PDA

View Full Version : If I owned the team

The Juice Is Loose
08-29-2009, 10:53 PM
What will we lose? Throw April in there interim. At least people will know that if you suck ass your gone. This team is an embarassment.

Trent needs to get benched and/or cut. I'd rather throw 09 away for a great draft pick next year then sit and watch this joke week in and week out.

At least if we scrap it we won't have to worry about.

I really, really regret the 140 bucks I couldn't afford to blow that I blew on the home opener. I thought we'd have a chance against the Bucs. But Trent makes Byron Leftwhich look like f'n Joe Montana!

**** THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Jaybird
08-29-2009, 10:55 PM
The team would really be taken serious if they fired the coach in pre season

The Juice Is Loose
08-29-2009, 10:57 PM
who cares if we're taken seriously? fans around the league are writing "bye week" on the week they play us.

if our d gives up a field goal the game is over. we have a scared pussy cat at QB and a coach who lives with it. this team is a f'n joke. we have a chance at 0-16 this year.

Jaybird
08-29-2009, 10:59 PM
well, the good news is... you don't own the team!

sdbillsfan2
08-29-2009, 11:03 PM
The team would really be taken serious if they fired the coach in pre season

Do you really think after these last two games and Dick's record the other teams really take us seriously ? I really don't think N.E. is dreading the upcoming Monday nighter.

I like April, but I'd rather bring in someone with a track record to go by at this point.

The Juice Is Loose
08-29-2009, 11:05 PM
i justmean for the rest of the season. he deserves the shot, plus no real coach would come in at this point.

if april did something amazing, he earned it. if he doesn't , we don't owe him anything.

jauron has to go.

elltrain22
08-29-2009, 11:55 PM
**** Jauron!! At this point, I'd be excited if they hired the dude that dresses up like Elvis to coach the team. Thats how much I hate Jauron and his staff. Absolutley no clue whatsoever. BTW, as you and I read these posts, Ralph is soiling himself....

SabreEleven
08-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Do you really think after these last two games and Dick's record the other teams really take us seriously ? I really don't think N.E. is dreading the upcoming Monday nighter.

I like April, but I'd rather bring in someone with a track record to go by at this point.

It will be NE 5th preseason game...Brady won't play much past half time.

Nighthawk
08-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Jauron is and always has been the worst HC in the NFL.

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 01:18 AM
firing him now is so irritating. we wasted an offseason pretending he is capable. We should be looking at our new team with new scouting and new draft and new free agents.

Ralph really screwed us with this one. it's pretty unforgiveable. They tried to pull the wool over our eyes with the TO acquisition. i feel bad for TO.