X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Recent "We Suck" threads

Well, I have seen three of them appear in the last hour or so so stand by for the obligatory "Get the Hell Out of Town if You Don't Like It" counterthread, from Joe Newbie51 with his 30 posts and his shiney new Brian Moorman jersey hanging in the closet. He'll tell us how we aren't true Bills fans and how the people on this forum disgust him with all of their negativity and if you don't like the Bills get the hell out of this forum and don't ever watch a Bills game again and on and on.....
    Last edited by mchurchfie; 08-24-2009, 12:33 PM.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Recent "We Suck" threads

Originally posted by mchurchfie
    Well, I have seen three of them appear in the last hour or so so stand by for the obligatory "Get the Hell Out of Town if You Don't Like It" counterthread, from Joe Newbie51 with his 30 posts and his shiney new Brian Moorman jersey hanging in the closet. He'll tell us how we aren't true Bills fans and how the people on this forum disgust him with all of their negativity and if you don't like the Bills get the hell out of this forum and don't ever watch a Bills game again and on and on.....
    ...because the strength of your Bills fan-ness is based upon the number of posts you have on a Bills forum...

those of you getting your panties in a twist, most of us are used to it, so i guess if you dont want to hear negative crap, dont read threads that seem negative! problem solved! i personally just like staying up to date on the goings on of the bills and dont really care what other people think of the bills, so to each their own i guess

Comment

Working...
    X