PDA

View Full Version : -forked thread- BILLS MEMROBILIA CONTEST/RAFFLE

Marvelous
08-25-2009, 10:33 PM
- I was thinking of my sports memrobilia which is 90% Buffalo Bills related & i thought how i could donate a piece here/there etc. Then it hit me...
--How cool it owuld be if we had something set up here @ The ZOne where we all announce a piece of Bills/NFL memrobilia & we mail it in,,And after we get say 25 people involved, we then have some kind of raffle. But only with the peeps who donated etc..I wanna be a part of this, but i used ALL my Irish luck in my 20's. And i know i'd get the shaft :lol:
----This is just the 1st stage of a idea like this.....Anyone wanna expand on it?---I'm sitting on sooo many boxes in my basement of stuff. From jerseys of players past. atleast 25 of em..And plaques which are collecting dust caus emy wife labled them "tacky" :wtf:
----I might have grown a tad bit bored with my stuff, but one mans garbage is anothers treasure. My interest is sparked with getting something from someone else here etc..
===I'm still looking for a photo of any size of Jerry Ostroski in mid-spike after he recovered that fumble in the endzone for a TD. Best spike ever! WHo remembers it? late 90's. Maybe against Miami too../forget