PDA

View Full Version : Farrior: ''Maybe they need to huddle up a little more'

JJamezz
08-30-2009, 01:39 AM
LMFAO

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AtUZVQWTue_wdDd6indZi69.2bYF?gid=20090829023&prov=ap

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 01:42 AM
as much as the bills are pissing me off these days, this quote makes me mad. f him and his superbowl winning team.

But F the front office for making this possible. WE all complain about how jauron won't take gambles and plays it conservative. Yet Ralph played it conservative with sticking it out with Jauron.

I hope this season goes by without damaging my health too much.

BADTHINGSMAN
08-30-2009, 02:48 AM
Im actually more mad about this quote.

“We’ve got a lot of issues that we’ve got to solve,” coach Dick Jauron said. “We’ve got to solve them very quickly.”

How many more times can we hear that?

SabreEleven
08-30-2009, 03:11 AM
The only truth being spoken by the Bills offense is by opponents players. Somebody has to say it.

don137
08-30-2009, 06:04 AM
Im actually more mad about this quote.

“We’ve got a lot of issues that we’ve got to solve,” coach Dick Jauron said. “We’ve got to solve them very quickly.”

How many more times can we hear that?

It seems like every other team held multiple 2 a day practitces during training camp. I am not sure if the Bills did any. If they did it was only one or two. Maybe if they practiced more at camp Dick they would be better.

Night Train
08-30-2009, 06:33 AM
Farrior didn't move 1 inch when Edwards hit him in the gut.

Trent was too busy starring down Reed on that slant and not progressing through his reads, yet again. Never saw a LB 10 yards in front of him and missed a wide open Rhodes who had drifted into the empty flat 5 yards in front of him.

Fitzpatrick is just a backup but both are just keeping the seat warm for our next QB & Coach.

Historian
08-30-2009, 06:49 AM
I think we have an excellent chance of beating the Lions!