PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall

DMBcrew36
08-27-2009, 09:26 PM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

What a little puke. I don't care if you don't like Cutler being shipped out, or if you don't like the changes McDaniels is trying to institute. You're a professional (or at least you're supposed to be) - you shut up and do your job. Some of us who have real jobs don't like our bosses or some of what we have to do, but we do it anyway - and we aren't the ones making millions of dollars to catch a ball.

As talented as he is, I would not want Marshall on this team - not that he would ever want to come here. He's as selfish as it gets.

SABURZFAN
08-27-2009, 09:30 PM
after a couple seasons of 100+ receptions with Cutler, it's hard to disagree with him. the hiring of McDaniels may have set that team back a couple of years.

Buffalogic
08-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Lol that makes me laugh actually. If he's going to do that then trade him. I don't get the broncos..They brought all this garbage onto themselves.

DMBcrew36
08-27-2009, 09:42 PM
after a couple seasons of 100+ receptions with Cutler, it's hard to disagree with him. the hiring of McDaniels may have set that team back a couple of years.

Just my opinion that you gotta go about your business. **** happens - you roll with it. Marshall can make it clear he wants a trade without being a little *****. I'm sure they could probably facilitate one after this season.

Buffalogic
08-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Why wait a year if he's going to be a ***** this year? lol. What are they gonna do say he's not prepared to play in a game week 1??

I want to see him suit up for a game and knock a pass down instead of catching it in the regular season. Man that would be so *****y and a total slap in the face to everyone.

Hemlepp53
08-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Lol that makes me laugh actually. If he's going to do that then trade him. I don't get the broncos..They brought all this garbage onto themselves.

Agreed 100%. The FO must of **** themselves once McDaniels started to stir **** up. I cant for the life of me understand why he would let things get this out of hand. Cuttler should not of been allowed to leave and Cassel should of never been considered. They had a serious Offensive Squad on the field ... They needed to shake up the Defense and toss some players out on their asses. The Offense should of been left intact and went the direction they went in the draft. Got a nice back, DE, CBx2, TE, SS, OT, WR.... Looks pretty good if they still had Cuttler behind center and MArshall with a smile drinking Gatorade.....

SABURZFAN
08-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Just my opinion that you gotta go about your business. **** happens - you roll with it. Marshall can make it clear he wants a trade without being a little *****. I'm sure they could probably facilitate one after this season.

true but people handle things in different ways.

SABURZFAN
08-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Agreed 100%. The FO must of **** themselves once McDaniels started to stir **** up. I cant for the life of me understand why he would let things get this out of hand.

he's a young HC trying to establish his way to run the team. he failed to realize that he's no Bellycheck.

thenry20
08-27-2009, 11:35 PM
I don't understand why they'd trade a PB who hasn't even hit his prime yet. I don't think Cutler is a 1 hit wonder.

Mr. Miyagi
08-28-2009, 03:18 AM
I don't understand why they'd trade a PB who hasn't even hit his prime yet. I don't think Cutler is a 1 hit wonder.
The Q key is on the other corner.

Night Train
08-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Once again, you can trace all this mess back to the owner Pat Bowlen.

He listened to the wrong people and fired Shanahan, hired the wrong young guy as HC and a bad trend continues before McDaniel even coaches his first real game.

Marshall may "be right" but football moves on without his ilk. See Plaxico.

Buffalogic
08-28-2009, 07:04 AM
Football is greater than any player. The game will easily replace any superstar it has today. The NFL doesn't need Peyton Manning, they don't need Tom Brady. Those guys can be replicated. They can build any talented player into 'the greatest ever'.

The only possible regression they could have is a strike. Otherwise, the NFL will progress each and every year into a money guzzling beast that we cannot begin to fathom.

Firing Shanahan to shake up a stale product? Bad decision. Too bad Bowlen didn't anticipate the ripple effect. Now he's going to be without a super bowl winning coach and two pro bowl caliber players just entering their prime. You think he would rework that decision if given a chance? You're damn right he would.

B.Marsh can do whatever he wants. I wouldn't care if he came onto the practice field and popped out of a clown car with 12 circus clowns, the broncos deserve everything they get.

I mean the bills have been far from a model franchise, but at least they aren't the broncos. If they pulled the kind of **** the Broncos did half this board would be dead from heart attacks.

Mahdi
08-28-2009, 07:26 AM
I dont necessarily agree with the way Marshall is going about things now, but, I'm sure he has already told they Broncos he wants out and they have denied his request.

He probably feels as though acting like this is his last resort.

tampabay25690
08-28-2009, 07:32 AM

I agree with you 100%%%%
Shannahan is as good a coach as they come, I understand they were fading a bit but, mcDaniels came in and started **** and Cutler is gone Marshall wants out...

Denever brought this on themselves...

cocamide
08-28-2009, 07:40 AM
I just don't want him going to the Jets.

DMBcrew36
08-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Football is greater than any player. The game will easily replace any superstar it has today. The NFL doesn't need Peyton Manning, they don't need Tom Brady. Those guys can be replicated. They can build any talented player into 'the greatest ever'.

The only possible regression they could have is a strike. Otherwise, the NFL will progress each and every year into a money guzzling beast that we cannot begin to fathom.

Firing Shanahan to shake up a stale product? Bad decision. Too bad Bowlen didn't anticipate the ripple effect. Now he's going to be without a super bowl winning coach and two pro bowl caliber players just entering their prime. You think he would rework that decision if given a chance? You're damn right he would.

B.Marsh can do whatever he wants. I wouldn't care if he came onto the practice field and popped out of a clown car with 12 circus clowns, the broncos deserve everything they get.

I mean the bills have been far from a model franchise, but at least they aren't the broncos. If they pulled the kind of **** the Broncos did half this board would be dead from heart attacks.

I guess when you say "all the **** the Broncos did," I'm not following. I know they dumped Cutler and brought in McDaniels, but what else have they done that would cause Marshall to act like a child?

Ickybaluky
08-28-2009, 08:08 AM
I think Shanahan is a great coach, but he is a lousy front-office guy. The fact is, the Broncos haven't been a good team for years, so they weren't going to be a good team this year regardless.

I think McDaniels is an outstanding coach and will be a successful HC. Of all the coaches that were in NE since Belichick arrived, I think McDaniels will make the best HC. He may make some mistakes, but he is going to be successful and the Broncos were smart to hire him, IMO.

As for Cutler and Marshall, both are talented guys, but they haven't won anything in the NFL. They were happy with the way things were before and didn't want a change. If they aren't going to buy into the program, then you have to move on, or you won't win. Just because they put up big numbers doesn't make them bigger than the team. They should have just done their job, but the fact they didn't want to is why they are having trouble.

McDaniels will be successful because he knows nobody is bigger than the team and is an excellent coach. They may struggle this year, but they were going to even if they kept Shanahan. The Broncos weren't very good.

Ickybaluky
08-28-2009, 08:09 AM
I guess when you say "all the **** the Broncos did," I'm not following. I know they dumped Cutler and brought in McDaniels, but what else have they done that would cause Marshall to act like a child?

They won't give him a new contract. Which is smart, given his off-the-field issues and the lack of maturity he has displayed.

Tatonka
08-28-2009, 08:12 AM
if i was on the team with that guy.. and i was running and busting my ass, i would ****ing kill him. period. kill him.

justasportsfan
08-28-2009, 08:14 AM
lol. Marshall made Jason Peters look like a class act.

Tatonka
08-28-2009, 08:34 AM
marshall hasn't dogged it in a game yet.. peters did..

peters is still worse in my book.

psubills62
08-28-2009, 08:39 AM

I'm not sure if they can actually trade him after the season. I could be wrong, but I think this is Marshall's contract year. It will be interesting to see what happens in FA.

justasportsfan
08-28-2009, 08:45 AM
marshall hasn't dogged it in a game yet.. peters did..

peters is still worse in my book.

It's only been a few months since Marshalls had a problem with the new staff. wait till season starts. If Marshall isn't traded I can see him being more disruptive than Peters ever was.

Philagape
08-28-2009, 08:48 AM
I don't care whether Marshall is right or wrong in his wishes.
When you get paid millions of dollars, you give your best every single minute you're on the field no matter what. Players who take the money and pull this kind of crap are the lowest form of scum in the league. The Bills rightfully dumped a similar cancer.

Hemlepp53
08-28-2009, 10:08 AM
he's a young HC trying to establish his way to run the team. he failed to realize that he's no Bellycheck.

He is an idiot and used poor judgement on this one.

Ickybaluky
08-28-2009, 10:13 AM
The Broncos have suspended Marshall for conduct detrimental to the team. No word on how long, but he can be suspended up to 4 games.

I imagine the NFLPA will file a grievance.

Philagape
08-28-2009, 10:16 AM
The Broncos have suspended Marshall for conduct detrimental to the team. No word on how long, but he can be suspended up to 4 games.

:bf1:

Serves the punk right

Michael82
08-28-2009, 11:22 AM

If only the Bills had the balls to do that to Jason Peters last year.... :sigh:

Bill Cody
08-28-2009, 11:45 AM

This guy is a cancer. He is 100% in the wrong here. Cutler shot his way out of town like a 8 year old. I'd call Marshall an 8 year old but 8 year olds don't generally cause this much trouble- check this article out please. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=4216417

Why anyone would defend this guy is beyond me. The NFL is not a choir league but I could not root for a guy like Marshall even though he is talented.

psubills62
08-28-2009, 12:04 PM

Sounds like he's suspended for the rest of preseason.

DMBcrew36
08-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Sounds like he's suspended for the rest of preseason.

yep.

Brandon Marshall's suspension lasts through Sept. 6. He's eligible to return to Broncos Sept. 7.

-- Adam Schefter, ESPN

trapezeus
08-28-2009, 02:14 PM

Wait until we fire jauron and bring in another unproven coach who's head is too big and he makes the same mistakes.

True our front office can hardly find probowl players in the first place so that new coach couldn't possibly cut a cutler or marshal, but i'm sure buffalo under the wilson leadership will find a way to get rid of Jauron and bring in an entirely new problem.