08-25-2009, 01:55 PM
he's out till the season opener I bet.

The Bills aren't going to chance it

yordad
08-25-2009, 01:56 PM
That sucks, but I understand. :(

JD
08-25-2009, 01:57 PM
So is it "turf toe" or his toe is broken?

ddaryl
08-25-2009, 01:58 PM
So is it "turf toe" or his toe is broken?

it's a "we just paid him 6 mil for the season" toe

trapezeus
08-25-2009, 02:09 PM
this is just crappy news after crappy news. i trust that TO is capable of playing without a preseason at a high level. But we need him and the QB to be on the same page. He isn't even practicing. If he was practicing but skipping the games, i'd be fine with this.

it's like a storm is brewing. Between the mild bickering with Jauron/TE, TO missing, Fred Jackson having an injury, not looking good against 3-4 defenses, not scoring with the first offense, it is getting to the point where the monday night game could be one of our worst. and that takes into account that we got pouned by giving up 56 in buffalo against the pats.

mybills
08-25-2009, 02:23 PM
The bright side is that the Pats only have one game tape to look at. We know he'll be back in practice before he plays, and with his experience, he & Trent will be fine & ready for the NE game.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it because I want to walk into that stadium with a positive attitude. If after I get there they let me down, that's another story, but not until then.

bigbub2352
08-25-2009, 02:33 PM
sounds like TO and Schobel want nothing to do with training camp Bruce Smithitis

Mike13
08-25-2009, 02:57 PM
The bright side is that the Pats only have one game tape to look at. We know he'll be back in practice before he plays, and with his experience, he & Trent will be fine & ready for the NE game.

and there's plenty of game tape of him with the Cowboys from last year.

don137
08-25-2009, 03:02 PM
I would think TO is too much of a competitor to not be playing if he was OK since he needs to be working on his timing with Trent.
Schobel on the other hand I could see doing a Bruce and taking it easy in camp.

RLand
08-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Trust me, if it were the season TO would be on the field. Letting his toe heal completely is much smarter than risking further injury, even if it comes at the cost of setting his and Trents chemistry further behind.

What good is chemistry if one of the players can't play?