two or more decades

paladin warrior
08-22-2009, 10:14 PM
that I am going to say too.. Bad Day.:horror:

Fumbles

Fumbles

Fumbles

INT

INT

how embarrassment today :baghead:

It just a preseason game

mysticsoto
08-22-2009, 10:15 PM
I've been trying to find something optimistic about this horrendous game...the only thing I can come up with is that most of the GB scores came from OUR 5 turnovers. Turnovers are something we can correct (fumbles, etc). The Oline however needs to play alot better than they did and the Dline needs to actually do something.

If the coaches don't start making changes, I am going to turn into Op this year and become really negative and bad mouth them non-stop!!! Stupar had a fantastic game - I think he needs to be on the roster. Copeland Bryan played his ass off again...Kelsay, Denney or yes, Schobel, needs to be moved aside and he given a chance w/the starters. Ellis should get a chance also - and of course, we need to see what Maybin has to offer. Nic Harris needs to replace Ellison. Yes, Ellison had 1 good play. Harris still outplayed him regardless. And as of now, I think Corner should get #3 CB...

BillsWin
08-22-2009, 10:15 PM
that I am going to say too.. Bad Day.:horror:

Fumbles

Fumbles

Fumbles

INT

INT

how embarrassment today :baghead:

It just a preseason game
you said it Paladin!

OpIv37
08-22-2009, 10:18 PM
im amazed im saying this after quoting you but youre being highly optimistic

this team isnt going to sniff the playoffs, let alone have the luxury of worrying whether one 'bad day' is going to make a difference

this is a five win team. one or even two more wins wont actually get them any closer

this could possibly be the worst team we have fielded in two or more decades

I absolutely agree that it's a 5 win team, 7 tops. And I didn't even see the game tonight yet- I won't be able to watch it until they show it on NFLN tomorrow.

I'm just saying that this team can't afford to have bad days once the real games start.

SABURZFAN
08-22-2009, 10:19 PM
it's going to be a long season when you turnover the ball and can't handle the 3-4 defense.

sdbillsfan2
08-22-2009, 10:41 PM
The Bills have had an extra week in training and yet we've been out performed in 2 out of the 3 games so far. It will be Before week 6 ,( I have a strong feeling) that Bills fans every where are going to be asking for DJ to get the axe big time. I've said it before ,I don't feel comfortable with Trent at QB . I seriously doubt he wouldn't be making the same mistakes even if he had the Giants front line blocking for him. Yeah ,every team has bad days and even bad years , but let's get real the same ol crap from Jauron and company ain't going to make it!

Plain and simple these guys aren't ready ! These guys were put in place by Dj and friends. And the results are the same! If anyone wants to make some quick bucks , start printing those Dump DJ shirts today!

TacklingDummy
08-22-2009, 11:13 PM
4-12

jamze132
08-22-2009, 11:25 PM
I have said it before, I doubt Dick is employed by Buffalo after our bye week.

Michael82
08-23-2009, 12:47 AM
It will be Before week 6 ,( I have a strong feeling) that Bills fans every where are going to be asking for DJ to get the axe big time.

I'll take the UNDER!

TheBrownBear
08-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Even in my best case scenario, I see the Bills being no better than the 8th or 9th best team in the AFC.

For whatever reason, Trent got seriously screwed up after his concussion last season and his confidence is gone. That guy isn't taking us anywhere. Yeah, the O and D lines suck too.

footballhottie
08-23-2009, 01:30 AM
1 Day....or 14 years?