PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
08-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Kevin Shenoy is back for another season of his warped view of the Buffalo Bills. Go ahead and start to berate him or extol him, whichever you feel he deserves after reading his preseason predictions.

Well Bills Fans, this year, I have decided to predict the future based on nothing but logic. I’m not going to bore you with my emotional pleas to why God, the NFL, Jauron, the law of averages and anything else couldn’t possibly keep us out of the playoffs for 10 straight years. This article looks at what the season will look like on a game by game basis. As always, I’d love feedback from you long time “One Fan’s View” email buddies as well as any newbies that might want to write. I’m warning you that the prognosis isn’t pretty, but knowing that ahead of time, I’m still cheering on our favorite Bills for the full 16 games.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/08/24/one_fans_view_preview_and_prediction.php)

shelby
08-24-2009, 02:52 PM
i love Shenoy's articles....glad to see he's still at it!
Thanks Kevin!

SABURZFAN
08-24-2009, 03:05 PM
5-11??? sounds about right.

Dying_-2-_Live
08-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Im seeing anything between 7-9 to 11-5

Hemlepp53
08-25-2009, 05:16 AM
Im seeing anything between 7-9 to 11-5

11-5 or 12 -4... still have hope.... I am such a foolish football fan...

trapezeus
08-25-2009, 10:56 AM
i guess i didn't really ruffle any feathers with the article then. i really hope that isn't the case, but the lack of 3-4 understanding and the fact that jauron is snipping at trent, Trent is claiming its coaching and the WR's acknowledging that they are pushing trent to take more chances. The one part of our team that should be good (the O) sounds like they could be worse than last year.

Maybe God's plan for Ralph is to keep him alive forever and subject him to the hell that is the buffalo bills last 10 years.

northernbillfan
08-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Maybe God's plan for Ralph is to keep him alive forever and subject him to the hell that is the buffalo bills last 10 years.:rofl: