PDA

View Full Version : The pats are going to beat us 70-0

DrGraves
08-29-2009, 07:19 PM
we are ****ing terrible.. and im not being pessimistic and over reacting to the preseason. this is a BAD BAD football team.

hammerbillsfan
08-29-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.talkbuffalosports.com/images/smilies/suicide.gif

Novacane
08-29-2009, 07:43 PM
It won't be that bad. They will go into prevent D and allow us to get a cheap td after they get up by 40 points.

TacklingDummy
08-29-2009, 07:44 PM
we are ****ing terrible.. and im not being pessimistic and over reacting to the preseason. this is a BAD BAD football team. Hey, they did sign TO.

psubills62
08-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Ugh...that's all I have to say about this game. New England is probably look at Week 1 like a bye week.

Michael82
08-29-2009, 07:54 PM
100-0

We all know how Belichick likes to run up the score.... :ill:

TheBrownBear
08-29-2009, 07:57 PM
I think the Bills locker room must be infested with Mad QB Disease or something. Within a year or two, every qb we've had since Kelly regresses into a steaming pile of sh#t.

Ebenezer
08-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Ugh...that's all I have to say about this game. New England is probably look at Week 1 like a bye week.
be fair...NE still must suit up...it will be like a scrimmage against a D-III team.

Mr. Pink
08-29-2009, 08:00 PM
77-3

TheBrownBear
08-29-2009, 08:02 PM
I think I'm going to roll down to Goodwill just to pick up an old TV so I can throw it out the window during the Pats game. It's something I've always wanted to do when watching us play the Pats.

Billz_fan
08-29-2009, 08:02 PM
They need to scrap the SHOUT song and play the Benny Hill theme when the Bill are on offense.

psubills62
08-29-2009, 08:10 PM
be fair...NE still must suit up...it will be like a scrimmage against a D-III team.

I'm pretty sure New England could do a promotion where they bring in the Boston College team to play Buffalo. Then maybe the score would be as low as 70-0.

jonah7777
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
I think the Bills locker room must be infested with Mad QB Disease or something. Within a year or two, every qb we've had since Kelly regresses into a steaming pile of sh#t.
How about our coaching staff and trainers since Kelly have sucked and we can start on the ralph wilson but he's 90 plus enough said. He has no idea what's going on anymore does he even know if he's awake anymore?

gil
08-29-2009, 09:51 PM
They need to scrap the SHOUT song and play the Benny Hill theme when the Bill are on offense.

I was literally laughing out loud for that one - thanks

BADTHINGSMAN
08-29-2009, 09:56 PM
The Patriots are gonna screen Buffalo to death, then rub it with a bomb to Moss.

It really sucks when you know your starting the year 0-1 but in the back of your mind your hoping for a miracle you know wont happen.

Throne Logic
08-29-2009, 10:22 PM
It is realistic that Brady and his fellow starters will play more in their final pre-season game than in that opening game against the Bills. What sickens me more is that the game is going to be on national TV with all the hype the T.O. engine can provide.

It's like watching the nerdy fat kid deciding to try and stand up to the neanderthal bully in front of the entire school. You're all gonna watch even though you know it's not going to go well for the underdog.

Not going to set the morral very high going into the season for anyone associated with the Buffalo Bills, employees and fans alike. I bet ESPN will love it.

cocamide
08-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Good thing I have Moss and Welker on my fantasy team.

Ebenezer
08-29-2009, 10:29 PM
It is realistic that Brady and his fellow starters will play more in their final pre-season game than in that opening game against the Bills. What sickens me more is that the game is going to be on national TV with all the hype the T.O. engine can provide.

It's like watching the nerdy fat kid deciding to try and stand up to the neanderthal bully in front of the entire school. You're all gonna watch even though you know it's not going to go well for the underdog.

Not going to set the morral very high going into the season for anyone associated with the Buffalo Bills, employees and fans alike. I bet ESPN will love it.
It is going to be a Brady lovefest.

sdbillsfan2
08-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Tonight I watched the local California (Chula Vista) kids advance to the little league world series. They won the game because the mercy rule applied. They had the team from Texas down by 12 in the forth . Texas tried to come back but still lost by 11.

I have a feeling we're all going to wish that mercy rule could be used when we play NE. on Monday night.
I know we all like to see the Bills get some prime time exposure , but man I'm not looking forward to Tues after NE makes us look like a Peewee league team.

jamze132
08-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Rumor has it Belichick will be pulling his starters after the 1st half of the Bills game.