These moves need to happen ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

These moves need to happen ASAP

Stupar to TE (I dont care where he is, hes leading our team in catching and im pretty sure he is most likely leading the NFL in catches)

Bell to LT, Walker to RT, Wood and Han switch. Bell is alot better of a LT than Walker and Walker is a very good RT, Han has alot of trouble at center and is a place that Wood would do very well

Copeland to LE and Ellis to next backup. Will never happen but should

Corner to NB. So far has been looking better than all our corners.

Harris replace Ellison. Obvious reasons
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

Re: These moves need to happen ASAP

Originally posted by Mitchell55
    Stupar to TE (I dont care where he is, hes leading our team in catching and im pretty sure he is most likely leading the NFL in catches)

Bell to LT, Walker to RT, Wood and Han switch. Bell is alot better of a LT than Walker and Walker is a very good RT, Han has alot of trouble at center and is a place that Wood would do very well

Copeland to LE and Ellis to next backup. Will never happen but should

Corner to NB. So far has been looking better than all our corners.

Harris replace Ellison. Obvious reasons
    So juggling the offensive line 2 weeks before the season starts is going to help things?

Just cause Jonathan Stupar can do it against 2nd and 3rd teamers, does not mean hes a starting TE in this league.

Dont knee jerk my friend

Comment

• Mitchell55
      only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
      So juggling the offensive line 2 weeks before the season starts is going to help things?

Just cause Jonathan Stupar can do it against 2nd and 3rd teamers, does not mean hes a starting TE in this league.

Dont knee jerk my friend

Fine and Schouman cant even do it vs them. They play a mix of both 2nd stringers and 1st and never do anything. Its not juggling the OL, its putting everyone back to there natural position.

Comment

• footballhottie
        • Feb 2005

What a ridicules way to eat popcorn.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

I can't argue with the logic regarding the o-line.

Never have liked shuffling guys around on the most important unit on the offensive side of the ball, and never will.

If you draft a center, then plug him in at center.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• k-oneputt
            • Jun 2009

Didn't you get the memo? The Bills, and their astute knowledge in the front office, can draft players and CHANGE their positions because they have a great coaching staff.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

The crap I took for Peters and now you all are in panic mode.

Told you so!! Told you so!! Told you so!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

So, this whole thing is attributable to our trading the ill-conditioned, oft-injured, attidudinally-challenged Peters, who is not even playing for his new team?
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                  • Mar 2004

still pre-season correct? This is the time to see all of the cracks and problems, especially since they're not going to come out in full force with everything until the regular season. Relax, I'm sure everything is going to be fine

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    So, this whole thing is attributable to our trading the ill-conditioned, oft-injured, attidudinally-challenged Peters, who is not even playing for his new team?
                    We needed a Center. Our font office decided to get rid of our LG and LT, move our RT to LT, move our RG to RT, bring in two rookies to start.

I think everyone on this site could have lived with just the Hangartner move and developing some rookies behind the starters.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                      • Mar 2004

I'm all for Nic Harris over Ellison. At least he's around the ball.

Corner the Nickel might be the plan anyway. I think Youboty is a goner, and Florence might not even bet that safe. the Mc's, Corner, Florence, Lankster?

DE will be a problem. Schobel looks finished. Kelsey stinks. Denney isnt' a starter. Ellis and Copeland are untested versus 1st string. Maybin hasn't even had pads on yet and is a bit of a project. Not much hope there for this year overall. Better to cut Kelsey and maybe even Denney and go with youth. Schobel after this year if he doens't improve.

Ko is gone. Scott to SS, WHitner to FS. Byrd as top backup, Wilson the other. Byrd to take over ASAP for Whitner at FS, Scott and ****ner to fight it out for SS. If Whitner doesn't make a few plays finally, he's gone after the year.

my 2 cents. I don't see playoffs happening as long as Jauron is here. this team CANNOT win versus the 3-4. and our entire division is 3-4.

So let the young guns learn on the fly and get ready to load up fresh with a new staff next year, a high draft pick, and some experience for the young guys as fast as you can.

The Line is gonna stink. But I'm all for letting the young guys learn this year. Let Bell take over LT. Move Wood to C where he belongs (Hangartner is NOT a starter, and we face a LOT of 3-4 NT's that he is NOT a good fit against) He doesn't have enough sand in his pants to handle them.
                      Bell-Levitre-Wood-Butler-Walker. Hangartner as top backup at C-G. Chambers at Rt, Walker to flip if bell gets hurt.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                        • Mar 2004

Also, I think we've found a MAJOR weakness in Fred Jackson's game... BLITZ PICKUP! yikes.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                          The Line is gonna stink. But I'm all for letting the young guys learn this year. Let Bell take over LT. Move Wood to C where he belongs (Hangartner is NOT a starter, and we face a LOT of 3-4 NT's that he is NOT a good fit against) He doesn't have enough sand in his pants to handle them.
                          Bell-Levitre-Wood-Butler-Walker. Hangartner as top backup at C-G. Chambers at Rt, Walker to flip if bell gets hurt.
                          I haven't seen the game yet but I have this suspicion that Walker and Hangartner were getting hurt by Levitre being in the middle of them. He was getting tons of help in the last game.

Last year Peters got blamed for some obvious missed assignments by Dockery. I suspect the same is going on with Levitre.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            I haven't seen the game yet but I have this suspicion that Walker and Hangartner were getting hurt by Levitre being in the middle of them. He was getting tons of help in the last game.

Last year Peters got blamed for some obvious missed assignments by Dockery. I suspect the same is going on with Levitre.
                            Because we all know Peters did no wrong.

Watch the game and then comment, but you already have your mind made up (like you do with all things related to Peters) so nothing will change your mind.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• BillsWin
                              man amongst boys
                              • Oct 2008

Hangnarter wont switch. Hes probably been the best lineman against the 3-4 we have. He held his own at left tackle. Its our tackles that are getting abused.
                              I am The Batman.

Comment

Working...
                              X