PDA

View Full Version : This team is shameful...

hdeep9213
08-29-2009, 08:01 PM
To start off i wanna say I am a do or die Bills fans since I was 10 yrs old..the team in the 90s was a real team..not this bunch of crap on the field we send every week...I just wanted to say Top to bottom this team should be ashamed of how bad they are playing this preseason...from management all the way to the special teams..everyone should be ashamed of their effort..i know this is just preseason but the lack of any effort other than of a few players(POZ, Mcgee, and Leodis) should not be overlooked...management needs to man up and realize the coaching staff is awful...dick has no ability to lead..perry is probably the worst d-coordinator in the league...kurt..dont even get me started on this guy...how can you run a hurry up offense when you have the most unathletic/out of shape o-line in the league...trent is not a starting QB..he can manage a game and has NO pocket presence...mark my word TO will end this guys career after this season with the kind of stuff he will say about trent to the media...on the defensive end..i dont blame the players as much as I blame the scheme they play..they never blitz..the play cover 2 with the CBs 10 yards of the yard of scrimage..perry needs to be fired ASAP and I think this D will be pretty good..

Bottom line..we need a total overhaul in the coaching staff and offense..Just shameful what this team has become over the year..

OpIv37
08-29-2009, 08:14 PM
sadly, I agree with everything you just said there.

Hell, we sucked in 2003 and 2004 but at least that D had swagger and was out to do some damage. This team sucks plus they have no identity or emotion to go with it.

I used to be contracted to work in a federal government building. There were some great employees working for the government, but we also had some slackers who just wanted to do the minimum possible long enough to get their pension. No motivation to produce quality work or try to get ahead in their field.

That's how I feel about 90% of this team. They look like a bunch of guys out there trying to avoid injury and make as much money as possible before their bodies give out.

I can't say I blame them. They get no leadership from Jauron and no hope from the FO that the team will ever have enough talent to win. I have to wonder if playing for such a poorly run organization has broken them down. Everyone starts out giving 100%, but eventually they're going to realize that the effort is futile, and no human being can continue to give 100% in that situation.