X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Blame the FO!!!

I'll watch the game when it is televised this evening in ATL but the threads say it all.

Before you rush to blame Jauron...or Edwards just remember it was your FO at OBD that decided not to give Peters the reasonable contract that he got in Philly. And for bad as Dockery sucked he still seems to look better than what we have now.

So blame Brandon and Ralph because they run the ship. Jauron might not be perfect but for what he has to work with I feel sorry for him. By the way Edwards will suck without an o-line. No QB plays well. Look at Peyton Manning until his line got healthy last year.
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Re: Blame the FO!!!

I'm 100% good with the absence of Peters and Dockery. Time for you to get over it or move on.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

Haven't you left to root for the Patriots yet?
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
        Haven't you left to root for the Patriots yet?
        I'm am rooting for the Pats but not when they are playing the Bills. I don't root for losers and the Bills are until they get a front office that gets it.

Comment

• raphael120
          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
          • Oct 2005

Blame jauron. He's the one who has led us to mediocrity 3 years in a row. Blame Ralph for resigning this joker for 3 more years. All these peolple that say that jauron will get fired. Really? Since when has Ralph ever cut bait and eaten a contract before?

I'm giving the bills 5 games to show me they don't suck. I jus can't take it anymore. They rip your heart out everytime and I'm starting to wise up.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

Still waiting for any evidence that Peters doesn't suck after his injuries, by the way....
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by draz54
              I'm 100% good with the absence of Peters and Dockery. Time for you to get over it or move on.
              So sucking is a good resolution. There is no way you can tell me with that you believe this team is better without Peters and Dockery as the starters. I'm calling BS on you. Nice try.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

I think they should have kept Peters, but blaming the entire fiasco on the Bills FO is idiotic. They offered Peters a deal similar to the one he got from the Eagles. He turned it down.

This scenario is not as simple as you make it out to be.

And Trent's problems last night were as much his fault as they were the O-line's fault.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• hydro
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  I'll watch the game when it is televised this evening in ATL but the threads say it all.

Before you rush to blame Jauron...or Edwards just remember it was your FO at OBD that decided not to give Peters the reasonable contract that he got in Philly. And for bad as Dockery sucked he still seems to look better than what we have now.

So blame Brandon and Ralph because they run the ship. Jauron might not be perfect but for what he has to work with I feel sorry for him. By the way Edwards will suck without an o-line. No QB plays well. Look at Peyton Manning until his line got healthy last year.
                  BERNIAC!

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I'm am rooting for the Pats but not when they are playing the Bills. I don't root for losers and the Bills are until they get a front office that gets it.
                    So you need to cheer for a team that wins because your self esteem is that low, or what?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

1. Fair Weather Fan 107 up, 4 down

A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually bandwagon other teams. They basically have no real loyalty to the team, but still manage to get better seats than you at the game. Strangely they mysteriously vanish at the first sign of trouble.

Fair weather fan: "OMG what a comeback! That was amazing!"

Regular fan: "How would you know? You left right when Favre threw the pick six in the 2nd and if I recall you didn't even start rooting for Green Bay until 2 weeks ago."

Fair weather fan: "... GO PACK!"

(After the playoff game the fair weather fan immediately became a Pats fan and stowed all Packer memorabilia away.)

Fair Weather Fan's creed:
                      Last to join, first to leave.

A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually bandwagon other teams. They basically have no real loyalty to the team, but still manage to get better seats than you at the game. Strangely they mysteriously vanish at the first sign of trouble.

All your opinions have officially become null and void. Being unhappy with a team and how they are run is one thing, openly saying you support other teams because of it is just ridiculous and makes you lose any shred of credibility you might have had in the first place. Go bother some Pats' board would you?

Comment

• MassEffect218435
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        I think they should have kept Peters, but blaming the entire fiasco on the Bills FO is idiotic. They offered Peters a deal similar to the one he got from the Eagles. He turned it down.

This scenario is not as simple as you make it out to be.

And Trent's problems last night were as much his fault as they were the O-line's fault.
                        Keeping Peters in Buffalo would have obviously been the most logical thing to do, and to their credit, they did try. Peters simply DID NOT want to be in Buffalo anymore, and I don't necessarily blame the guy. Granted it got to that level because the Bills waited a year too long to offer him a new deal.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                          So you need to cheer for a team that wins because your self esteem is that low, or what?
                          I've managed to run a business, successfully, in one of the worst economies ever. I don't keep people that can't get the job done no matter how much I like them.

The same theory applies to the Bills. I love them but when the owner and FO refuse to spend the money or make decisions that would result in wins than I can't keep supporting a loser.

Even though I don't blame Jauron for our main issues there is no other team that would have kept him after the way he finished the season. The Duke Preston play alone should have earned him a pink slip. But the Bills keep him because of the contract they tried to get done early...to..of course..save money. How ironic.

Peters got a deal that we didn't offer him. I love how people keep saying he didn't want to play here when he was quoted as saying that he was shocked that he got traded. Especially when the deal he got was not near what was being reported that he was demanding. The Bills offered him 2 million dollars less a year and his teammates in Buffalo confirmed that.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

I've managed to run a business, successfully, in one of the worst economies ever. I don't keep people that can't get the job done no matter how much I like them.

The same theory applies to the Bills. I love them but when the owner and FO refuse to spend the money or make decisions that would result in wins than I can't keep supporting a loser.

Even though I don't blame Jauron for our main issues there is no other team that would have kept him after the way he finished the season. The Duke Preston play alone should have earned him a pink slip. But the Bills keep him because of the contract they tried to get done early...to..of course..save money. How ironic.

Peters got a deal that we didn't offer him. I love how people keep saying he didn't want to play here when he was quoted as saying that he was shocked that he got traded. Especially when the deal he got was not near what was being reported that he was demanding. The Bills offered him 2 million dollars less a year and his teammates in Buffalo confirmed that.
                            So his teammates know what was offered? Any support to that or are you making stuff up again? Most other reports seem to indicate they offered him a deal larger than Evans deal.

And running a business is different than being a sports fan. Quite different actually.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Masseffect218345
                              Keeping Peters in Buffalo would have obviously been the most logical thing to do, and to their credit, they did try. Peters simply DID NOT want to be in Buffalo anymore, and I don't necessarily blame the guy. Granted it got to that level because the Bills waited a year too long to offer him a new deal.
                              They did make an offer at the end of last year and he might have had one at the start of the year had he acted like Evans or many others the Bills have extended.

Hurricane discounts the crap Peters pulled.

Comment

Working...
                              X