PDA

View Full Version : Why do we hate on Jauron so much?

Mad Max
08-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Just as a zebra can't change it's stripes, Dickie can't help but be visionless,spineless, clueless, and emotionless. He is what he is.

So no, he's not the problem. Any one of us equally talentless internet posters would gladly suck up a few million dollars over the course of our failed careers if given the opportunity by some idiot owner(s).

Here's a scary thought, so Jauron gets launched then what (who)? Manboobs, Mularkey, Jauron. Not a good trend is it?

Ultimately our problem is one that can't readily be solved, unless someone figures out a way to fire the owner.

ServoBillieves
08-25-2009, 01:16 AM
... what?

Hemlepp53
08-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Just as a zebra can't change it's stripes, Dickie can't help but be visionless,spineless, clueless, and emotionless. He is what he is.

So no, he's not the problem. Any one of us equally talentless internet posters would gladly suck up a few million dollars over the course of our failed careers if given the opportunity by some idiot owner(s).

Here's a scary thought, so Jauron gets launched then what (who)? Manboobs, Mularkey, Jauron. Not a good trend is it?

Ultimately our problem is one that can't readily be solved, unless someone figures out a way to fire the owner.

The coaching staff is the problem. Ralph doesnt hand pick his coaching it is something the FO brings to him as a suggestion and a collective agreement is made. The issue is Dick's ability to call the correct plays in the correct situations. He has made no effort to be aggressive. We are drafting players to add aggression on the field but at the end of the day the real aggression we need to see is in the playcalling. Agreed we have not been on point when it comes to selecting coaching staff.. this needs to improve.

In regards to us talentless internet posters go.... I can speak for some of us when i say... If given the oppertunity to do any job (let alone coaching the Bills.. would be fun) at any pay (could use the millions) we would attempt to do our best and identify the areas we do not excell in and hire a staff to support our weaknesses and bring to the table what we are missing. We wouldnt sit on our asses as you put it and collect a check for one reason we would want any oppertunity we would have at the same position or a lower level position in the future would be availible. I think Dick is trying but he isnt giving himself or his staff a true evaluation of strenghts and weaknesses. He needs to be a cord not a HC.

ddaryl
08-25-2009, 07:31 AM
Ralph picks the FO and the FO usually picks the coach, but I'm pretty sure Ralph throws his grubby thumbs in the pie in regards to picking out the plum

Why do we have Jauron Mularkey and Williams when we could of made a play for numerous proven playoff tested coaches.

that's 2 rookie HC and a career failure at coach... I really do not beleive that any FO personel would take the job in Buffalo and then go out and search for the greenest coach they can find to start their career.

IMO Ralph has too much say and his FO are a little more then a puppet regime. All the real big decisions go thru Ralph. players and coaches IMO

schubbard
08-25-2009, 07:33 AM
I would like to think that even "talentless internet posters" would figure out, after years of trial and failure, that a run up the middle on first and twenty usually leads to second and eighteen...

Tatonka
08-25-2009, 07:38 AM
i dont hate jauron at all.

Mad Bomber
08-25-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't hate Jauron. I just think he is a below average head coach who makes horrible gameday decisions (and no halftime adjustments) and is consistently out-coached by our opposition.

Thurmal
08-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Why do I hate Jauron?

I guess it's because I hate the feeling of watching a game on Sunday and thinking that I could make better adjustments and playcalls despite having no coaching experience and a fairly high blood-alcohol level.

trapezeus
08-25-2009, 02:48 PM
i think dick jauron sounds like a nice guy and a guy who you'd love to talk about a specific football game with. but i don't like that he just can't put it together for an actual game.

it's not hate...i'm just over his tenure as coach. he can gimmick all he wants to say that he's making changes, but time and time again the team makes the same mistakes. this is the same thing i had with mularkey. i was tired of seeing his team take false start penalties at home. Granted jauron has us over those mistakes, but he brought up a whole new host of issues.

Personally, i'd love to put the keys in the hands of cowher, the guy from the steelers who proved he was the brains behind the operation and tell him, "you're the gm. Work from carolina, but tell us who we want as a coach (all his assistants that got gigs seem to be doing well), tell us who to draft. but stay in carolina, enjoy watching your kids grow up. but please, help us. nothing cements a hall of fame status like winning and then doing it again somewhere else when they have no business winning."

bigbub2352
08-25-2009, 03:46 PM
cause he gets out coached every game went 0-6 in the division cant sign or keep depth on the 53 man roster, and runs a pussy passionless team as well as injury prone team
and oh yeah dont forget when it comes down to it horrible choice of staff as well as horrible game management
and he is emotionless that carrys over to his roster
stand there and clap and look at the score board skeletor

jamze132
08-25-2009, 04:25 PM
But the millionaires playing for him love Club Jauron. Hell, it last more 20 weeks per season.

don137
08-25-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't hate Dick Jauron but I hate his coaching.

Night Train
08-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Because he represents 7-9 at his best, which is 3-4 wins short of the playoffs. We won't even win 7 this fall, I'm guessing.

Sorry if we don't embrace failure.

sdbillsfan2
08-25-2009, 06:51 PM
"If you want to get out of the hole , the first thing you need to do is stop digging "

Now , with that being said ," Ralph , please free Bills fans around the world from Dick Jauron "

DJ to the highway:bandwagon :lastyr: DJ to the highway :dance3: DJ To the Highway

DynaPaul
08-25-2009, 08:29 PM
We don't like him because he sucks. Plain and simple. And he just doesn't seem to care even while he's sucking.