PDA

View Full Version : I actually think that Jauron knows he's already done.

HHURRICANE
08-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Only an idiot is going to believe that this team will win more than 7 games. Watching the Patriots last night only proves that we are probably not even getting out of our division with wins.

Which leads me to believe that Jauron is smart enough to realize that he's not coaching for his job anymore so we are essentially going to see a very lackluster job out there on Sundays.

Maybe the Bills let Peters walk so they have money to eat the rest of the Jauron contract and bring in a higher profile coach so, of course, they can brain wash you again into buying tickets.

Canadian'eh!
08-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Only an idiot is going to believe that this team will win more than 7 games. Watching the Patriots last night only proves that we are probably not even getting out of our division with wins.

Which leads me to believe that Jauron is smart enough to realize that he's not coaching for his job anymore so we are essentially going to see a very lackluster job out there on Sundays.

Maybe the Bills let Peters walk so they have money to eat the rest of the Jauron contract and bring in a higher profile coach so, of course, they can brain wash you again into buying tickets.

Here's the flaw in your arguement, IMO.

BillsOwnAll
08-29-2009, 01:01 PM
spam?

Pinkerton Security
08-29-2009, 01:05 PM

do you watch the bills? do you buy any bills related memorabilia? do you do anything at all regarding the bills other than post on a bills forum? then you as well are being "brain washed" because despite how horrifically they are run, the Bills are still making money off of you.

SquishDaFish
08-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Yea hes going to throw the season because of how the Pats look. Only an IDIOT would believe that. Give it up bro GIVE IT UP

Dr. Lecter
08-29-2009, 01:10 PM
You can take the part about being brain washed into buying tickets and shove it.

You wonder why people are hostile with you?

Read your post again and stop and think.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah, okay do you want to start over?

This thread was before the game.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2009, 10:13 AM
I like how I get criticized for a thread, than later it beomes reality, and no one ever comes back to say they were wrong.

Jauron just admiitted "he's worried". Can I get anymore validation than that?

I'm sick of people attacking me because I come out and point out reality. Everything I said would happen during the offseason is happening.

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Why start over?

I've been saying 3-5 wins since the end of last year.

Despite what your overly high opinion of yourself, you are not the only person to predict a bad season.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Why start over?

I've been saying 3-5 wins since the end of last year.

Despite what your overly high opinion of yourself, you are not the only person to predict a bad season.

You are the worst offender.

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2009, 10:14 AM
I like how I get criticized for a thread, than later it beomes reality, and no one ever comes back to say they were wrong.

Jauron just admiitted "he's worried". Can I get anymore validation than that?

I'm sick of people attacking me because I come out and point out reality. Everything I said would happen during the offseason is happening.

You get attacked for being a douchebag to other fans.

Again, as I just said, you are hardly the only poster who has predicted a bad season.

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
You are the worst offender.

Of what?

I really don't get what you are saying. I've been saying this team is bad all along. None of this pre-season stuff is surprising me.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm a douche to other fans? I live on the defense here. I don't attack posts. Find one where I did. You can't.

Why do you think it's a 3-5 win team? Peters and Dockery sucked so we have to be better. Right? Peters was a lazy piece of crap and Dockery was horrible. Right?

Schobel is a pro-bowler. He was injured last year so he'll much better. Right?

You are a hypocrit.

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm a douche to other fans? I live on the defense here. I don't attack posts. Find one where I did. You can't.

Why do you think it's a 3-5 win team? Peters and Dockery sucked so we have to be better. Right? Peters was a lazy piece of crap and Dockery was horrible. Right?

Schobel is a pro-bowler. He was injured last year so he'll much better. Right?

You are a hypocrit.

Your first post in this thread, calling the season ticket holders "brain washed" is not an attack???????? Huh?

I've said this is a 3-5 win numerous times and it is for a number of reason. First off, they were 7-9 last year with an ridiculously easy schedule. The AFC and NFC West were both pathetic, and the Bills got 6 of their wins against those teams. They will not have that easy of of a non-divisional schedule this year. Not even close. They finished last year 2-8, clearly on the downside. They kept Jauron.

And I was on the keep Peters side, up until the time it became clear he did not want to be here and would not sign with the team. I have criticized Peters on the way he handled the situation, but also said he was their best player.

I have never said Schobel was a fix either. Not sure where you are getting that from.

And yes, Dockery did suck. And in the long run the Bills are better off with Levitre/Wood than they are Dockery. And probably by the middle of this year both will better (Wood might be better now).

But that will not mask the glaring weakness of Jauron (whom I wanted fired) and the O-line having a misplaced Walker and 5 new starters.

Not sure how any of that makes me a hypocrite, but if it makes you feel better to call me one, more power to you.

BertSquirtgum
08-30-2009, 11:08 AM
the bills are going to suck. you're not the only one who thinks that.

oh and by the way. all my friends with season tickets are wondering what they were thinking. i didn't renew mine because i could see this coming. ive been calling for a 6-10 season since the draft. they are going to blow and i can't wait to see when jauron gets the boot.

SABURZFAN
08-30-2009, 11:34 AM
he should have been done after last season. thanks to an old senile bastard, we're going to watch our football team wallow for another season while the fans fill up his tin cup with their hard earned money. :mad:

Nighthawk
08-30-2009, 12:31 PM
he should have been done after last season. thanks to an old senile bastard, we're going to watch our football team wallow for another season while the fans fill up his tin cup with their hard earned money. :mad:

It's aggravating to watch an organization flounder when it could be so much different with a new HC. We all know what we are going to get with Dickey and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to watch another year of it. This preseason has been another reminder of how poor of a HC he really is and how bad the coaches on his staff are. Oh well...what's another year of misery as a Bills fan!?!?