PDA

View Full Version : why no major interview with Jauron this offseason?

trapezeus
08-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Obviously we all are irritated with this guy. How come there was no real in depth interview with DJ so far. I mean we are just stewing over the fact he's still here. A great interview with someone asking about specific games last year where he was blowing stuff like timeout usage and challenging bad plays, calling overly agressive plays at bizarre times (JP Jets game) and then calling overly conservative plays (3 straight running plays at the end of the browns game).

Instead of stewing over how awful he is. i'd like to actually hear him defend his logic and explain to us why this year would be any different. from the look of it, not much is going to change (in a positive sense...in a negative sense it could get worse).

I'm just bitter about Jauron's retention today for some reason.

bigbub2352
08-27-2009, 09:28 AM
U ever heard a book on tape?
Thats why no long interview, also he goes around everything never gives straight answers and is monotone

Philagape
08-27-2009, 09:32 AM
He's saving it for his upcoming reality show.

jdbillsfan
08-27-2009, 09:43 AM
I am bitter about Jauron's retention everyday.

trapezeus
08-27-2009, 10:28 AM
i want like a barbara walters type interview with jauron. Don't let him get away with cheap answers.

"DJ, why do you think this year will be any different."

"Well we got a bunch of great guys and they are working real hard and i just think....

"No seriously. Jauron, the OL was torn apart, you were kept, the DL added yet another small DE even though that hasn't worked for 10 years, and then you try to cover everything up with a TO signing. You talk about a no huddle offense but if you just aren't huddling and calling the same BS plays, why would this year be any different."

"Those are great questions and we'll play the games to find them out."

"Look Jauron, i've been told by the front office that if you don't answer these questions forthright, we will be able to terminate your contract. Now explain. Why should they have kept you?"

"You want the truth? You want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Son, we live in a world that have QBs and those QBs need to be guarded by men who have little to no experience at the positions i put them in. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Trapezeus? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for field goal battles that we lose and curse the team; you have that luxury as a message board fan. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that losing AFC East games consistently, while tragic, probably saved millions of ralph's money and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me to save ralph's money, you need me to save ralph's money or the team will move. We use words like timeout in the the first quarter, challenge flag for no good reason, clap when the going gets tough. We use them as the backbone of our strategy trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of bills football I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a headset and stand on the sideline with a blank face. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

GreedoII
08-27-2009, 10:32 AM
i want like a barbara walters type interview with jauron. Don't let him get away with cheap answers.

"Well we got a bunch of great guys and they are working real hard and i just think....

"No seriously. Jauron, the OL was torn apart, you were kept, the DL added yet another small DE even though that hasn't worked for 10 years, and then you try to cover everything up with a TO signing. You talk about a no huddle offense but if you just aren't huddling and calling the same BS plays, why would this year be any different."

"Look Jauron, i've been told by the front office that if you don't answer these questions forthright, we will be able to terminate your contract. Now explain. Why should they have kept you?"

"You want the truth? You want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Son, we live in a world that have QBs and those QBs need to be guarded by men who have little to no experience at the positions i put them in. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Trapezeus? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for field goal battles that we lose and curse the team; you have that luxury as a message board fan. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that losing AFC East games consistently, while tragic, probably saved millions of ralph's money and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me to save ralph's money, you need me to save ralph's money or the team will move. We use words like timeout in the the first quarter, challenge flag for no good reason, clap when the going gets tough. We use them as the backbone of our strategy trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of bills football I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a headset and stand on the sideline with a blank face. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

post of year?

Hemlepp53
08-27-2009, 11:31 AM

:clap: Agreed with above. Post of the year so far. A Few Good Men.. That was the best twist i have heard on that conversation yet. Well Done.