X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Fitzpatrick

I want to see what he can do with the 1st team. Let him practice with the 1st unit all week.

I'm almost sure Lee wants this to happen too. 10-15 yards is better than 5 yards
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 08-29-2009, 09:01 PM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fitzpatrick

I said it earlier and will say it again. Let the Quarterback Controversy of 2009 begin!

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

As horrible as Edwards has played this preseason, I still think he deserves this season to prove himself one way or another. While I think there is no way TO will jumpstart this offense the way we hoped, I want to see what Edwards can do with Owens in the game. He deserves that chance at least.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I don't have a problem with that. At least he's willing to throw down the field. Trent has accomplished nothing to make his starting job guaranteed.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
          I don't have a problem with that. At least he's willing to throw down the field. Trent has accomplished nothing to make his starting job guaranteed.
          Exactly!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by psubills62
            As horrible as Edwards has played this preseason, I still think he deserves this season to prove himself one way or another. While I think there is no way TO will jumpstart this offense the way we hoped, I want to see what Edwards can do with Owens in the game. He deserves that chance at least.
            Maybe Fitz can teach Trent. You can't tell me there are no routes more than 5 yards. If Fitz can see it I don't know why Trent can't. He's looking like Rob Johnson out there. Scared to pull the trigger
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Anyone who wants Fitzpatrick to play an actual full season apparently has never seen him play before.

The main reason the Bengals sucked so much last year? Fitzpatrick.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by psubills62

TO is going to rip Trent a new one if he keeps playing like a pussy.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                  Anyone who wants Fitzpatrick to play an actual full season apparently has never seen him play before.

No, but we have seen what Trent Edwards has done since his concussion last year and are definitely not sold on him.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I can't wait to see it. Hopefully he slaps Turk Schonert in the face too!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      No, but we have seen what Trent Edwards has done since his concussion last year and are definitely not sold on him.

I'm not either but I don't think this team wins a game with Fitz at QB.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

You're right Fitz sucks but so does Trent. If Trent can't/won't stop this stupid dink and dunk **** I'm willing to give anything a try.

Comment

• psubills62
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Maybe Fitz can teach Trent. You can't tell me there are no routes more than 5 yards. If Fitz can see it I don't know why Trent can't. He's looking like Rob Johnson out there. Scared to pull the trigger
                          I'm not defending Edwards. Like I said, he's played horribly. He does look scared.

Despite that, I still believe he showed promise. I think he deserves at least most of the regular season to show what he can do, especially with Owens in the lineup. I really don't want to rebuild by drafting another QB.

Even with how much I despise and disdain our coaching staff...I'm still hoping they can help Edwards regain his confidence. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes. This year is lost anyways, might as well see if Edwards can learn from these preseason games.
                          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• psubills62
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2008

Maybe so. I still want to see our first team offense (with Edwards as QB) with TO on the field. I'm not saying they'll do well, I just think Edwards deserves that chance. Do all of you really want to give up that quickly?
                            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Who's bright idea was it to run the no-huddle offense anyways?

Comment

Working...
                              X