BillsZone Exclusive: Trent learns True Value of T.O.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

BillsZone Exclusive: Trent learns True Value of T.O.

Lawesome's latest....enjoy!

Trent Edwards probably stands as the man with the most to gain or lose with the performance of Terrell Owens. If the relationship blossoms, then Trent positions himself to move up into the realm of top quarterbacks, and a big payday. If it fails, then Trent likely falls onto the scrap heap of NFL wannabe quarterbacks.

Either way, Trent has some control on how the relationship works with his performance on the field. Unfortunately, Trent is finding out quickly that he needs T.O. just as much off the field. Prior to T.O.'s injured toe, Trent (and the team) was sailing merrily along, the no-huddle greasing expectations with people diverted by the T.O. show, the housing hunt, and the like.

Since the T.O. injury, though, things have changed, and just may be turning the corner towards ugly. It seems obvious to me that the new attention on Trent's perceived deficiencies have again rattled the young quarterback. It was somewhat astonishing to hear him throw the coaches under the bus after the debacle in Green Bay. While it may be a true indication of his true feeling about the level of trust he has in the staff, it is alarming, as he has always maintained the good soldier routine. To see it break down in pre-season is a scary developement. It doesn't seem to be much of a stretch to see Trent's dissent filter through the locker room, and appear to be a green light for open season on Jauron and the staff.
    more....

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: BillsZone Exclusive: Trent learns True Value of T.O.

very nice.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

Very good read

Personally I look forward to TO being TO. I am actually looking forward to him making a sideline scene and getting into Dick or trents face.

It's funny. I live in Seahawks country, and I have football savy co-workers who are all quick to point out TO's tantrums etc... and my reply is I sure hope so, because that is exactly what this team needs, a real in your face pull no punches player.

and that is because Dick is such a frikkin pansy ass pushover that we need a TO to balance the team...

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Good Article. Very true statement about the security blanket. What QB wouldnt be more confident in his ability with TO lined up at Receiver? Every QB regardless of status in the NFL want TO or a TO type player... Terrell can sure make an average QB look pro bowlish... Cant blame Trent but he needs to toss it up and let the Beast go for the ball.
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
        X