PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Simmons?

psubills62
08-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Think we are interested at all?

"Former Steelers G Kendall Simmons is rehabbing his Achilles injury and trying to make a comeback.

Several NFL teams are monitoring Simmons, according to sources, and he is upbeat about how well he is getting around. He is working out with the Auburn football team and hopes to be back in the league soon. There are sure to be injuries around the league and he should get a nibble."

per rotoworld.com

And even if the Bills aren't interested, would you be? Just curious.

Mahdi
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Yes.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Yes.

yordad
08-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Yes, "interested". Our depth is scary, and I am not sold on Levitre as a year 1 starter. But then again, I am pretty much "interested" in nearly every vet FA. I am a big fan of due diligence.

patmoran2006
08-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Interested.. or really interested?

The Spaz
08-27-2009, 12:36 PM
We gave him a look a while back.

Canadian'eh!
08-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Very Very interested....

But I'm betting he would sign back in Pittsburgh or Philly might have a lot of interest with Shawn Andrews injuries being of major concern.

ddaryl
08-27-2009, 12:50 PM
If he can pass a physical he needs to be a Bill IMHO

Levitre is not ready, and we need more experience starting

Canadian'eh!
08-27-2009, 12:53 PM
If he can pass a physical he needs to be a Bill IMHO

Levitre is not ready, and we need more experience starting

Agreed....

Simmons would be the easiest FIX probably. But I'm also for finding a better option at LT, Moving Walker to RT and Butler back to RT. It would have been better to stay stable on the RT side and make wood a RG or C and Hangartner the other of those 2 spots. Levitre as a backup and Bell or SOMEONE at LT.

Michael82
08-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I would rather have Levi Jones at LT, if he's healthy. But I would take a healthy Kendall Simmons too. I'm very interested in both of them.

psubills62
08-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I'm personally hoping we're one of the teams monitoring his situation. I think Levitre could turn into a decent starter at OG, but he could use a year of NFL weightlifting. Putting Simmons in front as a starter this year would help to ease a lot of people's concerns.

ddaryl
08-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I would rather have Levi Jones at LT, if he's healthy. But I would take a healthy Kendall Simmons too. I'm very interested in both of them.

My money says Levi doesn't have the ability to play LT at a high enough level anymore, but he will sure try and get a bigtime LT contract from someone.

He has struggled mightily for 2 + years very inconsistent.

psubills62
08-27-2009, 02:50 PM
My money says Levi doesn't have the ability to play LT at a high enough level anymore, but he will sure try and get a bigtime LT contract from someone.

He has struggled mightily for 2 + years very inconsistent.

I agree. Levi may or may not be an upgrade at LT, especially considering his injury history. From what it sounds like, he wants good money too. I wouldn't be surprised if he's priced himself out of the Bills' range.