PDA

View Full Version : Im done

The Juice Is Loose
08-29-2009, 11:09 PM
I LOVE THE BILLS!!!!!!!

Goobylal
08-29-2009, 11:12 PM
Wow, you're not watching after a pre-season game in which the Bills' best offensive player and their starting RDE were out, and the Bills were playing against the defending SB champs?

Jaybird
08-29-2009, 11:21 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!!

BADTHINGSMAN
08-29-2009, 11:27 PM
:rofl:

Kenny
08-29-2009, 11:28 PM
I dont get it?

You start a thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=178528) whining about how people are complaining about the Bills' perfomance in the preseason... and now after a bad game you say you're done?

yordad
08-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Um, bi-polar?

Mr. Pink
08-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Anyone who's seen me post, or OP or HH or TD or Sabz, have seen how critical we've been of the team.

They've seen how much any of us have ridiculed the front office, the talent, the QBs, the line play, etc etc etc.

We're all still here.

Now we get this douche of a post saying I'm done with the team after yesterday complaining about people like me?

BRILLIANT!

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

BADTHINGSMAN
08-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Anyone who's seen me post, or OP or HH or TD or Sabz, have seen how critical we've been of the team.

They've seen how much any of us have ridiculed the front office, the talent, the QBs, the line play, etc etc etc.

We're all still here.

Now we get this douche of a post saying I'm done with the team after yesterday complaining about people like me?

BRILLIANT!

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Im not sure if im supose to thank your post or neg you for a good post.

Billz_fan
08-29-2009, 11:57 PM
Juice was hit in the face with the shovel called reality :D

Mr. Pink
08-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Im not sure if im supose to thank your post or neg you for a good post.

As you can tell by my rep, I don't care about fake internets popularity or reputation.

I'm here to talk football.

I love seeing all sides of the opinion.

I tend to think of myself as taking a realistic approach to the game which, yeah, can be construed as negative.

But I'm not just gonna walk away cuz the teams I root for suck, it makes the payoff when we do get somewhere that much greater.

In baseball, for example, I'd much rather be an Indians fan than a Yankee fan. As a Yankee fan I'd be sitting expecting a title every year and anything less is a disappointment. As an Indian fan, I'd love to just watch my team get the chance to make a run at the title.

jamze132
08-30-2009, 12:26 AM
No Juice, come baaaaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkk.........

Michael82
08-30-2009, 12:40 AM

As you can tell by my rep, I don't care about fake internets popularity or reputation.

I'm here to talk football.

I love seeing all sides of the opinion.

I tend to think of myself as taking a realistic approach to the game which, yeah, can be construed as negative.

But I'm not just gonna walk away cuz the teams I root for suck, it makes the payoff when we do get somewhere that much greater.

In baseball, for example, I'd much rather be an Indians fan than a Yankee fan. As a Yankee fan I'd be sitting expecting a title every year and anything less is a disappointment. As an Indian fan, I'd love to just watch my team get the chance to make a run at the title.
even though as an Indians fan, the owner shoves his foot up your ass? Hmmm...interesting...

Mr. Pink
08-30-2009, 12:43 AM
even though as an Indians fan, the owner shoves his foot up your ass? Hmmm...interesting...

I'm not sure who's worse...Wilson or Dolan.

It's too close to call.

!Papacrunk!
08-30-2009, 08:46 AM
shoot when was the last time your team only won one game in the season? Get back to me when your fandom goes through that.

X-Era
08-30-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm not doing this anymore...

Its a waste of energy. I'm gonna record music, i'm gonna play flag football, I'm gonna do chores, I'm gonna whipe my ass...It'll be better than talking about this joke.

Later mo fos. I'm sure 50 replies will make snarky ****** ass comments about me. But i dont' give a ****. have fun arguing over this joke of a team.

**** THE BILLS AND **** YOU ALL!!!! GOODNIGHT!!!!

Why?

Dear lord, why?

Misery is a wonderful thing to share.

Im not overly concerned about people jumping ship to be honest.

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2009, 08:52 AM
why eff all of us? what did WE do? just leave and dont make a scene. nobody cares about you and nobody will miss you, so why did you feel the need to write this?

Philagape
08-30-2009, 08:58 AM

Its a waste of energy. I'm gonna record music, i'm gonna play flag football, I'm gonna do chores, I'm gonna whipe my ass...It'll be better than talking about this joke.

Later mo fos. I'm sure 50 replies will make snarky ****** ass comments about me. But i dont' give a ****. have fun arguing over this joke of a team.

Sounds like you weren't alive during the 2-14 years.

Real fans don't quit.

Was that snarky? :idunno:

DrGraves
08-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Guys I'm sorry to say it but this team ****ing sucks. If we went and played Boston College instead of NE on monday night we would probably still lose.

Jan Reimers
08-30-2009, 09:43 AM

I've become totally frustrated and quit on this team - publicly and privately - more than once through the years. I've also become upset with some of the posters here. For your own mental and physical wellbeing, I hope you can stick with it. I never could, however, and always came back to the Bills and the Zone.

Now I'm just a shell of a man.:brace:

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:54 AM
and yet you continue to post this morning............................................ :couch:

dont worry, Ive threatened to leave the board after a loss many times, but the Bills are such a big part of my life Ive decided to stay. you wont leave... You say you will... but you wont.

DBrown77
08-30-2009, 11:09 AM

**** THE BILLS AND **** YOU ALL!!!! GOODNIGHT!!!!See ya Thursday in the gameday thread!

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2009, 11:14 AM
See ya Thursday in the gameday thread!

hes already posting. hes weak and in need of attention. probably has a low self esteem and has never been bare naked with a lady

SABURZFAN
08-30-2009, 11:37 AM

:liar:

that's why your sorry ass is back.

BillsWin
09-03-2009, 10:32 PM
:shocked: you crafty bastard... I was going to quote you saying you were going to leave but you changed it! :monkeyp: juice

justasportsfan
12-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Here, go pat yourself on the back again.

The Juice Is Loose
12-10-2009, 10:03 AM
you really spent the whole time searching for this?

wtf do you say besides to point out other things people say?

you sir, are a girl.

Bill Cody
12-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Hey Justa that avy is ****ing hilarious!:laughing:

ddaryl
12-10-2009, 03:49 PM
love these "Good Old Daze" threads

FlyingDutchman
12-10-2009, 04:11 PM
you really spent the whole time searching for this?

wtf do you say besides to point out other things people say?

you sir, are a girl.

point out what other people say? is this thread just some small comment, or is it a serious statement in which you renegged within hours. i stand by my comments i said when this thread was originally posted. you sir, need a hobby also

SquishDaFish
12-10-2009, 04:37 PM
:roflmao: What a tool