X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Brandon Marshall

What a little puke. I don't care if you don't like Cutler being shipped out, or if you don't like the changes McDaniels is trying to institute. You're a professional (or at least you're supposed to be) - you shut up and do your job. Some of us who have real jobs don't like our bosses or some of what we have to do, but we do it anyway - and we aren't the ones making millions of dollars to catch a ball.

As talented as he is, I would not want Marshall on this team - not that he would ever want to come here. He's as selfish as it gets.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Brandon Marshall

after a couple seasons of 100+ receptions with Cutler, it's hard to disagree with him. the hiring of McDaniels may have set that team back a couple of years.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Buffalogic
      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
      • Feb 2006

Lol that makes me laugh actually. If he's going to do that then trade him. I don't get the broncos..They brought all this garbage onto themselves.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        after a couple seasons of 100+ receptions with Cutler, it's hard to disagree with him. the hiring of McDaniels may have set that team back a couple of years.
        Just my opinion that you gotta go about your business. **** happens - you roll with it. Marshall can make it clear he wants a trade without being a little *****. I'm sure they could probably facilitate one after this season.
        Last edited by DMBcrew36; 08-27-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Buffalogic
          • Feb 2006

Why wait a year if he's going to be a ***** this year? lol. What are they gonna do say he's not prepared to play in a game week 1??

I want to see him suit up for a game and knock a pass down instead of catching it in the regular season. Man that would be so *****y and a total slap in the face to everyone.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
            Lol that makes me laugh actually. If he's going to do that then trade him. I don't get the broncos..They brought all this garbage onto themselves.
            Agreed 100%. The FO must of **** themselves once McDaniels started to stir **** up. I cant for the life of me understand why he would let things get this out of hand. Cuttler should not of been allowed to leave and Cassel should of never been considered. They had a serious Offensive Squad on the field ... They needed to shake up the Defense and toss some players out on their asses. The Offense should of been left intact and went the direction they went in the draft. Got a nice back, DE, CBx2, TE, SS, OT, WR.... Looks pretty good if they still had Cuttler behind center and MArshall with a smile drinking Gatorade.....
            Last edited by Hemlepp53; 08-27-2009, 09:52 PM.
            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
              Just my opinion that you gotta go about your business. **** happens - you roll with it. Marshall can make it clear he wants a trade without being a little *****. I'm sure they could probably facilitate one after this season.

true but people handle things in different ways.
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                Agreed 100%. The FO must of **** themselves once McDaniels started to stir **** up. I cant for the life of me understand why he would let things get this out of hand.

he's a young HC trying to establish his way to run the team. he failed to realize that he's no Bellycheck.

Comment

• thenry20
                  • Jan 2004

I don't understand why they'd trade a PB who hasn't even hit his prime yet. I don't think Cutler is a 1 hit wonder.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by thenry20
                    I don't understand why they'd trade a PB who hasn't even hit his prime yet. I don't think Cutler is a 1 hit wonder.
                    The Q key is on the other corner.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Once again, you can trace all this mess back to the owner Pat Bowlen.

He listened to the wrong people and fired Shanahan, hired the wrong young guy as HC and a bad trend continues before McDaniel even coaches his first real game.

Marshall may "be right" but football moves on without his ilk. See Plaxico.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Buffalogic
                        • Feb 2006

Football is greater than any player. The game will easily replace any superstar it has today. The NFL doesn't need Peyton Manning, they don't need Tom Brady. Those guys can be replicated. They can build any talented player into 'the greatest ever'.

The only possible regression they could have is a strike. Otherwise, the NFL will progress each and every year into a money guzzling beast that we cannot begin to fathom.

Firing Shanahan to shake up a stale product? Bad decision. Too bad Bowlen didn't anticipate the ripple effect. Now he's going to be without a super bowl winning coach and two pro bowl caliber players just entering their prime. You think he would rework that decision if given a chance? You're damn right he would.

B.Marsh can do whatever he wants. I wouldn't care if he came onto the practice field and popped out of a clown car with 12 circus clowns, the broncos deserve everything they get.

I mean the bills have been far from a model franchise, but at least they aren't the broncos. If they pulled the kind of **** the Broncos did half this board would be dead from heart attacks.

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

I dont necessarily agree with the way Marshall is going about things now, but, I'm sure he has already told they Broncos he wants out and they have denied his request.

He probably feels as though acting like this is his last resort.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
                            I agree with you 100%%%%
                            Shannahan is as good a coach as they come, I understand they were fading a bit but, mcDaniels came in and started **** and Cutler is gone Marshall wants out...

Denever brought this on themselves...
                            GO Gators!!!!!!
                            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• cocamide
                              • Oct 2006

I just don't want him going to the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                              X