The Bills are deficient in just so many areas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

The Bills are deficient in just so many areas...

They are so weak in so many areas. I can't see a quick fix. It almost looks like a situation where if they get one position squared away something else will fall apart...it is a constant uphill battle. I know it is preseason but it's getting hard to watch them. I can't see an easy or fast solution. This team could be mediocre (or worse) for the next five or more years.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: The Bills are deficient in just so many areas...

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    They are so weak in so many areas. I can't see a quick fix. It almost looks like a situation where if they get one position squared away something else will fall apart...it is a constant uphill battle. I know it is preseason but it's getting hard to watch them. I can't see an easy or fast solution. This team could be mediocre (or worse) for the next five or more years.
    that's what happens when you trade away franchise LT's, let pro bowl corners walk, and make terrible decisions in the draft and FA. Every year, we're replacing the same positions over and over again. That's why this team has been constantly rebuilding for a decade- it takes us so long to resolve one position that 2 positions that were solid become holes in the meantime.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TheBrownBear
      • Dec 2004

They need to fix the lines and bring in an NFL level quarterback. Our offensive line rebuilding, with Wood and Levitre, is on the right track. And we have good interior defensive lineman. If Maybin turns out to be a quality pass rusher, we just need a solid effort-type run stopper on the left side and that side of the ball will be ok.

Definitely need to draft a quarterback though, or bring in an established veteran with something left in the tank (like NO did with Brees or Chicago with Cutler).

Oh, and there's the coaching situation. If we don't bring in a real winner at the coaching position...all of the above is moot.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

They need to gut the team and start over, with a new GM and head HC and new players!

Comment

• Billz_fan
          • Jan 2003

Welcome friends, there are many empty seats here in Reality. I have a feeling it will be filling up fast though.
          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            They need to gut the team and start over, with a new GM and head HC and new players!
            new owner.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

$5.00 Heavy Duty Paper Bag
              $6.00 R/W/B Acrylic Paint/Brush Set
              $4.00 Scissors
              $3.00 2009 Bills Roster/Coaches Jumbo Sticker Set
              $19.00 Animal Posteriors Jumbo Sticker Set
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• psubills62
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2008

Our defense might be good...if they could stop a team on 3rd and long. Pittsburgh converted about 6 of them just when I was watching (short time that it was).
                Last edited by psubills62; 08-29-2009, 09:23 PM.
                "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• billsfanone
                  Majored in Home Economics
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Everyone Modrak and every single person in the FO. Everyone.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

new owner.
                    and that is the reason this organization has no pride and where it needs to start. On a better note though, it's not as bad as it looks. GB and PITT are really good teams right now.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

the offense is a joke. did they even convert a 3rd situation into a first down? forget a RB getting a 1000 yard rusher. will somebody get 500 yards rushing? the defense wasn't any better. it seemed like Pittsburgh converted at least 75% of their 3rd down conversions.i'm too disgusted to check the box score. this whole organization needs an enema. starting from the owner, every player on the roster, right down to the midget. this ****ing blows.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Turf
                        • Jul 2002

Unfortunately it starts from the top down, and good ole Ralphy is just too old to see whats happening. He got snowed over by the coaching staff about the "lack of talent". Some lack of talent yes, but with the exception of Bobby April there's not a coach on this staff that should be here.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• lmcshadow
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          that's what happens when you trade away franchise LT's, let pro bowl corners walk, and make terrible decisions in the draft and FA. Every year, we're replacing the same positions over and over again. That's why this team has been constantly rebuilding for a decade- it takes us so long to resolve one position that 2 positions that were solid become holes in the meantime.
                          I have to say that your right Opiv...this is what the Bills have been doing..we get sloid in one area just to let them walk away...what is wrong with this system..I think old man Wilson is what we call "Cant Get Right" what the F***!
                          The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                            Everyone Modrak and every single person in the FO. Everyone.
                            When people wanted TD canned I said here numerous times if they just got rid of him and kept everybody that nothing would change. I wish I could pick lottery numbers.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

When people wanted TD canned I said here numerous times if they just got rid of him and kept everybody that nothing would change. I wish I could pick lottery numbers.
                              I still can't believe that they fired Donahoe, but kept but Modrak and Guy. Those guys are ****ing morons and should have both been canned!

Comment

Working...
                              X