X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Optimistically pesimistic?

I watched the GB game again last night and reassured myself that I am not comfotable at all with the future of this team this year.

It's bad enough that we kept a coach that has produced three 7-9 seasons in a row with no sign of progress but now we have adopted this no huddle offense that is in its infant stage with a defense that can't handle being on the field that much.

I like the no huddle but only when its used at the right times. We have an O-line with new players at every position and a Defense that hasn't ranked high in the last three years, an offensive coordinator that can't call plays and we are going to bust out the no huddle on every play? Not to mention Edwards is still learning the ropes and he's running an offense that should allow for the QB to audible most plays at the line?

I want this team to do well but I just don't have a good feeling. I hope I'm wrong!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Optimistically pesimistic?

funny I find myself being pessimistically optomistic.

I'm not so sure how bad we will suck, but Im preety confident that we will be very inconsistent like the past 3 DJ years.

COACHING is the biggest reason, followed closely by past FO decisions that have helped us get to this point of ineptness..

I reserve the right to change my mind if we start playing great though.

Pretty sad when I am looking forward to TO producing some sideline entertainment. At least somebody will be doing some ass chewing on the sidelines, too bad it will be the coaches who will be on the receiving end of the ass chewing.

Maybe TO will sneak up to the owners box and give Ralph a stern talking to... that would be the highlight of the last 15 years

God I miss the offseason. I do so much prefer to be dreaming of being a good team. Someone needs to put up a clock that counts down to the FA period.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Re: Optimistically pesimistic?

i am just straight up negative until this coaching staff and front office are gone, nothing will change
      sad
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
      X