PDA

View Full Version : T.O. doesn't need preseason

The Juice Is Loose
08-27-2009, 02:03 AM
I just want to make it perfectly clear that I'm extremely pleased with the fact that TO isn't playing at all. The Pats are a scouting team and they attack your weaknesses and prepare for your strenths. We don't even know where we're lining him up, passes we're giving him, they don't know ****.

The time we came closest to beating NE lately was the last time we played them Week 1. Whitners first game. A Train had that long run. We actually, with Dick Jauron, came out with a good gameplan and had them on their heels. We were in that game to the end, with JP Losman, Willis McGahee and Anthony Thomas.

We play NE week 1. It's Tom Brady's first game back, and he hasn't had a perfect preseason himself. He didn't put up anything against the Bengals. At home too, I believe.

All it takes is some momentum, guys. If we can come out and light em up a couple times there is a chance. And if we beat NE there is a chance for anything. Imagine the effect on the team. This is a very young team. We knew we were rebuilding in 06 and here we are. This team has a couple weaknesses, but also some strenths.

I think we're gonna put up a fight to New England.

Buffalogic
08-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Who said he does? T.O. doesn't even need a properly working leg to play in the superbowl and own little dbs.

jamze132
08-27-2009, 03:12 AM
A couple more posts before people start to complain about Trent and T.O.s chemistry...

thenry20
08-27-2009, 04:15 AM
I just want to make it perfectly clear that I'm extremely pleased with the fact that TO isn't playing at all. The Pats are a scouting team and they attack your weaknesses and prepare for your strenths. We don't even know where we're lining him up, passes we're giving him, they don't know ****.

The time we came closest to beating NE lately was the last time we played them Week 1. Whitners first game. A Train had that long run. We actually, with Dick Jauron, came out with a good gameplan and had them on their heels. We were in that game to the end, with JP Losman, Willis McGahee and Anthony Thomas.

We play NE week 1. It's Tom Brady's first game back, and he hasn't had a perfect preseason himself. He didn't put up anything against the Bengals. At home too, I believe.

All it takes is some momentum, guys. If we can come out and light em up a couple times there is a chance. And if we beat NE there is a chance for anything. Imagine the effect on the team. This is a very young team. We knew we were rebuilding in 06 and here we are. This team has a couple weaknesses, but also some strenths.

I think we're gonna put up a fight to New England.

You've obviously never played football or watched it at any level. TRENT NEEDS TO!!! A QB/WR relationship doesn't automatically develop because you say so. TE needs the reps so he can learn the nuances of Owens' running style.

I just hope TO is available to practice after the Steelers game full speed because he needs to be implemented into the game plan again ASAP. The regular season quickly approaches.

jmb1099
08-27-2009, 04:43 AM
A couple more posts before people start to complain about Trent and T.O.s chemistry...
called it

Beastie Bills
08-27-2009, 08:31 AM
You've obviously never played football or watched it at any level.

Actually, he did play football. But he was MY backup!

HA HA HA HA !!! Sorry Juice!

Beastie Bills
08-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Regarding the original post, I agree 100%.

Keep New England on their heels, that's our only chance. Bellichick will kill you if he has time to put together a good gameplan, but in recent years, we've played them twice in the opener. The first time, we smoked them 31-0. The second time, we should have won, but the refs and our coaches screwed us in the end.

I am glad they are giving T.O. the preseason to recover (if he is even really hurt anymore). Sit out until after the last preseason game, then get in a week of practice before the opener. Keep New England guessing.

The Juice Is Loose
08-27-2009, 09:46 AM
You've obviously never played football or watched it at any level. TRENT NEEDS TO!!! A QB/WR relationship doesn't automatically develop because you say so. TE needs the reps so he can learn the nuances of Owens' running style.

I just hope TO is available to practice after the Steelers game full speed because he needs to be implemented into the game plan again ASAP. The regular season quickly approaches.

right and watching him run from april to september wasn't enough...he needed 2 scrimmage games with injury risk to do it.

The point is you don't have to hit TO on 50 yard routes. One yard hitch, and he'll own champ Bailey.

His catch and runs make QB's look way better than they actually are. (Cough) Tony Romo (Cough)

mybills
08-27-2009, 10:54 AM

Actually, Trent has practiced with TO. Are you saying he's stupid and forgot already? j/k

I prefer part time practice before the last ps game, then full practice before the rs. That'll be enough to refresh them on what they did, and prepare them for the MNgame.

RLand
08-27-2009, 12:55 PM
TO only played in one preseason game in his first season with Dallas (due to a hammy injury). He had one catch for 6 yards in that game. He ended up with 1,180 yards and 13 TD's that season (and that was with Drew Bledsoe as QB for the first half of the season).

He'll be fine...