• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

What was in McCargo's birthday cake?

Whatever it was, the effects carried over into last nights game. He actually looked like an NFL defensive tackle out there! Praise the lord there was a McCargo sighting!!!!

If he gets better over these next two weeks that will help the team alot.

Other Positives from last night (though there arent many):

Ryan Fitzpatrick. If we had him last season maybe we win two or three of the games Losman lost for us.

Chris Ellis and Copeland Bryan. Both are playing with a conviction and seem to be thirsty for not only a roster spot, but playtime as well.

Harris. Come on already! The kid deserves a chance to start. Ellison cant hold his own (he sucked as much as he made plays last night.)

Bell.

Hangnarter. despite the false start, I think weve finally found a center who does ok vs the 3-4 front. I think the breakdowns in the middle were the coaches fault. John Murphy said it best last night when he said the line seemed confused as to who they were supposed to block. That is coaching.

Thats pretty much it... Oh, well Stupar was ok but he is just having one heck of an offseason. Johnson did well with the limited playtime he received.

Thats it. Everything else sucked. Better luck next week!!!
    I am The Batman.
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Re: What was in McCargo's birthday cake?

So how did Bell look against GBs first unit defense?

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Bell held his own. I also think that Rhodes will prove to be a good pickup.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Bell held his own, did a little better than Walker.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• thenry20
          • Jan 2004

You forget that the Center also has alot to say in blocking schemes not just the coaching staff.

Overall, however, this line still sux when it comes to running the football and this is probably the easiest thing to learn in any scheme regardless of experience.

Wood was absolutely destroyed on 1 of those sacks but I'll cut him a break. For now.

Comment

Working...
          X