X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

NFL to LA?

Now that a substantial road has been paved, do the Colts have the inside track at moving to Los Angeles?

Read carefully, doom-and-gloomers: I don't see anywhere in the article that mentions the Bills as a potential threat to move to LA!

Of course, considering how some people are so paranoid they'll probably argue that by not mentioning the Bills there is a cover-up to make us all think everything is OK to let the Bills have an easier time in moving, right?
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'll bet it'll be the Minnesota Viqueens.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I'm not a doom-and-gloomer by any means. I don't think the Bills will leave, but there's an article on the BZ front page from yesterday where FOX sports mentions the Bills. I say it's pure speculation.

It's gonna be the Colts.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsNYC
        Man of the People
        • Jul 2002

i have sources that say buffalo isn't even being considered to move.
        Thank you.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

The only way I would ever stop being a Bills fan is if they moved cities. However, this seems like a sports reporter desperately trying to stir up controversy due to a lack of NFL news in the off-season.

Here's the question that no one is bothering to ask: Why would the NFL take a team that can sell out an 80,000 seat stadium in the dead of winter and move it to a city that already lost 2 NFL teams? LA may be the biggest market in the US but they have proven to be unwilling to support a football franchise.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsNYC
            Man of the People
            • Jul 2002

my source also said that la WILL 100% have a team in the near future, no questions about it.
            Thank you.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Is your source the little birdie again?

Comment

• BillsNYC
                Man of the People
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Is your source the little birdie again?
                haha....no....i'll give you some scrambled letters as a hint..and keep in mind i live in nyc

lnvfp
                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X